Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (26975 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
BRING YE ALL YOUR TITHES AND EVERY GADAMN MONEY CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES INC. INTERNATIONAL.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by damogulxx: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
Being proud of the churches you attend and their names is not what God is concerned about. All of you can shout and dance to the name of your G.O or churches but how many of you are proud of knowing God and openly live Gods kind of life and are not ashamed of Him? Mathew 25;31-46 [With all the churches you all attend how many of you actually live the life of Christ?

I Thank the op for this question as some of you need to get it right that GOING TO CHURCH CANNOT OPEN HEVENS DOORS UNTO YOU. BUT SERVING GOD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH CAN AND THIS IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO CHURCH, G.O, NAME OF DENOMINATION AND ALL THAT.

Some may call me corny but i am born again hence i speak thus. All Christians [Christ-like] get your houses [body and soul] in order!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by perez019(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
KICC,Maryland, Lagos.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by outofthebox: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
HICC Gbagada..Hot gurls on mini ova here.
Only attend first service cos dats where u go see serious people
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Deyhmee(f): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
The Redeemed Christian Church Of God- True Vine Parish
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ldpele(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
damogulxx: Being proud of the churches you attend and their names is not what God is concerned about. All of you can shout and dance to the name of your G.O or churches but how many of you are proud of knowing God and openly live Gods kind of life and are not ashamed of Him? Mathew 25;31-46 [With all the churches you all attend how many of you actually live the life of Christ?

I Thank the op for this question as some of you need to get it right that GOING TO CHURCH CANNOT OPEN HEVENS DOORS UNTO YOU. BUT SERVING GOD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH CAN AND THIS IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO CHURCH, G.O, NAME OF DENOMINATION AND ALL THAT.

Some may call me corny but i am born again hence i speak thus. All Christians [Christ-like] get your houses [body and soul] in order!!!!
mayb am wrong,bt avnt seen anyone sayn d above mentiond church ll take one to heaven,xcept ua takin it as a duty upon u to literally say it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Yornandrew: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
For Now-This Present House, Lekki, Lagos & God Bless Nigeria Church, Isolo
Formerly Stone Church, Mokola, Ibadan
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by fesse(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
Am a catholic...........Our Lady Queen of Nigeria Pro-Cathedral Area 3, Garki - Abuja

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by bobbyruffy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
I'm a catholic. Presently, i attend Our Lady of The Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Ogba

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by bobbyruffy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
I'm a catholic. Presently, i attend Our Lady of The Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Ogba Lagos. Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by buoye1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
BALM-Blessed Assurance Liberation Ministry.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by damogulxx: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
ldpele: mayb am wrong,bt avnt seen anyone sayn d above mentiond church ll take one to heaven,xcept ua takin it as a duty upon u to literally say it.

Someone has and I do know that some believe that some churches are better heaven candidates than others. I have been around so i know that some believe that by attending a certain ministry they are better positioned for the 2nd coming of Christ.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
LABORATORY CHURCH OF GOD fire for fire kia!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Acidosis(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
Poster Meet In Heaven
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by kumbalo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Come worship with us this sunday at Rev Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Christain Centre Ikosi. Lagos.....Raising Role models

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ifysimple(f): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
A proud Catholic. Holy Family Catholic Church, Festac.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by onuwaje(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
I am a member of assemblies of God church... Airport road branch 1 warri..... All the gospel grin
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Larrey(f): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
Cherubim & Seraphim movement church Ayo Ni O(White Garment)
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by dadicvila(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
ldpele: Repn dominion city,NTA road,phc
i see you bro
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by sunnshyn(f): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
The one i know is around Shasha, Akowonjo. I never knew two branches could have the same name.
Two Parishes you mean? Yes o! I was actually surprised when I found out...
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by jidsoon(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by miz4oxley(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
First Baptist Church, Obadore Lagos.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by outofthebox: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
Larrey: Cherubim & Seraphim movement church Ayo Ni O(White Garment)

ma parents attend that church..you must be hot
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Baptiscostal
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
ifysimple: A proud Catholic. Holy Family Catholic Church, Festac.
yes o! Na my church be dat! Born and bred in festac. I did my infant baptism,holy communion and confirmation in HFCC. Festac pikin for life!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by seunlayi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
Deeper life Bible Church otherwise, I will seat at home.

@Op, you should have include a poll in this thread.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by dadicvila(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
ldpele: mayb am wrong,bt avnt seen anyone sayn d above mentiond church ll take one to heaven,xcept ua takin it as a duty upon u to literally say it.
you dey mind the over sabi?
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by kama1210: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
Messiah's Church of God, under the leadership of Prophet Felix Ogbo Nkama. I tell you he is a true prophet that does not make noise.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by dadicvila(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
onuwaje: I am a member of assemblies of God church... Airport road branch 1 warri..... All the gospel grin
yes oO!no addition and subtraction,the undiluted gospel
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
I'm surprised that Deeper life members are here. isn't the internet supposed to be a sin just like TV etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nonnyrose: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Am a full blowed Catholic member. I attend Church Of Assumption Asokoro, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
IGBOS and Catholicism sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.