Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative (541 Views)

Coronavirus Patients Will Now Be Discharged Without Testing Negative, Says NCDC / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2020
Guys i read a news about "Black people are murdered in New York - Health Worker Nicole Claim"
I don't know why but this is becoming unbearable cos it's like the whites people don't like blacks.This news is crazy like it's just what it is because blacks are gonna die anyway
These people don't stand up for their selves again.Why are these issues not addressed sef.
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=71e94349ac118dbb9fcc87f51fac4412&news_entry_id=s1bb2c44e200512en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_6394c45a-73c2-4690-a073-c3c158bea536&from=news
Re: Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by danny360: 9:07pm On May 12, 2020
its all those blacks na. right from wen I had sense I av never dreamnt of living outside. let's stay here and make nigeria beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2020
danny360:
its all those blacks na. right from wen I had sense I av never dreamnt of living outside. let's stay here and make nigeria beautiful.

Make black Americans come live for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by danny360: 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

I no say make dem come here. I say make doze wey dey here no go dere. by de way, many of dem dere no be black americans.
Re: Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:06am On May 13, 2020
danny360:
Bro you never dreamt cos you are not financially ok to that level
If you get the chance you go travel.Stop saying it as of you love Nigeria or africa to that level.
By the way most black Americans are not from Africa but since they have the American dialect in em
They will claim it
Or even if they have lived for years in the state they will claim it
Other black Americans are as a result of african courtship with whites.That's why they are called black but born in America
Re: Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:09am On May 13, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Make black come live for Nigeria key Lol
Wey resources never reach
Do you even know the total population of blacks in the world.
If you say Africa now that's OK somehow
That's where they are given birth to.
They are born there by black and white parent
Re: Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:20am On May 13, 2020
danny360:

I no say make dem come here. I say make doze wey dey here no go dere. by de way, many of dem dere no be black americans.
It's hard to tell pple that traveling to whites side is crazy.
They are looking for greener pasture.
Do you even realize how much they make over there.
You can imagine if a white man hire you as a driver(for example)
Till your contract is bridged all you will ever help him with is your driving skill,and no other thing
But if it was a black employer....you will have to shine your master shoe,help take his kids to school as if it's part of your job.You are hired by the father to drive only him and him to work.But if nah black,the mother will be asking the father honey,borrow me your driver
Daughter: Dad borrow me your driver
Without even begging you to spare your precious time to do so.If a white happens to need the help of their employee,they will beg and make their request.(hey john can you pls help take the kids to school)
If nah black chai! Gbese dey
Rashidi you will take my kids to school after that you will come and carry me.those are my shoes ask Lilian for a clothes so that you can clean it with It.shine it very well I don't want nonsense oo.
If nah gateman dey suppose dey secure house.Your job is to watch and secure the gate.
But of nah nigeria nah you go wash oga car.nah you go cut the grass for oga compound.
If you fail to do all these be ready to lose your job
Why are we also do this too?
Re: Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by danny360: 8:08am On May 13, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Bro you never dreamt cos you are not financially ok to that level
If you get the chance you go travel.Stop saying it as of you love Nigeria or africa to that level.
By the way most black Americans are not from Africa but since they have the American dialect in em
They will claim it
Or even if they have lived for years in the state they will claim it
Other black Americans are as a result of african courtship with whites.That's why they are called black but born in America
you are entitled to your own view s though. and its because of ur nigerian environment you are thinking this way. listen to myles munroes biography(a video on youtube) and you will discover that most of the things you. have said are invalid. what many nigerians think is, I need greener pastures. so u go. out dere and become fresh while ur country starves and dries up. I ve met many guys like you. in fact one of my paddy at makurdi thinks de same way. but I assure you, I am one of dose who you are not seeing now, but this country will improve because of me and am not going out there to become green. I will become green here and make this country beautiful. I havemade dis resolution over ad over agai. and its quite funny, don't you think even those who don't av money aspire to travel out? welli don't and that ia just me. we all need to male ourselvea valuable and stop having a black mans mentality.the mentality that makes whites gods.
Re: Black People Are Murdered In New York Without Testing Them Positive Or Negative by HammedOlanaija(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2020
danny360:

you are entitled to your own view s though. and its because of ur nigerian environment you are thinking this way. listen to myles munroes biography(a video on youtube) and you will discover that most of the things you. have said are invalid. what many nigerians think is, I need greener pastures. so u go. out dere and become fresh while ur country starves and dries up. I ve met many guys like you. in fact one of my paddy at makurdi thinks de same way. but I assure you, I am one of dose who you are not seeing now, but this country will improve because of me and am not going out there to become green. I will become green here and make this country beautiful. I havemade dis resolution over ad over agai. and its quite funny, don't you think even those who don't av money aspire to travel out? welli don't and that ia just me. we all need to male ourselvea valuable and stop having a black mans mentality.the mentality that makes whites gods.
Here is the maths
When an african goes to abroad to settle down there till he die then that's isn't OK
But when it's just to make money there and come home to establish or invest later that's cool
All you have to do is go there make money and after you might have reach the stage of saying "o yes am now a millionaire"
Mind you, when am saying millionaire am not saying you should make 1 million or 2million and come back home
Make thousands there: US$100,000=N36,000,000
You can imagine
where do you expect me to get that kind of amount here
After having the sum of N36,000,000 you can then come home
Establish a profitable business.
Do you even know after establishing business with that kind of amount.
You will not the the one to do your job alone.
You will employ at least 20people,feed them clothes,take good care of their families (from their salary).
with this the country will progress bit by bit.
Although mathematically it might be vice versa but let's talk about reality.
This is how the country can progress since the govt doesn't want to do their job perfectly.

Tell me how you want to make it in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Its Life And Death / Forever Living Products / Garden Egg Leaf As A Natural Blood Tonic, See Its Other Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.