Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Long Should I Wait To Buy My Phone During This Covid _19 Pandemic - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Should I Wait To Buy My Phone During This Covid _19 Pandemic (800 Views)

How Many Movies Have You Seen On Your Phone During This Lockdown? / How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should I Wait To Buy My Phone During This Covid _19 Pandemic by NikeMi1(f): 3:15am On May 13, 2020
Evening �
...All the prices of phones have skyrocketed including the phone I wanted to buy which is the most dazzling REALME 5s���...Now I can't afford it again because the price increased from 51k to 79k����...Godddd why me���..I'm so depressed right now...I'm dying to have this phone!... I'm tired of using Gionee mediatek crap...I'm just so tired...I've been using Gionee p5mini for 5years now and I used one year to save for my beautiful snapdragon queen(REALME 5s)

Please someone should advice me on how long should I wait to buy my phone.. Will I have to wait for days or even months�����
Re: How Long Should I Wait To Buy My Phone During This Covid _19 Pandemic by femi4: 6:44am On May 13, 2020
Nov/December ....promo and price slash on all products that season and covid 19 would have clocked 1yr . A yr is enough for the pandemic to disappear naturally
Re: How Long Should I Wait To Buy My Phone During This Covid _19 Pandemic by techsavy1: 8:01am On May 13, 2020
I am looking to sell my Samsung J4. Features are:

13MP back Camera, 5 MP Selfies Camera.
32GB memory
3000MAH battery
Comes with Charger and armoured phone case. Absolutely no fault with the phone, selling to get another phone. Price - 35k.
Call - 08066073080

(1) (Reply)

. / We Need Smartphone And Gadget Prices To Fall ASAP / The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.