Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,570,900 members, 5,950,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 05:46 PM

College Of Nursing, OKE-ODE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / College Of Nursing, OKE-ODE (99 Views)

Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? / Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. / Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

College Of Nursing, OKE-ODE by y4code(m): 9:15am On May 13
Please I just register for the Oke ode college of nursing and I'm in need of their entry exam materials for preparation, If you have kindly share me or if you have any lead or information that will be beneficial to me concern the entry exam kindly post it to help a brother

Thanks
Re: College Of Nursing, OKE-ODE by Baabu320: 9:40pm On May 13
please I need materials oo

(1) (Reply)

FREE BOOK On Personal Success And Leadership / Izygrace Catoon Editing / Join Me And Earn Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.