Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108682 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by NaijadrivaCars: 10:02pm On May 19, 2020
Hide (password) phones
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2020
grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Imeyo1(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2020
People of the world... Endtime observation

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Sisijetue(f): 10:03pm On May 19, 2020
Opinions are not facts

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by GodblessNig247(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

what if she isnt actually cheating, what if u having all this assumptions due to guilty conscience, u should be sure so not to loose an angel cos u would regret later on.
What makes u think everyone wants her

That's insecurity playing out.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ajebuter(f): 10:04pm On May 19, 2020
OP is probably in his late 20s

His experience is probably based on the few ' girls' he's dated..

And he thinks he is an expert on women, abi?

OP, oya, bring your head make l konk am for you...

7 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by lichocho(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
If ur wife de any WhatsApp group wey no be church or old girls/boys WhatsApp group she de cheat on you...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ofemigeorge(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
horllar007:
Can your relationship recover from cheating?

Cheating

People cheat for different reasons. The general consensus is that it's wrong. No ifs, and or buts.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know that it feels pretty awful. It's a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. If you are a man reading this article; here are subtle signs that your woman is cheating on you.

1) She is always lost in thought

Women are known to be attentive creatures and great listeners. They sacrifice a lot in relationships but if she barely pays attention to what their man is saying, that means something or someone else is playing on their minds.

In fact, sometimes she may be totally lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. If she is cheating, she will also probably think of ways to break up and hence, may appear distracted.

2) She has lost interest in romance

No matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she is dating another man. She will begin to act so cold and distant lately; finding excuses not to have intimate time with you.

3) Constantly asking about her man’s schedule

Most women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to plan for surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. But if she suddenly takes too much interest in her man’s schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she might be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.
Believe me some ladies are reading this , smiling, saying this person is a learner. Op you still scratching the surface.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
Number 2 was how I was able to suspect her and confirmed by suspicion
Check out pics evidence: https://www.nairaland.com/5861021/how-discovered-girlfriend-been-cheating

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
She may behave like this if she's cheating, but you've made a lot of assumptions (and asserted them as facts) that may actually end up helping a lady who is indeed cheating (if this is how guys think they're supposed to act cheesy)

Or end up hurting someone who exhibits some of these behaviors but genuinely isn't cheating lol

These behaviours may occur, but they're also are a bit too 'ordinary' to be held as some kind of 'paradigm' for catching female cheats lol

8 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Rahyberg(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
When a lady goes into GHOST MODE on his boyfriend that is the preamble of Break-up Scheme.

Enter Ghost mode while I go into Airplane mode.

Trust is a very delicate entity to have. Almost 99% of Humans has trust issue.

Sometimes when I ask my girlfriend what time she goes offline and she told me after 10pm, I always develop increase in heart beat. Thank God I have once read all her chat from A-Z. Even had to go to the archived chats(Thabk God she doesn't archived anyone). I didn't see anything suspicious.
That gal loyal die, but Trust no one syndrome which has been programmed in me has make me go on rampage.

But no manual for a relationship sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by MrBanner(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
Habdulah0100:
Always fear them if you wish to spend your life with full joy and happiness, if not that's mean sorry is your name then

Bambiala, beg and get banned.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Dangrace01: 10:12pm On May 19, 2020
Na money I need oh Lord!!!!!!

This was the car I used to pick her but she broke up with me.

I want to sell off this car so I can forget her.

Check my profile please. I'm sad now cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2020
horllar007:
Can your relationship recover from cheating?

Cheating

People cheat for different reasons. The general consensus is that it's wrong. No ifs, and or buts.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know that it feels pretty awful. It's a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. If you are a man reading this article; here are subtle signs that your woman is cheating on you.

1) She is always lost in thought

Women are known to be attentive creatures and great listeners. They sacrifice a lot in relationships but if she barely pays attention to what their man is saying, that means something or someone else is playing on their minds.

In fact, sometimes she may be totally lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. If she is cheating, she will also probably think of ways to break up and hence, may appear distracted.

2) She has lost interest in romance

No matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she is dating another man. She will begin to act so cold and distant lately; finding excuses not to have intimate time with you.

3) Constantly asking about her man’s schedule

Most women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to plan for surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. But if she suddenly takes too much interest in her man’s schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she might be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.
Number 2 exactly made me to catch my babe that she was cheating...refer to this https://www.nairaland.com/5861021/how-discovered-girlfriend-been-cheating
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Reckyd123(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2020
EXLOVER:
I swear down, and me i hate ugly girls. If not i for just date one ugly low budget girl.

Hate is a wrong choice of word in this context bro. One love

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by infogenius(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2020
Abeg make una leave the ladies alone.
It takes two to tangle. Men invariably cheat more.

Please free the ladies for once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 19, 2020
Because she love sex
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Columbine(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2020
A woman can still do all this and yet not cheating

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Joefat: 10:15pm On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I really don't care as long as i don't find out. besides i can't be bothered by a cheating partner who am not in love with

Sense no go kill u.

Na your back I line up
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Adex2442: 10:15pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:
You forgot to mention her being so private with her phone , or fixing nails and lashes when y'all not planning on going out and a few hours later , she gives you excuses that her mother is sick or someone died in their house ? So she can go out with other men

You forgot to mention how disrespectful she might start becoming

You forgot to mention how her timing no longer adds up , or when she disappear for hours ?

I've been there before and its so painful when the person u loved the most and trusted the most has been going out with other men behind your back and she acts so sweet to you , always swearing to you that she'll never cheat even when you don't ask her , giving men head..

I forgave her and we moved on , she's changed ever since then but guess what ? She woke the devil in me coz I've screwed over 12 girls after she cheated so I'm also pretending to be real smiley now she's just noting but a sex object , my love playing role is A +

Hmm bro.. U are a chaperone
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 19, 2020
I know alot of grlz dat love shiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 19, 2020
Fear girls na Dem cheat pass
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 19, 2020
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2020
Fear girls na Dem cheat pass
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2020
Why do I have to be fooling myself when I know you love someone else, it is only fool who breaks his own heart.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by kareemkamil(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2020
U are 100% right sir
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by davo90tico(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good advice for pussy ass niggarrrz
Not we the real niggarrrs
Women don't cheat on real niggarrrz because real niggarrrz don't do love and relationships

they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.
Real niggarrrz bang pussy and move on.

Real niggarrrz also end up with the bitches the ran away from when they marry���. They find ladies who act innocent but later show the true colors when the carry ring. I call the real ass actors runs babes���

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by samuel19222(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good advice for pussy ass niggarrrz
Not we the real niggarrrs
Women don't cheat on real niggarrrz because real niggarrrz don't do love and relationships

they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.
Real niggarrrz bang pussy and move on.

Hey bros, no too para, I wan align something with you base on one or two, shey make I drop my hangouts id?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by StrongandMighty: 10:26pm On May 19, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?

it's torture being in love.. I've been there man! but I thank God for growth

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by HundredWays(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2020
James Hardly Chase

"You Never Know With Women" cool

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by LieDetector(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?
same here bro. She's too fine. I wish to post her pictures here but for privacy, I'd just forget it. She gets attention from most guys that are well to do with. The fear of losing her is there. She trusts me with even things about her that she has refused to divulge to her family.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Ororocelemi(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2020
once you're suspecting her, start looking for a new girl cos 90% you will always be right. I've been there before and trust me they will wish for the break up cos to them now you are a burden. Just be a man and free her, I promise you won't die and your dick will someday rise for another pussy. Thanks

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.