Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community (329 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by Melezenawii: 11:20am On May 13, 2020
Wanted to be in my hometown, Gaya, Kano, to personally distribute these Ramadan/COVID–19 palliatives, but unfortunately I couldn’t make it due to the presidential directive that ban interstate travel at the moment, I am happy my friends have done it on my behalf, successfully-BA

Re: Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by Melezenawii: 11:21am On May 13, 2020
More

Re: Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by Sunshineg5(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2020
Good work

But the guy is thinking politics because he printed his names on the palliatives
Re: Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by Yorubasarecurse: 2:05pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
Melezenawii:
Wanted to be in my hometown, Gaya, Kano, to personally distribute these Ramadan/COVID–19 palliatives, but unfortunately I couldn’t make it due to the presidential directive that ban interstate travel at the moment, I am happy my friends have done it on my behalf, successfully-BA

[/s]Trash
Re: Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by ewigmee: 2:12pm On May 13, 2020
How much is his salary?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by Kinematics: 2:28pm On May 13, 2020
Good one. If na some people from the potopoto side we for no hear word for this thread.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by Kinematics: 2:28pm On May 13, 2020
Good one. If na some people from the potopoto side we for no hear word for this thread.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2020
That slogan sha grin grin grin

What a campaign strategy... improve the youths grin

I think improve the Almajiris will be better angry

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Donates Palliatives to His Community by Justiceleague1: 3:24pm On May 13, 2020
Kinematics:

Of what use are you to mankind?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Psn Disagrees With Nafdac, Ptf On Search For Local Covid-19 Cure / Timi Frank - "PMB And His Govt Doesn't Have Faith In Madagascar Herbal Vaccine" / Show Courage Of Leadership By Apologising To Ogun Doctors, Oginni Tells Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.