Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,736 members, 7,892,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

UAE: Dubai Residents Suffer Increase In Flies, Mosquitoes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UAE: Dubai Residents Suffer Increase In Flies, Mosquitoes (484 Views)

China: Coronavirus Leads To Increase In Divorce Rates / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAE: Dubai Residents Suffer Increase In Flies, Mosquitoes by gistsmill04: 9:08pm On May 12, 2020
As the world deals with life and changes due to the Covid-19 outbreak, Dubai residents who are also locked down and have to stay home more often are battling with a surge in flies and mosquitoes.

A lot of people have reported an increase in mosquitoes and flies and are saying that they are being “eaten alive”. It might sound exaggerating but it is what it is.

Jessica Voorn has lived in the UAE for nine years and stayed in the Dubai’s Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) area for seven. But recently, she noticed that swarms of flies have been buzzing around the area and sitting on her balcony.

“It has never been an issue before but this is the worst time for it to start,” Voorn said.

The 29-year-old British ex-patriate is staying at home more often due to the coronavirus outbreak and the insects have especially been a menace at a time like this.

“People want to use their balconies. I would like to sit in my balcony to get fresh air as we are trying to stay home but the flies won’t let us,” she said.

SOURCE:
https://theupdates.net/uae-dubai-residents-suffer-increase-in-flies-mosquitoes/

Re: UAE: Dubai Residents Suffer Increase In Flies, Mosquitoes by Vision4God: 9:40pm On May 12, 2020
I can't help but laugh.....

Sorry about the increase flies...
Re: UAE: Dubai Residents Suffer Increase In Flies, Mosquitoes by longetivity(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2020
i don't believe this!
Re: UAE: Dubai Residents Suffer Increase In Flies, Mosquitoes by yuswrld20(m): 1:10am On May 13, 2020
lets ask hushpuppi where is he

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Begins The Sale Of Coronavirus Prevention Oil ; Price Is 100 USD / 338 Of Covid-19 Record in Nigeria As At 17th May, 2020 / My Candid Advise To People Having Serious Worms Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.