Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe (19723 Views)

A Beautiful Medical Doctor Chooses A Secondary School Teacher Over A Rich Oil Co / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by OKOATA(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
Nice story, was just laughing all through. grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by tolijascro(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2020
africandictator:
I am not getting my eyes of your story you mentally deficient boy, I won’t sit back and watch you completely destroy nairaland. Your story is not putting the smiles on any face. Those encouraging you to continue this story are trying to measure the length and breadth of your stupidity and madness.

bros easy nah.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by asperdons(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Dreyton36:
PART 4

WE Rushed one of their staff and questioned him on the prices of their drinks and proteins

The guy na ibo boy ,
I asked him bros no vex , how much una dey sell una red Italian whine , he ask me which of them , i tell am say I no look the label to read am
I come beg am like a brother , I give am the direction of my babe sit to go check it himself , na nice guy , he obey

When he came back , he say ah bros e no too cost naw
Na just 46,500 cry shocked
For my mind , na 46,500 this guy call JUST?
I. Ask again how much be snail , before I even finish my statement my next guy man in the same shoes just shout yes na wetin i was ask because the thing carry siren join am grin grin grin
The staff said it's just 25k for a stick shocked piss come they worry me
I come ask the guy say when you reach the table of my girl , how many she don order, he say na the second stick she dey eat cry
That my other guy just shout "I DON DIE TODAY"
The guy started asking me ,
Guy: wetin we go do now

Me: wetin we go do ke Guy I get my own problem ooo
My head burn like this

I left them there and went to my table, deep inside na so i take go?

The babe was like , what took you so long ?
Lies no they finish for mouth na , I use my brain sharply ,
I tell her say i receive call from my elder sister now when I they piss ,say my dad just eat poison for outing wey he go

She shock , me sef shock for the kind lie wey I just fabricate within few seconds without thinking twice, grin but no be my fault , i no like shame
My pocket ba only 76k plus remain
I no they ever get money for my bank account because as them they pay salary na so the money they go

I finish my Heineken , she just they calm me down , she con ask me where my dad they now , i tell am say them run am go hospital and my sister say make I quickly send money if not them no go give am any first treatment

Naim she just start to they para o
She start grammer

Her:That's why i hate this country , they'll see someone dying they'll be requesting for money as if money is everything
For my mind , my sister money is everything oo
If u know where I don trek for the Lagos u go on say miney is everything

She come take am personal Sha
Don't forget I said it earlier that she's kind-hearted

Naim she ask me how much them wan collect for starting, I no even waste time i say na 240k my sister say make I send first

Naim she say make I send her my sister ACC details ,
Base on say i no want make e be say I be golddigger , I tell her say. Make she no worry I go sort am, make she just enjoy herself
But for my mind , no hear my own oooo grin
Abeg ask me the details again oo,
She come say don't let me get angry with you , ur dad's life is at stake here and you are telling me not to worry?

Make e no be like say my village people they follow me , i give her my sister details sharply

She transfer 300k to the account sharply , inside my mind i don make am oooooo , I hope tope my girlfriend they see how real girls they treat men ooo grin grin

I thanked her , she say make i no thank her that she's always happy whenever she helps someone shocked for my mind okpe oooo

With confidence I order for another Heineken with snail I no fear again , worst cone to worst I go tell my sister to send me small cash for my aza grin grin

I come observe that other guy with he babes for distance , he no they smile at all grin
That's even where I first saw this Nollywood actor named Alex ekubo , the guy handsome no be small
But for Lagos nobody send celebs oo angry angry

We kill time there , she offered to clear the bill , I no even know when she clear the bill sef , me I don already they on my 4th bottle when she say she wan go urinate

But Heineken they make man prick raise , everybody just they observe me , they wonder who I be , to come with that kind fly chick
Me sef no dull at all

I give her jokes , she laugh die, that's the only thing I can offer anyway
She laugh sotay she come they put her head for my body

Small time my phone ring , who they call me , my sister , she don see alert grin
I no even let her talk sef I just speak my language for am
"I tell her say na me send am make she no worry "

The babe don high Wella , she come say she feel like dancing , say make we go the club side
We went there omo see grooving , we both have the same love for the same kind of songs

