Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

"Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN (56522 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by canDy4eva(f): 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Abeg I never chop. Make somebody elep me summerise.

With you I stand... LOL

As I begin read I come say make I check out the number of pages.... Omo, I gatz skip to comments o. I no fit shout.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Hotntubes: 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Buhari didn't consult them before ordering the drugs?

Buhari and his 17th century mindset
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Helios85447(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2020
Africa might forever remain a shit hole on the face of earth if they don't come together the so called AU African Union is just a fancy word ....imagine what EU ,NATO and the likes are doing they even donated funds to WHO but Africa never always begging like bambialas upandan ...instead of them to support Madagascar and start a joint program to look for covid-19 cure but no...the so called Giant self is ruled by a walking dullard zombie bubu .....

1 Like

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Helios85447(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2020
Hotntubes:
Buhari didn't consult them before ordering the drugs?

Buhari and his 17th century mindset
Bubu is as dull as he looks a freaking dullard.....

2 Likes

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by luluman: 3:51pm On May 13, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Abeg I never chop. Make somebody elep me summerise.
The thing too long jor
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by iongrace: 3:51pm On May 13, 2020
ijustdey:
We must try our own formulations first, PSN insists

• PDP seeks adoption of local remedies

• We are in a hurry to get the homegrown cure, says FG

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-nigeria-should-avoid-madagascars-covid-19-drug/

. After reading the whole story above, it is clear that several researchers have made their claims of having a potential cure for this COVID-19 virus but the government have kept mute on this, I believe that if the government had given green light without delay for the verification of those claims then we would have at least had a herbal cure by now, it really a shame that because of petty politics and greed Nigeria will eventually import herbal cure for COVID-19 from Madagascar, wow I am dumbfounded but what do I know. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by riczy(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
Hu read d junk cn give us d synopsis
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Homiesjinxbank: 4:00pm On May 13, 2020
They will soon set up a committee..

easyfem:
Is diz another vision 2050 or we will as, apc use to say
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by petitejolie(f): 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
Abeg this people una own don Dey too much.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by gaskiyamagana: 4:03pm On May 13, 2020
neoclassical:
Which one did you produce as substitute?
COVID 19
COVID 419
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Emmasnoop(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2020
Anything about Nigeria is fake Una better go get the drugs and leave that stupid thing Una they talk, since how many years Una dey say cure dey for Hiv how many people Una don cure stupid idiotic people from the zoo.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Psoul(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
this is totally unbelievable, u want the govt not to try its use because of your fragile ego? people are dying and all angles must be tried

this is just pure bad belle..

just because we are called Giant of Africa doesnt mean we own africa...

resist the temptation to play politics with peoples lives

I believe that you were not patient enough to read the whole msg before commenting.

Well, there point is not purely ego induced.

What they are saying is that, we have certified ppl in this country that said that they have herbal cure for this virus and our government have ignored them and now they want to spend huge sum of money to import what is available in our country.

Why not support those local produces put manufacturers the same way the government of Madagascar supported their indigenous producers.

Go back and read the thread again.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Doriwhally: 4:06pm On May 13, 2020
Rubish FG pls go ahead
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Siberia01(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2020
FelcoCom:
What PSN said is true .
As men of honour,we join hands!
It's a disgrace for us as nation just to accept such from another country in the name of help .. where's our integrity as a nation! Irrespective of what the winds and storms are, we shouldn't cast our pearls unto the swine. .
We thank Madagascar but FG should please look into this!
God bless Nigeria
cram and pour men of honour
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Talknochip(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
SMH.

Oro Rada rada.

Awon egoist lots.
Nonsense talk.
Giant of africa my .ss.
So other African countries that are already testing it dem be mumu abi.
walai, dis talk de vex me. Very annoying reasoning
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by mandate12: 4:18pm On May 13, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
this is totally unbelievable, u want the govt not to try its use because of your fragile ego? people are dying and all angles must be tried

this is just pure bad belle..

just because we are called Giant of Africa doesnt mean we own africa...

resist the temptation to play politics with peoples lives

Don't mind those scammers.. They have barely known how the virus operates before they started asking for money from FG to find cure. All these ppl know is 'give us money'. Who will trust such an organization ?
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Scamperlee(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2020
Sense fall on JOHESU and PSN. Buying the drug and test it to know its contents might be a good idea rather than forming actor by gathering jedi-jedi herbs together without getting the real cure at the end
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Moju12: 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
This spirit of dependency is killing this country. Why can't the federal Government invest in our local produce? Why can't they trust our local professional that are even recognized outside the country?
Until we learn to believe in ourselves, there would not be any room for development for this country.

