Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) (94876 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi / Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2020
Wore CD.... To the great beyond... That's new grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2020
With this Covid19 issue, men still dey do olosho tins. The most annoying side is that before his death he would have been wearing face mask not to die of coronavirus but at last he died a gruesome death in that hand of opio.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 13, 2020
That prostitute should be jailed for life or killed too??

Why end the life of one of your patrons??
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by YungMillionaire: 10:51pm On May 13, 2020
This is why I will continue to promote masturbation. You hand will never nag you. You hand will never demand money for action. She will never start a fight with you. And most importantly, she will never throw you out a window to your death.

Masturbate today. It might save your life.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2020
Chaii,
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Staphylococcus: 10:58pm On May 13, 2020
Ariwaa:
[s][/s]

tongue

Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:01pm On May 13, 2020
Lalasticlala reporting for Ghana radio
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Sugar019: 11:01pm On May 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
How about his Manhood??

He died but his manhood lives on. Patience Jonathan can testify to that..
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by 360command: 11:05pm On May 13, 2020
Asokwa District Police Command.. I was there..

I believe in Ghana police, they will do their job but one thing I can also beat my chest on is those prostitutes, dem must Bleep them.

Ghana police love women die..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2020
Now the matter is being downplayed cuz the suspect is a girl. And nobody is saying anything. If it was the man that pushed her, we no for hear word
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2020
Hmmmmm, he died committing sin.
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Fadah lerd

May you be more confuse, just like your spellings
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by SweetOlive(f): 11:11pm On May 13, 2020
Just Whoa!!!
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2020
sylve11:
All die na die but this kind die get as e be.

Even if na village people push him go do ashawo. those who assert that everything is predestined and that we can change nothing about it still look both ways before they cross the street.

Am not sure he actually wanted to end it this way. For totoo matter sad cool
abi
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by colestephan86: 11:14pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2020
My people clothing for sale Turkey and Italy brands 1500 upward
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by olax02(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
Brother fuccck to death

May her soul rest in peace
last last the man die with his PPE... grin...
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Naso007: 11:21pm On May 13, 2020
Woman, look at what you had done
to yourself.

The young man had paid for the service, allow him to come you nor gree, because you don collect money.

You shouted and all your colleagues run the scene to support you and finally pushed him out through the window, leading to his death.

Una try hear!
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by ignis: 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
Firstlieutenant:
"Asokwa District Police Commander, said they are investigating the matter to determine whether the rickshaw driver was pushed to his death by the sex worker, or he jumped out of the window to commit suicide"

grin grin grin grin grin
He committed suicide after enjoying the sweet service

Can you imagine ?
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Victoria25(f): 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
Wahala
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Oliverabiaziem: 11:36pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by slaypapa: 11:38pm On May 13, 2020
aragonchuks:
And now his ghost will always appear with a condom on grin grin
Guy I swear u no well. Laugh wan kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by SirKastic(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2020
What a way to Go after Cumin... Sigh!
Re: Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) by Onliie(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2020
Hell fire straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.