As we just they step inßide , the first female i saw was this girl named Cynthia Morgan , who remember her , (German juice)
The DJ just play one of my favourite by wyclef jean ft eve _L.O.V.E.Y.O.U
Omo mehn although I no Sabi dance but that song made me dance
I rock her well, she feel me , she just held me tight , she was absolutely drunk , but I no worry seems the next day na Sunday no work
The next song enter , Nobody has to know by kranium , the song just came out then
That song na baddest for club grin
If you know you know

Me sef don high but no matter how i high reach I no they ever lusguard ,
I romanced her body to the rhythm of the song , she felt it
I checked my watch , 9:47pm
Mi o worry , ma jaiye Ori mi grin grin

The DJ come kill me patapata, he switched to naija song and played Paul dairo_angel of my life
chai song wey I take toast many girls that yr
She happen to like the song too , omo see grooving

Small time she whispered to my ear say she they feel dizzy , say she wan sleep
I tell her say we go need pay the security to allow us leave the car there so we go take taxi home , or we go lodge
She say make we lodge , na wetin me sef wan hear be that grin
We went to the receptionist , we made our way to the booking session , God forbid eko hotel no be poor man hotel oo
Hotel fine pass anything else
Wetin concern me concern price , she pay with her card, I no even near where she they pay sef I no want yawa grin grin

Them give her key she hand am over to me , for my mind no be separate rooms?
Anyway both of us don shayo , manya

We went in , she just UnCloth for my presence she no even send , but I know say na unto shayo level , my Dickson just stand kakaraka , and she's just too sexy , she's slim, busty , and a moderate ass , just my type

She go shower and see came back , she just lie down straight

Wahala come burst for midnight ooo
Comment for part 5
When I get positive comments I'll drop it tonight , to type no easy
Bros what of the other guy how the guy take solve him problem cos the guy matter strong well

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by photon3106: 9:37pm On May 13, 2020
moneymaniyke143:
Too much lies no good..... from the beginning I knew ur a liar....LIEnus mba

Even if na lie. Tell me say you no enjoy am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by CrazyOptimist: 9:38pm On May 13, 2020
africandictator:
I am not getting my eyes of your story you mentally deficient boy, I won’t sit back and watch you completely destroy nairaland. Your story is not putting the smiles on any face. Those encouraging you to continue this story are trying to measure the length and breadth of your stupidity and madness.

Nawa o
Are you competing with the guy?
Even if he is lying, leave am. Is it your lie?
Haba

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by SonOfSatoshi(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2020
Op oooo this your story dey burst brain grin..... abeg sharperly update next chapter grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Afolak(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2020
Finish this story now my friend

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by bukiah: 9:43pm On May 13, 2020
continue ur story grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by moneymaniyke143(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2020
Capital lies����but continue
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Carlmax(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2020
[quote][/quote]abeg i don tire for grin grin... but continue

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by MyTototear: 10:08pm On May 13, 2020
Dreyton36

I dey follow your story bumper to bumper.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by MummyIMadeIt: 10:11pm On May 13, 2020
Come Op which kyn joke be this, just they dull us with ur sweet story

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by brunxy(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2020
boss abeg kwontinu grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Iamemma(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2020
Guy don't be unfortunate ooo

Come and update na
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 10:29pm On May 13, 2020
MyTototear:
Dreyton36

I dey follow your story bumper to bumper...
you too much angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 10:30pm On May 13, 2020
asperdons:
[color=#990000][/color]
Bros what of the other guy how the guy take solve him problem cos the guy matter strong well
boss I no even look he side o
How e go get mind allow he gf take two more friends join body grin eko hotel for that matter

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by MrrPee: 10:38pm On May 13, 2020
Baba that other guy go wash plate Las Las...baba don enter 1 chance

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by bencarson007(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2020
Dreyton36:
Who cares about negative comments grin I'm a happy dude
I do whatever makes me happy , and that's by making good people laugh

Guy drop am o... Men dey wait

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by lawalbo(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2020
This lie wey u dey lie so, I know where to catch you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by TOBIeee68(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2020
I can't stop smiling... Please continue but God save you oo. Did you hear from the other guy too ��?

