Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) (48121 Views)

I Need A 3d Animation Expert For A Full Time Role / Full Stack Developer And UI/UX Designer Needed For Full Time Role. / Part-time Role For Fresh Grad - Executive Assistant To Busy CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by amosade30(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Success mail for customer development

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by SmGuru: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2020
amosade30:
Success mail for customer development
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by SmGuru: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2020
henrybaadO:
Pls those that got success mail..let's come together and share info
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by mosesay: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Job Title:- Client Services Agent.

Our company:- Regno Development Limited is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Technical Partner in UAE and European Union to carry out the business of Real Estate and Power Generation, Waste Management.

Project Details:- Interconnectivity of about 8000 Hospitals across the country with hybrid Portal Solution with Digital Electronic System.

Jon Description.
Introduce the Application Portal and the Digital Electronics to hospitals in your state of location.
Update Customer database and management.
Serve as Liaison Officer to correspond and Sign up Hospital for the application and install the application in customers Premises.
Provide user friendly support for Hospitals in your domain.

Qualification:-
OND/HND or B,Sc with High level knowledge of computer and internet.
Knowledge of office Suites-PowerPoint, Excel and MS word is compulsory.
Ability to introduce New IT Product to hospitals systems
Candidate must be able to work from home with a sound laptop with Internet.

Remuneration:- Remuneration is based on commission and the minimum commission is 100.000N in a month depends on how you are able to capture your network of Hospitals for the introduction of the Application.

Location:- We require 1 candidate each from 36 state of the federation.
Age:- The Age Limit for this service is minimum of 32 Male/Female

Application should be forward to career.nigeria@regno.org.ng or http://greenmouseonline.com/regon/ with Client Services Agent/State Name as he subject of your application.

Goodluck
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tokkson: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
SmGuru:

Please is there a WhatsApp group for those that was successful to the next stage? Kindly add me to the group (09022011373)

I just received a success email from them.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by SmGuru: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Hi Tokkson,

This is the group link for those who got success mail for the next phase.

Please join with this https:///Iok6SZOfICLDhDyAzy9Nty
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tokkson: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=SmGuru post=93972206]Hi Tokkson,

This is the group link for those who got success mail for the next phase.

Please join with this https:///Iok6SZOfICLDhDyAzy9Nty[/quote.

Hi.

I was unable to access the group.

Kindly add me up on 09022011373.

Thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by SmGuru: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2020
If you are interested, use this;

https://chat,whatsapp,com/Iok6SZOfICLDhDyAzy9Nty

Change the (,) to (.)
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Alchemist01: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Can someone provide the link to the whatsapp group ?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Alchemist01: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
The links above are not working.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Veemikeal: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pls did anyone receive a call from Unilever?
Which function too?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by prolastics: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Veemikeal, I received a call yesterday. Did anyone receive a call?
Finance role.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by prolastics: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
SmGuru:
If you are interested, use this;

https://chat,whatsapp,com/Iok6SZOfICLDhDyAzy9Nty

Change the (,) to (.)

The link has been revoked. Kindly help with the new link
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tokkson: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
prolastics:

The link has been revoked. Kindly help with the new link

Provide your number and I'd add you up
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by shifi14: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2020
Hi, can you kindly add me to the whatsapp group. 08075673939
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by shifi14: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2020
prolastics:
Finance role.
I actually missed the call.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by amosade30(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
prolastics:
Finance role.
I did. Gotten the interview mail?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by SmGuru: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020
The link has been revoked and we won't be posting here for certain reasons. If you are interested, send me a DM.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Veemikeal: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
prolastics:
Finance role.
I haven’t yet tho. But know someone who did finance.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by babygirlbaby: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by prolastics: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmGuru:
The link has been revoked and we won't be posting here for certain reasons. If you are interested, send me a DM.

How do we send you a Dm
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by prolastics: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
From the call, I was told that we would be given a link to join an online platform to connect with other applicants.
Has anyone gotten this email,?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by CVBankNg: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2020

What does digital mean?

What does discovery or assessment centre entails?

I never said assessment centre would be pre-recorded.

How can assessment centre even be prerecorded? It means you don't even know what assessment centre is.

The assessment centre this year will not be physical as against previous years. It would be done online.

Except you know better than the HR personnel that spoke with us on their live chat.

y'all lie on this platform with your chest and straight face. There was no such live session and no Unilever HR said such to anyone. For posterity sake, dont be putting up false and misleading information.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Tokkson: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
CVBankNg:

y'all lie on this platform with your chest and straight face. There was no such live session and no Unilever HR said such to anyone. For posterity sake, dont be putting up false and misleading information.

Actually there was an Instagram live session with their HR team
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Shubby116: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
When did this happen.
Tokkson:

Actually there was an Instagram live session with their HR team
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) by Mbmohammed(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Any gist about this recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.