Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) (48127 Views)

I Need A 3d Animation Expert For A Full Time Role / Full Stack Developer And UI/UX Designer Needed For Full Time Role. / Part-time Role For Fresh Grad - Executive Assistant To Busy CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zionest:

This isn't any eye opener, the guy chose to be stupid and unbright regardless of his name. If U have any help to render to anybody, pls do it. U will be surprised when and where U will be repaid for ur good.

Leaking questions out to someone at the expense of others isn't rendering help.

Let us get things straight..

4 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Who knows how many people Unilever normally takes?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Those that got performance mail on finance. Did they also get the review mail?
Why is it only finance that got performance mail?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Sam3263:
Who knows how many people Unilever normally takes?

They'd take maximum of 3 persons per role.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by joedoc44: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

They'd take maximum of 3 persons per role.
This is a piece of information you are positive its not legit but for some reason u still went ahead and say it anyway smh

Oga nobody know or can even guess how many they'd take per year except Unilever and I'm sure it can't be a fixed figure it fluctuate depending on their need and capacity.

I don't even know how the number they take is relevant to this course sef
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2020
joedoc44:

This is a piece of information you are positive its not legit but for some reason u still went ahead and say it anyway smh

Oga nobody know or can even guess how many they'd take per year except Unilever and I'm sure it can't be a fixed figure it fluctuate depending on their need and capacity.

I don't even know how the number they take is relevant to this course sef

They have a range. And my estimation is based on 2017.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bright8569: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2020
bright8569:

Joke apart. OK lets be plain. How many questions came out for graduate finance. I believe this is not a bad question.

What are you guys saying. Didn't I say it was a joke. If you are angry, keep your anger to yourself. By the way, I only got clue and no live questions.

For those that asked how many people Unilever hires. It's maximum of 6 people. But if the candidates are exceptional, they will be prompted to hire more but won't exceed 10 people. Please read the trend before you curse youself. We rise by lifting others.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Linkmarshal(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Zionest:

This isn't any eye opener, the guy chose to be stupid and unbright regardless of his name. If U have any help to render to anybody, pls do it. U will be surprised when and where U will be repaid for ur good.

Help ke
Some people are so dumb sha
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2020
bright8569:

What are you guys saying. Didn't I say it was a joke. If you are angry, keep your anger to yourself. By the way, I only got clue and no live questions.

For those that asked how many people Unilever hires. It's maximum of 6 people. But if the candidates are exceptional, they will be prompted to hire more but won't exceed 10 people. Please read the trend before you curse youself. We rise by lifting others.

6 persons per role?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Millerules(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2020
You could have shared your view without the insult.

Linkmarshal:

Some people are so dumb sha
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by ennyj01(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sam3263:

6 persons per role?

grin grin grin grin.
Per role ke!!!!
People that are familiar with the process said a maximum of 2/3 per role
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by souljar(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sonship9:

Lmao grin. You know why I they laugh? You'd still get regret mail. In fact, you'd be among the first set of people to regret mail- thereby making you still be a final year student. You go remain "final year" student before you realize this craftiness won't take you anywhere.

Now, this is an eye opener to every other person who wants to always claim "Good Samaritan" or "nice guy". Una done see how selfish some people can be? Yet, at every slight opportunity, some few persons would still be willing to give others an advantage over themselves and others.

Guy, if you get anything other than regret mail, come here come talk am. You are a shameless guy. I weep for your kind.

Hahahahaaa... U no get chill at all!! grin grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
What's the next step guys.? What's the latest update?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Genks92: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Seems the applicants are much, cos the interview assessment review is taking longer than I expected...
Sam3263:
What's the next step guys.? What's the latest update?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Genks92:
Seems the applicants are much, cos the interview assessment review is taking longer than I expected...
How many do U think took the online interview
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Genks92: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sam3263:

How many do U think took the online interview

Can't say but I think what matters most here is the higher d number of applicants in supply chain 4 example, d more d competition will be in that area...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Who has past questions and answers for the assessment centre let's start sharing and practicing in advance
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Linkmarshal(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2020
Sam3263:
Who has past questions and answers for the assessment centre let's start sharing and practicing in advance

My dear, use your time for other meaningful endeavors because it will even be more heartbreaking if one fails to make it to the next round after practicing for assessment centre.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Linkmarshal:

My dear, use your time for other meaningful endeavors because it will even be more heartbreaking if one fails to make it to the next round after practicing for assessment centre.
Do U have any other meaningful thing I can do to make money hint me on whatsapp. Smiles
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Linkmarshal(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sam3263:

Do U have any other meaningful thing I can do to make money hint me on whatsapp. Smiles

Just saying, I remember NNPC thread last year, guys were already discussing what they will do with the upfront for a position they've not gotten yet. Most of them were left disappointed.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sam3263:

Interesting. Past question and answer indeed..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Alfrediolu: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
ennyj01:

grin grin grin grin.
Per role ke!!!!
People that are familiar with the process said a maximum of 2/3 per role

wow! if this is legit, that's very very few!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
How long does it take to get online interview reviewed?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tsound007: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sam3263:
How long does it take to get online interview reviewed?
I think this Unilever Future Leaders Programme is a global entry recruitment and it's handled by those white guys which after they've finished the assessment, they will now send the report to different countries to invite the enlisted ones.

My opinion
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Linkmarshal(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Tsound007:

I think this Unilever Future Leaders Programme is a global entry recruitment and it's handled by those white guys which after they've finished the assessment, they will now send the report to different countries to invite the enlisted ones.

My opinion

While it is true that they do these recruitment in different countries but the timing is not always the same. Moreover the regional HR is responsible for this particular process.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bookholla(f): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hi HI, why is everywhere dry... ds makes d wait even longer. let's say something to keep d hopes uo
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
So what is the next step is it physical interview or assessment centre
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Sam3263: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
bookholla:
Hi HI, why is everywhere dry... ds makes d wait even longer. let's say something to keep d hopes uo

Jesus love us and those who have faith in him will get Unilever job

3 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bookholla(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sam3263:

I believe it's assessment center.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bookholla(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sam3263:

Jesus love us and those who have faith in him will get Unilever job

Amen o.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sam3263:

Digital discovery centre
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by bookholla(f): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Digital assessment centre

U mean d assessment center WI be digital too lk d interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.