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by TOBIeee68(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2020
Continue now @Dreyton36

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by ruggedtimi(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2020
wetin be "grin"

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by jayinfo2(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2020
Person go day beg this one to upload ordinary story again. shay cos we day enjoy am . oya I beg drop am this night.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 11:18pm On May 13, 2020
clevybrown:
it's a good thing u'v apologized cool
That's so thoughtful of u kiss
U can now quietly use the exit door and leave in peace except u also want to wannk grin grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 11:20pm On May 13, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Guy: taps me in the shoulder , exactly Bros, me sef wonder why them go serve ordinary snail with siren oo
And I no too owe

You see the bolded? I want die for laugh here

grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 11:26pm On May 13, 2020
MrrPee:
Baba that other guy go wash plate Las Las...baba don enter 1 chance
then he go wash plate for 2yrs then grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 11:30pm On May 13, 2020
PART 5 grin
A psychologist once said : the easiest way to avoid temptation is to fall for it lipsrsealed

Continuation

She slept off , I never fit smoke since because I no want make she know say I they smoke because when we dey discuss as some guys dey smoke tobacco she say she hate smokes with everything shocked
Me I just clear her say me sef hate smokers oo , say na because say I they with her sef naim make me they drink that much if not na 1 bottle I they normally take once in a while sef grin
Bloody drunkard like me grin grin
That's Lagos, if you don't lie , you'll be lied to __ask 2face grin grin grin

Time was almost 11pm and she just they hold me join body continuously and my bulala just stand kakaraka
I they get different thoughts for mind , one mind say make I enter her , one mind say what if she they pretend just to know how kind I can be
I no want anything wey go ruin my friendship with her , I just lay her well and cover her to sleep

I went downstairs , I just beg the security say where i fit see cigar , them direct me to smoking session cool
I just smoke tiny Tobacco instead
But my Dickson still stand cuz I just they imagine her sexiness chai conji ooo

I come return to the room , as I come she don roll over the towel wey she tie , come open legs for the cool ac chai see temptation ooo

I near her , kiss her forehead she no shake , she sleep , I cover her legs cover well again with blanket she just maintain

I come lye beside her , she put her hands around me , no yawa I dey feel d vibe , but I be the type wey they quick zero my mind
I don decide say no matter the conji i no go bleep her

Before you know me sef sleep off , Heineken don they work grin
I wake up 3;55am my normal alarm in case I wan go work in the morning , she still dey sleep , I quickly go brush teeth
Remember I smoked last night
And i always get Tom Tom for my pocket , so I lick one

She finally woke up by 6am , see wahala she just come they look me

Her: sad what happened last night

Me: nothing u were dizzy so we came to Lodge instead and you made the booking yourself

Her: that's not what I mean , I'm saying why am I naked ?

I don know where she they drive to

Me; naah kick that off your mind , nothing happened between us , if I did I'm sure you must've felt it

Her : hmmm are u sure Mr handsome wink

Me: honestly miss gorgeous cool

She go shower my mind just calm , them serve us our breakfast , after eating , by 9am we leave the place

She come drive in high speed , with an open roof , motor pass motor pool
Lambo engine no be beans , the speakers na die
She just throway one lil wayne song , titled HOW TO LOVE
life sweet if money they

I ask her where we they go cuz the direction no lead to my house grin
She say she don know my house make me come know her own grin
Them no born me make i argue. , But e dey Pai me say i no sabi drive , make Lagos hear my story that day grin grin
Cuz i always get one dream say one day I go get flashy ride , open roof and I go play one particular song of 2pac
I DON forget the title but here's the chorus

"I won't deny it amma straight ridah , ain't nobody Bleep with me , got the police looking for me, but they can't do nothing to a G grin chai Lord when cry cry

We reach her house for Osbourne estate , funke akindele dey also stay for. The estate

She lives alone , come see different awards for her parlour chai
Ain't nothing like oil money o

But my mind they tell me say make I woo her and Express my feelings , and one mind say what if I Express my feelings and she come see am like insult �
She fit just like me naturally but not to the extend of dating her
I send my guy SMS to gist am about my yesterday, he just they vez for me say why I no bleep her grin grin Calabar guys and pussy , 5&6 grin grin

Continuation coming not too long , just few minutes time , stay tuned
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 10 Likes (Share)

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Bjteensdes24: 9:36pm On May 11
Drayton36 please, continue the story am following and waiting for the part 5. Me na to only read comment here but actually, your story made me comment cos its a lit. Would like you to post story about the other 3 big babes you dated too wink
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by CuteYvonne777: 9:46pm On May 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClrqP9J_d5E
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 10:01pm On May 11
PART 6

