Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada (27039 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review / FG Halts N600 Billion Electricity Subsidy, Confirms Power Tariff Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by kheny12(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Inside the 200 people 170 go be Yoruba
How did you know,special adviser on Nigerian tribe.

2 Likes

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by bigdammyj: 12:54pm On May 13, 2020
Noted
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Lyoncrescent: 12:54pm On May 13, 2020
How come the Nigerian High commission in Canada has a different reason on their website.

2 Likes

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by StubbornGENIUS: 12:54pm On May 13, 2020

3 Likes

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Promise47(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2020
Nigerian Government can't take care of there citizens I am ashm of them to help citizens na problem
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Drizzy5001(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2020
kheny12:
How did you know,special adviser to the president on Nigerian tribe.
I claime it in Jesus name grin
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by anonymuz(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2020
kkkp:
typical IPOB. Do you know how many people have been evacuated from various parts of the world
concluding where he/she comes from on social media doesn't make any sense

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2020
kkkp:
typical IPOB. Do you know how many people have been evacuated from various parts of the world

Lol. Look at them. Anyone who is rational enough to ask this govt questions is tagged an IPOB.

I'm not igbo stupid. B4 you call me IPOB too grin
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by JubrinElSudan: 12:59pm On May 13, 2020
Nigeria will embarrass you cry
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Superjazz: 1:00pm On May 13, 2020
kkkp:
Nigeria despite all the billions of naira and dollars have tested about10 thousand in months but south Africa had tested over 100,000 people how about that.
u see how hatred and bigotry had affected you
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Kaybaba5(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2020
FG SHOULD FIND MEANS TO EVACUATE THOSE PEOPLE OOOHH, U CANT DENY THEM THEIR COUNTRY.....
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by barrypro: 1:01pm On May 13, 2020
Its Ok
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by RaptorX: 1:02pm On May 13, 2020
Waiting for all the why would anyone return to the zoo from almighty Canada comments. I have a family member a grandmother that went to visit her son in Canada, and she is stranded in Manitoba one of the coldest place on earth. She has been lamenting about how she needs to get back to Nigeria before winter starts again

2 Likes

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by pacco6ixty9(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2020
who tell this people say them wey dey Canada(heaven ) one come back to Nigeria (hell ) to do wetyn
na so dem like suffering reach
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by RaptorX: 1:06pm On May 13, 2020
Surevisas2020:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE AFTER THE PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN; HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32
And someone will dash their hard earned money willingly to this scammer promising 100%guarantee on visa to all those countries.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by zoedew: 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
Nah! Source of foreign remittances! They should stay there and send us dollars!
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by YungLasaint(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
grin Ghen ghen it has happen again... Set up issolation center shikina.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by DeRay98(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt....Nigerians wey dey Canada wey wan enter dx country...I wonder wetin dey push em.

We once read here that Canadian government dey give her citizens ogbenge palliatives dx period.

I wonder why person go wan fall from frypan enter fire

They say "who no go, no know".
Some of you people believe all kinds of theories but you think you know more than those who decided to return after being there for some yrs or months with failed unrealistic expectations and experiences that it takes passing through it to feel the hopelessness.
Continue in your assumptions.

1 Like

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 13, 2020
This is not the true story. Lol
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2020
There are Nigerians that went for visiting or businesses that must have been stranded while all international aiports around the world were shut down. Permanent residents will be very few among those that are showing interest to return.
PureGoldh:
Issoryt....Nigerians wey dey Canada wey wan enter dx country...I wonder wetin dey push em.

We once read here that Canadian government dey give her citizens ogbenge palliatives dx period.

1 Like

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by travelland(f): 1:18pm On May 13, 2020
This is the same Canada that 95% of Nairaland are selling their souls to go to grin

1 Like

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by AmTruth: 1:18pm On May 13, 2020
Not every one will certainly get the palliative. Forget about all those fantastically beautifying headlines narrative of everyone given palliative. be it US or Canada.

It's not as easy as most of you think about being abroad, there are people sleeping in the streets and bridges for years, despite being abroad.

E no easy anywhere.

God bless Nigeria!!!
PureGoldh:

2 Likes

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by kunalrocky: 1:25pm On May 13, 2020
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Kennydoc(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
grin grin grin

What should we call the 420+ hospitals the Catholic Church donated, Tomb? What about Public University Campuses, It can’t be converted to isolation center ?

Nigeria Policticans will make you think there’s no God or Karma

Those are hospitals for isolation and treatment of confirmed cases, whether symptomatic or not.

These returnees on the other hand are isolated in hotels for 2 weeks and if they develop symptoms and are tested positive, they will then be transferred to those isolation centres.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Bozoris: 1:26pm On May 13, 2020
Gokoyer0:
There are Nigerians that went for visiting or businesses that must have been stranded while all international aiports around the world were shut down. Permanent residents will be very few among those that are showing interest to return.
Exactly. Because i was wondering what will push a PR to return to Naija
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by bemyguest(f): 1:36pm On May 13, 2020
quote author=Husmernsheriffs post=89501084]Good day Guys,.
I Come with you with a very important announcement and request.

What i want to say is that we are badly in need of a kind of ATM card

You may want to ask what we want to use it for?
There is a cash that want to be released by some non-governmental organization which is about Billions of naira.
If we could get anyone with the below prescribed ATM card.
I assure the person of 100k payment.

And I swear by Almighty Allah, this is not to scam anyone as far as I know. Its just to make the receiving of the money possible bkos those cards are very scarce but still some people are lucky enough to be given in the bank

Below are the required ATM card we need. Any of these below listed will be accepted

* Diamond card (even if it expired) = master card
* Eco bank card = Visa card credit
* Union bank card= Visa card credit

Note: Its only Diamond Atm card that can be accepted expired( Because Diamond bank is now Access Bank)

Please if you have Amy of the above listed card. Kindly call me via 081–897–2–8348.
I'll be expecting calls[/quote] This must be another upgraded kind of scam
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by lollmaolol(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2020
S C A M

A L E R T

RUN �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

Husmernsheriffs:
Good day Guys,.
I Come with you with a very important announcement and request.

What i want to say is that we are badly in need of a kind of ATM card

You may want to ask what we want to use it for?
There is a cash that want to be released by some non-governmental organization which is about Billions of naira.
If we could get anyone with the below prescribed ATM card.
I assure the person of 100k payment.

And I swear by Almighty Allah, this is not to scam anyone as far as I know. Its just to make the receiving of the money possible bkos those cards are very scarce but still some people are lucky enough to be given in the bank

Below are the required ATM card we need. Any of these below listed will be accepted

* Diamond card (even if it expired) = master card
* Eco bank card = Visa card credit
* Union bank card= Visa card credit

Note: Its only Diamond Atm card that can be accepted expired( Because Diamond bank is now Access Bank)

Please if you have Amy of the above listed card. Kindly call me via 081–897–2–8348
I'll be expecting calls
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by onome2013: 1:36pm On May 13, 2020
Come Nigeria to do what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi / Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.