Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital (37708 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It / Nigerian Brothers Robbed Of $1,800 By Fake Policemen In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Lighthammer(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2020
Any one wey dey ilorin here abeg signify here
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by IMAliyu(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2020
youngestgrad:
If this poor boys become gays in future, the western world will tell us they were born like that and disregard the role child abuse plays in making people homosexuals.

People molested at a young age often become pedophile predictors themselves when they grow up.

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by phockallmods: 2:15am On May 14, 2020
beauty7:
That is what excess sex does to someone.

If you sleep with woman too much,

soon the spirit of fornication with women will invite the spirit of gay and before you know it,

you are looking for young boys.

Ditto for ladies.

If you sleep with man too much,soon you will start seeking for a female.

It is the work of the evil spirit.

They invite other evil spirits.

spirit of lying can attract spirit of fornication which can attract spirit of gay/homosexuality which may attract spirit of alcoholism which may attract

spirit of hanging sexual fantasy.

which may attract other sinful desires.

So we must keep ourselves pure.

That man may not have started out(been born) as gay,the gay desire may have started when he was 25 years.
You are very unintteligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / Police Officer Stabs His Colleague To Death In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.