Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? (20464 Views)

Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 13, 2020
Who really is responsible for the failure of a child in the society?

Just here to learn, the child itself is not an option here.

While growing up these are the common factors, that can make or destroy a child.

But really who do we blame, for the childs failure?

Family
Religion
Environment
Teachers

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by gRESEARCHER: 7:13am On May 13, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Who really is responsible for the failure of a child in the society ?
While growing up these are the common factors, that can make or destroy a child.
But really who do we blame, for the childs failure ?
Family
Religion
Government(society)
Teachers
20% Father
50% Mother
30% Society

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by pyyxxaro: 7:16am On May 13, 2020
Buhari and the APC

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 13, 2020
gRESEARCHER:
20% Father 50% Mother 30% Society
And religion gets a zero

4 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Buhari and the APC
It's barely 7:30 am, get a life.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by pyyxxaro: 7:19am On May 13, 2020
EdEdEddy:

It's barely 7:30 am, get a life.

You when get LIFE congrats oh

Naa God do am for you

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by gRESEARCHER: 7:21am On May 13, 2020
EdEdEddy:
And religion gets a zero
What do you understand by the word "society"?

13 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Nobody: 7:21am On May 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:

You when get LIFE congrats oh

Naa God do am for you

Dey your dey ahbeg.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by gRESEARCHER: 7:23am On May 13, 2020
EdEdEddy:
And religion gets a zero
Religion, government, peers are under society

2 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 13, 2020
gRESEARCHER:
What do you understand by the word "society"?
Society, there stands for standing of leaving, like the neighbour hood etc
Lekki
Ajegunle
Hope you get the drift

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by tayebest(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2020
I'll put blame on the Environment. Environment has a great influence on children's life. Its an external factors where one learn about life. Even though many parents try to teach their children on how to live good life, and peradventure such child find himself in an environment where social vices is been encourage or practiced often. It will be so hard for such child not to be influenced.

Someone like me learn so much from the street than what I was taught at home.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by gRESEARCHER: 7:25am On May 13, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Society, there stands for standing of leaving, like the neighbour hood etc Lekki Ajegunle Hope you get the drift
read my second post
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Joshmodest(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Joshmodest(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2020
gRESEARCHER:

20% Father
50% Mother
30% Society

I'd like is to have this argument !
You just highlighted here that the mother should take 50% I don't know your reasons , but i want to glance at your thoughts , and I expect your reply to be .
Cos the mom is always around them , I don't understand how two people would have a child and one takes the larger share of the child's upbringing....now most moms work just same hours as the dads , if not more but society still tends to blame the mom for poor upbringing of the child .....
Fathers make the mistake as a result of what the society has constructed ,to always think thier wives should train the children why they portray themselves as head of the home with biblical references.
Saying moms should take 50% while fathers take 20 ks like saying lalastic.lala should take the blame for nairaland's failure instead of se.un

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Yustash001(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2020
gRESEARCHER:

20% Father
50% Mother
30% Society
Spot on...

4 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by faithfull18(f): 10:15am On May 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Buhari and the APC
Lol, you are not serious but looking at it from another angle, you are partly right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by pyyxxaro: 10:51am On May 13, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, you are not serious but looking at it from another angle, you are partly right.

After blaming Buhari, I would blame you tooo
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Slawormir: 10:55am On May 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nobody to blame my dear op

All these things you mentioned nor dey really influence or affect us

But if you insist i should pick one then i will say family

When there are people with good sense of responsibility in your family that child is likely to succeed
When i say family am not just saying your dad, mom and siblings
I mean the extended family
Because most times when father and mother are not up and doing
Uncles and aunties can mould you and shape you into success

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Mikkymilli: 10:55am On May 13, 2020
Your question should be specific. What aspect of failure are you talking about? Is it academic failure, financial failure, failure to not follow the moral standards of living or it could even be failure to impregnate a lady. Please be specific.
If it's failure as a matured adult, then the child is the one to blame because once he has come of age, he should be able to know what to do to steer his life and future towards the right direction.

9 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Naija246: 10:55am On May 13, 2020
the rebellious angels and demons sad
They are responsible for all human woes
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by PureGoldh(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2020
Family 25%

Religion 10%

Environment 10%

Teachers 5%

The child is not left out cos...As you make your bed..So,you must lie on it

So the child's own is 50%

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by smokeyupu(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2020
No one
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by sanesta: 10:56am On May 13, 2020
Non, because there's time for everything

there is time to care, time to take responsibility, time to lead, time for a change, time to be true to our greatest self and time to stop blaming others..
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Blacknote: 10:56am On May 13, 2020
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by MrImole: 10:56am On May 13, 2020
93% of the time, it is the child.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:56am On May 13, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Who really is responsible for the failure of a child in the society?

But really who do we blame, for the childs failure?

Family
Religion
Environment
Teachers

All of the above Sir.
The institutions you mentioned up are very important in modeling a child's future. I would have explained more but my fingers hurt right now but I will modify my comment by culling out some part of my book (The Devil's Mission) that talks about these institutions later in the day.
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by brainworkng: 10:56am On May 13, 2020
The Parents grin
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by 12345baba(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2020
Op we will blame u
Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by Farki: 10:57am On May 13, 2020
First family because they are responsible for deciding the environment, religion and teachers of the children.

Then environment because of peer pressure, effects on health and safety.

Then religion because it is drilled into some people's brains as the most important thing in the world.

Finally teachers although some teachers can make or break someone's passion for learning it depends on the the child.

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by kemii7861: 10:57am On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? by sexylassie2(f): 10:57am On May 13, 2020
Parents

Parents have a huge influence on their children.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor And Wife Celebrate 55th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / My Brothers Gambling Problem / Woman Welcomes Triplets A Year After Losing Her Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.