Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (44695 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by YaxxVille(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
With the series of donations and palliatives given to anambra state it is highly commendable and should be copied in southeastern states and Nigeria at large, It will go along way in curing and preventing Hunvid2020 virus.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:05pm On May 13, 2020
Something like that
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Chidex50(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
I'm actually not insulting ur tribe they just need understand the deep sarcasm, I understand their ego, love for their tribe and money. It's simply right to offend, just like they offend other people. What I don't do is insult anyone religion. What's ur email
Freedom of expressions are welcomed. ewimchidiebere@gmail.com
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Mrjonah(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2020
Adazi-Nnukwu obodo oma �
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by CioAngels(f): 5:15pm On May 13, 2020
I heard Delta gave one tomato tins of rice and beans.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 5:25pm On May 13, 2020
Dareal90s:

So Yoruba Muslims are the ones saying Igbo's are millionaires? It sucks to be igbo
We are millionaires, who is arguing over that?

But posting that Ndi Igbo said that everyone Igbo man is a stupid Yoruba Moslem propaganda
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dareal90s(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

We are millionaires, who is arguing over that?

But posting that Ndi Igbo said that everyone Igbo man is a stupid Yoruba Moslem propaganda
Lol, ur mama still collected EBA nd egusi last two weeks.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Anambra people this period......

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]
Dey are not feeling dis hardship in Nigeria now
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by FloxySmart(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2020
Malawian:

my sperm. grin
I heard the spermatozoa is extremely rich in protein. You can put some in a can and have it shipped to me. Will definitely appreciate
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by FloxySmart(f): 8:49pm On May 13, 2020
Dybala11:

Eat! Eat!! Eat!!! Don't engage in any exercise too, live a sedentary life.
Thanks, though I’ve been eating excessively for more than a month now, since the lockdown and I’m yet to see a noticeable change
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Legendguru: 9:25pm On May 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Totobulie: 11:28pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
No Yoruba village fine pass Adazi Nnukwu

You are not igbo.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 7:55am On May 14, 2020
Dareal90s:

Lol, ur mama still collected EBA nd egusi last two weeks.
Still better than cutting off people's hands because of little lockdown
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dareal90s(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Still better than cutting off people's hands because of little lockdown
Dem cut ur papa hand?
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Malawian(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
It needs to be physically applied. Sperm has a very short "half-life"
FloxySmart:

I heard the spermatozoa is extremely rich in protein. You can put some in a can and have it shipped to me. Will definitely appreciate
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Cindy95(f): 3:29pm On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
For the camera.
The people who really need this will not get it,
But they will share it to the people who av up to 60 months food in their pockets
Corrupt politicians and cowarddd tribalistic citizens. Whenever I read history books, how people fought against tyranny for freedom and liberty. I just got sick with Nigeria and Nigerians
MY DEAR, THAT'S MY VILLAGE AND EVERYONE IS GETTING THEIR PALLIATIVES RESPECTIVELY. YOU CAN FOLLOW ADAZI NNUKKWU FORUM ON FACEBOOK AND SEE HOW THEY WROTE OUT ALL THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THAT DESERVES THE PALLIATIVES KINDRED BY KINDRED. NO BE EVERYWHERE DEY DO POLITICS. WE HAVE EDUCATED LEADERS AND ELDERS AND THEY HAVE HELPED IN THE GROWTH OF MY VILLAGE.
YOU CAN GO TO ADAZI NNUKWU IN ANAOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
THANKS...
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Tissaia(f): 3:52pm On May 14, 2020
Cindy95:

MY DEAR, THAT'S MY VILLAGE AND EVERYONE IS GETTING THEIR PALLIATIVES RESPECTIVELY. YOU CAN FOLLOW ADAZI NNUKKWU FORUM ON FACEBOOK AND SEE HOW THEY WROTE OUT ALL THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THAT DESERVES THE PALLIATIVES KINDRED BY KINDRED. NO BE EVERYWHERE DEY DO POLITICS. WE HAVE EDUCATED LEADERS AND ELDERS AND THEY HAVE HELPED IN THE GROWTH OF MY VILLAGE.
YOU CAN GO TO ADAZI NNUKWU IN ANAOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
THANKS...
WOW That's Good
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by oxiide22(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
WOW That's Good
antaba cinki kuwa? walh inaso muyi harka ne fateema
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dybala11(m): 4:17am On May 15, 2020
FloxySmart:

Thanks, though I’ve been eating excessively for more than a month now, since the lockdown and I’m yet to see a noticeable change
Eyaa.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Adeyemotimothy(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2020
Nice one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.