Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Buhari Does Not Care About Nigeria. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari Does Not Care About Nigeria. (382 Views)

Funny Fact About Nigeria / Funny Facts About Nigeria / These Cute Little Babies Are REAL BADASS Who Don’t Care About Your Rules!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Does Not Care About Nigeria. by TAYO124: 6:22am On May 13, 2020
Given Pmb's approach since the Covid crisis began, it is clear that he is not interested in the welfare of Nigerians. He is a Mute who cannot express feelings except it concerns himself or his Fulani clan. The only time he speaks to Nigerians at length is when he needed to be elected. Look around, other African countries like South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, their presidents have countless times addressed the people directly during this Covid crisis and other times of National problem.
Re: Buhari Does Not Care About Nigeria. by TAYO124: 7:30am On May 21, 2020
Buhari became president of Nigeria to prolong his life through free medical treatment, promote his Fulani tribe, desertify middle belt and south Nigeria, make Nigeria poverty capital of the world and promote mediocrity.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Instagram Naija Skits Compilation of the week / Impregnat�me Or I Die ⚰️⚰️ / I Went To The Worst Make Up Artist In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.