She changed to a very flexible wear, mehn which kind temptation be this naw

She come say make we go their back of house , I no know say na pool she they take me to , and I no go lie me and water no be friends I NO SABI SWIM AT ALL AT ALL
She delved in , kilo man mi , cigar just they hungry me but I no fit shake body and my Dickson just stand , I no know say she don notice am shocked
But e dey my mind to bleep this babe Sha
She come ask me to join her, i tell her the truth say i no sabi swim at all
She say she go teach me
I tell her say I no get any other short wey i go take change of this one wet , she say make I no worry say we go find solution to that later say i no fit just they watch her swim without me swimming as well

Something just enter my head say , stop acting like a mumu boy na , go with the flow , Las las if breeze blow fowl yansh go still open

I pull off and entered the pool gently , she come swim to and fro say make i try do same , but all my attention na her heavy Bobbi , i no they use eye see breast that's my problem grin

I kept my cool and swam like a pro , she was amazed and yeah I'm a fast learner

And thennnnnnnnn questioning start oo shocked

Her: why didn't you touch me last night ?
Don't I look attractive to you ?

Me shocked yeba , i reply her sharply , I said you weren't in your right state of mind and it won't be right to dare touch you , that's like taking advantage of you

Her: wow that's sweet, come and give me a hug for that

Me: I no go lie I no go , I just told her c'mon it's fine
No be say i be jjc ooo , but e good make people like her take the first lead

She no gree ooo, she come hug me by herself , damn soft boobs
She come they ask me many questions

She: I'll ask you give questions and you'll answer honestly, deal?

Me: sure

She; do you have a gf?

Me: no grin

She : why no?

Me: cuz I haven't found the right one for me

She: do you find me attractive?
Me: definitely yessss

She smiled

She: if you're given the opportunity to do something naughty to me right now which part of my body would you go for first

Me: angry for my mind this babe don try give me greenlight reach naw

I no even answer the question again, I just tell her say make hold her for waist , kiss her unstoppably
Such Bobbi like ice cream, chai boobs is life mehn
I climb up the pool steps and sat there , she gave me the best (BJ)ever with her pink lips

I no fit bear again ooo , before she change mind, naim I hold her inside ooo , bleep her like say tomorrow no they , thank God say I'm blessed below , na only my pocket low but everything else for my body big
She moan sotay she come they cry like pikin
Before you know it, she don cum
No yawa naw
I changed position to missionary
Give her missionary press up , I bad for styles gan , maybe naim make i never blow grin grin grin
She cry tire, her ringtone na die, she just they shout kill me pls, pls kill me, choke me pls choke me
, Damn

I release first time , we both slept naked
When I wake up again , we continue ooo

Doggy position, favourite , had my two hands on her boobs and gave her a deep penetration , she no. Just moan but cry join , and her pussy is so tight mehn and neat

So by 3pm she drove me home , and asked me to update her about any info of my dad that shl be Happy if i do
I promised her I will

She drove off

That whole day I felt like on top of the moon , just reminiscing about all the sweet moments

I quickly call my sister , tell her say make she transfer 250k into my aza and keep the rest ,

The story long , but make i stop here cuz when work started , that's where yawa gas , but I'll stop here to avoid all those people with their negative comments on people who cannot trek from obalende to Maryland na wa oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 11:31pm On May 13, 2020
Make at least one person ask for the boy aza na , e no easy to type jare grin
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by TOBIeee68(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2020
Cuz of your super story I never sleep chai... Anyway, I want you to finish your true life story before telling you where you're at fault too. One love. Few minutes to my birthday wishes me happy birthday.........

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 11:58pm On May 13, 2020
TOBIeee68:
Cuz of your super story I never sleep chai... Anyway, I want you to finish your true life story before telling you where you're at fault too. One love. Few minutes to my birthday wishes me happy birthday.........
happy birthday boss
If only i had your pictures I'll post it on my Facebook and Instagram page sef grin

4 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 12:00am On May 14, 2020
Hapoy birthday to TOBleee63 may Almighty Allah bless your new age , i swear you go build house before this yr end , lockdown no fit stop you
HBD ONCE MORE ��

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At What Xvideos And Pornhub Told Me This Morning / I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Kown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.