Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital (37711 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It / Nigerian Brothers Robbed Of $1,800 By Fake Policemen In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by agwom(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2020
Fourteen boys were raped by a man posing as a pastor in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, the Panzi Foundation said Tuesday. The Bukavu charity hospital founded by Denis Mukwege, the Nobel laureate and gynaecologist hailed for his work with rape victims, said the children were admitted last month “in a state of suffering and psychological stress”.

The 30-year-old alleged attacker was arrested in late April, civil activist Julien Namegabe told AFP. The victims came from different families and ranged in age from eight to 15.

The suspect “bought their silence with small gifts for several weeks” according to the Panzi Foundation. Evariste Kajibwami, a clinical psychologist who has been following the boys since their admission to the hospital, said on the foundation’s website that they “presented a mixture of sadness, fear and shame”. The foundation said it would help the victims “until justice was done”.

Mukwege has treated thousands of women who were raped during conflicts in eastern DR Congo over the past quarter-century. He was a joint winner of the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize for “efforts to end the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war and armed conflict”. His foundation has been involved in at least two trials before the military justice system.

In 2017, a local militia member of parliament was sentenced to life imprisonment for raping around 40 girls in Kavumu near Bukavu. In November, a warlord was convicted of raping women and at least one girl in early 2018.(AFP)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/14-boys-raped-by-fake-pastor-in-dr-congo-hospital.html

2 Likes

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by KehindeDare(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2020
FTC.

Nothing we no go see...
Nothing we no go hear

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by ignis: 9:28am On May 13, 2020
What the hell is wrong with people ?

They need to cut off the anaconda of that fake pastor

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by amalab30(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
No where is really safe again. Not even for plants and crops. Twitter today alone had Kabul trending for the slaughter of newborns at a medical facility.

Also, massacre in Southern Kaduna here in Nigeria.

The world is heartless.

6 Likes

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Orestino(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
E be things o
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Neimar: 9:29am On May 13, 2020
His Prick must be Holy angry lipsrsealed
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Richard2010(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by GeneralPula: 9:29am On May 13, 2020
sad
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Blossomfirst(f): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
sad
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by MrTrend(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
Congratulations to the pastor grin

Very talented!
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Nobody: 9:29am On May 13, 2020
The suspect “bought their silence with small gifts for several weeks” according to the Panzi Foundation. Evariste Kajibwami, a clinical psychologist who has been following the boys since their admission to the hospital, said on the foundation’s website that they “presented a mixture of sadness, fear and shame”. The foundation said it would help the victims “until justice was done”

AKA grooming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Factfinder1(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2020
Pastors and politicians and uniform personnel commits the worst crimes on earth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by IAmSkinny: 9:30am On May 13, 2020
No matter who you are, once you just mention it to me that you're a pastor or man of God; I instantly beef up my innate security. To me, you're a potential scammer and thief.
Collection of beauty in one thread. Behold my photography porfolio

https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio

5 Likes

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Emax911: 9:30am On May 13, 2020
raped 14 boys...........mehn.....I tire for this rape shit.... remaining to go heaven

2 Likes

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2020
Na Wa o
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Nicklaus619(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2020
Kill. That stupid gaybriel lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by iiamharkinwaley: 9:30am On May 13, 2020
cool
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Slawormir: 9:30am On May 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Blacknote: 9:31am On May 13, 2020
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Passionate888: 9:31am On May 13, 2020
Naija own dey rape girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by OgbanjeProphet: 9:31am On May 13, 2020
It's a ritual practice for favour and power. But you know what...?

The man had fallen for a satanic agent, who had fallen for satanic teachings.

I know that my comment has just insulted some people's reasonings,

but if you know you know?

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by FuckDaMods: 9:31am On May 13, 2020
It's not only girls that get raped, boys also. So they should shut the hell up.

Weebo:
Priest and popes been raping little boys since the begining of early christaindom, these mfs need to be punished

Stop mistaking your pastors for priests and popes

4 Likes

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Princetogram: 9:31am On May 13, 2020
Very inhumane act...

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by jericco1(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2020
This is a wicked act.. it might leave an indelible mark of shame and hatred for people of conflicting sexual orientation on the souls of the victims.. as for the perpetrator, I doubt he is alone in this, they are others like him out there; therefore he should be made to reveal their identities. Coward! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by dheespectre: 9:31am On May 13, 2020
Now you don't have to put off your fridge when your generator is in use. Get generator power booster for N6500 and start using your fridge on generator..

08 166 624 2 68
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by don4real18(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2020
Fake?
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Nobody: 9:32am On May 13, 2020
Priest and popes been raping little boys since the beginning of early christaindom. These mfs need some good jail time so they know what rape feels like when they asshole get busted in jail.

EDIT: To those quoting me, I don't care if it's a pastor, priest, imam ,governor or whatever. Male rape offenders deserve much more penalty than they are given. Also no matter the offenders rank in society, they should be punished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Nobody: 9:32am On May 13, 2020
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / Prophet Isa Elbuba Arrested By DSS After Blasting Buhari Over Killings - Twitter / Police Officer Stabs His Colleague To Death In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.