1 Like

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by nnadychuks(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
All to avail.
Haven't said this, the painful part is that FG will still go ahead to import the medicine from Madagascar.
Inferiority complex coupled with covetousness. smh

Modified:
Those saying otherwise should reason this, if Madagascar Government didn't supported (funded) the research, will there be anything as this?
Why are you talking like this? Isn’t it best the government swallow their pride to save lives? If you had the virus you wouldn’t be typing this

1 Like

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
All to avail.
Haven't said this, the painful part is that FG will still go ahead to import the medicine from Madagascar.

Modified:
Those saying otherwise should reason this, if Madagascar Government didn't supported (funded) the research, will there be anything as this?
goan start ur experiments with lab rats first
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Zezco(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2020
Unserious association @ PSN since they keep quiet on ways to find solution to end covid-19 outbreak now that government make moves to curb it they started shouting useless slogan.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by FLYFIRE(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2020
atarapa:
Bad belle
Those are the ones that have been BRIBED (including the govt officials) by Bill Gates to push his mandatory vaccine to put chips (666) in everyone. GOD WILL DISGRACE THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by lottomkyes200: 4:48pm On May 13, 2020
Witchcraft what have you done
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by starz100: 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
Shut it. Where were you guys all this while when people were dying in Kano, Lagos, Abuja and other cities. You never made claim to any cure, now that a fellow African country has come up with a remedy you are ranting like a jealous house wife.

Listen, you are merely being political so that you don't look useless in the eyes of the public.
Again, it not by the number of the universities that a country has, just as it is not by the size of the head that you take first position in the class but is contained in it.

My advice: put on your thinking cap for research, and come up with something. The govt can only give you that support you if you set the pace and not the other way round.
Finally, a gold fish has no hiding place, a genuine cure for COVID - 19 can not be covered or suppressed.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Lehgit(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2020
Where were they when the small Madagascar was finding cure.
This i think is a kind of small mentality syndrome.
You want to talk of pride then fuvk your pride cos even Jesus laid down pride.
And BTW the country at the moment has got no pride to protect
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by dalass(f): 4:54pm On May 13, 2020
Nigerians should always look inwards for solution... Many on this thread were just saying a lot of unfounded things against our health practitioners because they can't read or did not understand what was written..

Nigerians have patents even to drugs which our government officials have refused to acknowledge or test...I'm guessing foreign currency won't be involved.. So next to nothing in kickbacks!...

Alas, they run to Madagascar to bring in herbal solution which is plentiful here... Hypocrisy is seriously dealing with us here...smh shocked
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by starz100: 4:54pm On May 13, 2020
Shut it. Where were you guys all this while when people were dying in Kano, Lagos, Abuja and other cities. You never made claim to any cure, now that a fellow African country has come up with a remedy you are ranting like a jealous house wife.

Listen, you are merely being political so that you don't look useless in the eyes of the public.
Again, it not by the number of the universities that a country has, just as it is not by the size of the head that you take first position in the class but by what is contained in it.

My advice: put on your thinking cap for research, and come up with something. The govt can only give you that support you if you set the pace and not the other way round.
Finally, a gold fish has no hiding place, a genuine cure for COVID - 19 can not be covered or suppressed.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Goke7: 5:06pm On May 13, 2020
martineverest:
very useless and hypocritical pharmacists...same pharmacists that mostly sell drugs from India are now complaining

e tire me o, when it looks as if their shine wan go, dem dey hala!
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Nwabuezeeva: 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
ijustdey:
We must try our own formulations first, PSN insists

• PDP seeks adoption of local remedies

• We are in a hurry to get the homegrown cure, says FG

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-nigeria-should-avoid-madagascars-covid-19-drug/.

boy till you have gotten a cure shut up,and don’t be myopic
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2020
JOHESU, PSN and all of Nigeria researchers are mad, you know you can create the herbal medicine to cure the coronavirus but none of you has taken your cure to isolation center to test, but bad mouthing Madagascar because they have 6 university and 9 research center, with all the University we have and 69 govt research center, all of them are waiting for FG to fund them before they can produce the cure, God knows if they really have the cure self.
JOHESU and PSN that can produce ordinary paracetamol, I have never seen made in Nigeria drugs except herbal concoction, beefing madagascar a working country that cant wait to cure her people from the deadly virus.
Over 6weeks , all the stupid organization are waiting for govt to fund their research

1 Like

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Intelcorei7: 5:12pm On May 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
All to avail.

Modified:
Support
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Theultrablue(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] give'em chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.