Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108687 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Evergreen4(m): 7:09am On May 20, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
Word of the week.......but it annonys me people will still argue this and na them go first shout pass say trust nobody!!
yea bro, no body holy pass
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Cabi1: 7:09am On May 20, 2020
olurili:
bro I won't advice you not to hack WhatsApp account of your gf ooo,but b4 you do so,try and check the backyard of your family house, if there is enough space for burial ground, cos heart attack is real my brother

pls how is it done??
I mean the hacking aspect....
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 7:11am On May 20, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing.Call the love doctor on 07034930579

1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ZAWs: 7:16am On May 20, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Bro, how you take do that whatsapp stuff?

You wan see something abi?
You go collapse o
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by afecgivers: 7:16am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=horllar007 post=89523280] grin

Dating a beautiful girl will make you feel like you aren't the only one dating her.... [/quote

You never see not good looking girl with exceptional bed experience? You will feel cheated every second. There are beautiful girls with hyper intelligence, they are not easily controlled except they truly needs you either for love or the other room.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Babatunde40(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?
small pikin dey worry you. You are not emotionally matured for a relationship. Do you know what you described is how psychopaths start?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:29am On May 20, 2020
olurili:
bro I won't advice you not to hack WhatsApp account of your gf ooo,but b4 you do so,try and check the backyard of your family house, if there is enough space for burial ground, cos heart attack is real my brother

You're funny grin, wetin yansh never see?

God forbid! Unto say them tye person put for her matter abi?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:30am On May 20, 2020
ZAWs:

You wan see something abi?
You go collapse o

Forget that thing.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Capitalgtime: 7:36am On May 20, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Scientists:

I experienced same in Secondary school.

The day she will break off, you will cry like a baby. You will slim within a week and the only available cure will be to get another girlfriend.

That her lovely nature of apologizing when you Fuc.ked up even when u are cheating on her will hunt your emotions down.

Just get ready.
True talk, my dear, in my relationship, i have thought of such harm too, because my heart skip a beat, when i hear male voice on her phone...sometimes i imagine if dis relationship end, hw i go do myself...the best solution is to kill d love and reserve it for marriage...because loving your girlfriend will always keep your BP in an unstable mannar..
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by EXLOVER(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
small pikin dey worry you. You are not emotionally matured for a relationship. Do you know what you described is how psychopaths start?
Bros mind how you talk to me, I speak the mind of most guys. So respect yourself.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Earthkumy(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:
You forgot to mention her being so private with her phone , or fixing nails and lashes when y'all not planning on going out and a few hours later , she gives you excuses that her mother is sick or someone died in their house ? So she can go out with other men

You forgot to mention how disrespectful she might start becoming

You forgot to mention how her timing no longer adds up , or when she disappear for hours ?

I've been there before and its so painful when the person u loved the most and trusted the most has been going out with other men behind your back and she acts so sweet to you , always swearing to you that she'll never cheat even when you don't ask her , giving men head..

I forgave her and we moved on , she's changed ever since then but guess what ? She woke the devil in me coz I've screwed over 12 girls after she cheated so I'm also pretending to be real smiley now she's just noting but a sex object , my love playing role is A +

You think you are doing her abi?

My brother you are playing yourself
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nonsoboy4life(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2020
flyingpig:

The bolded is a common feature; getting disrespectful.

Then let me add mine, they'll be cold. No vibe as before, more of brisk answers or cold attitude in your presence.

The sight of you doesn't spark them again.

But mind you THEY'LL NEVER ACCEPT THEY'RE CHEATING. EVEN IF JESUS COMES.
Unless they get caught grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Sman37(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I Believe that i cant love someone who will cheat on me,impossible. cheating means betrayal of trust and i cant love some1 i cant trust

Mr/Mrs believe wake up Jareh
um what are u seyin u wil date someone you trust and he/she will metamorphosed to who u don't trust how ist it?
Its not from the beginning its along .........line especially when u used to have money b4 and suddenly Covid19 lock u down...and u know ladies with taking care of bills !!
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by banio: 7:46am On May 20, 2020
horllar007:
Can your relationship recover from cheating?

Cheating

People cheat for different reasons. The general consensus is that it's wrong. No ifs, and or buts.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know that it feels pretty awful. It's a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. If you are a man reading this article; here are subtle signs that your woman is cheating on you.

1) She is always lost in thought

Women are known to be attentive creatures and great listeners. They sacrifice a lot in relationships but if she barely pays attention to what their man is saying, that means something or someone else is playing on their minds.

In fact, sometimes she may be totally lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. If she is cheating, she will also probably think of ways to break up and hence, may appear distracted.

2) She has lost interest in romance

No matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she is dating another man. She will begin to act so cold and distant lately; finding excuses not to have intimate time with you.

3) Constantly asking about her man’s schedule

Most women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to plan for surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. But if she suddenly takes too much interest in her man’s schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she might be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.

The surest bet is losing interest in sex.

A cheat would loss interest in sex, especially when she just started. She is scared of infecting You - thus she avoiding You. But when she is sure that the new guy is clean. Then a professional cheat will be docking both guys on a daily basis.
The irony is that immediately she leaves A's house, she visits B for another docking.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by RoseyJ: 7:49am On May 20, 2020
backbone503:
Nags a lot and magnifies your imperfections. Backs out when confronted. Always on social media. Her phone goes everywhere with her. Could surprise you with some gifts or nice gestures (just to cover her stench of guilt). She becomes more focused on her appearance. The list is endless.

Cheating is a red flag in a relationship. This necessarily doesn't mean she is bad, rather, its a clear indication that you're with the wrong person. Its better you end the relationship OR stick around and develop a plan B (that's if you were benefiting from the relationship). You could as well try to find out why she cheats, then try patch things up. The bottom line is: Use your head!

Mr. Man, men are the greatest cheats.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by SUGARCyprian247: 7:50am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:
You forgot to mention her being so private with her phone , or fixing nails and lashes when y'all not planning on going out and a few hours later , she gives you excuses that her mother is sick or someone died in their house ? So she can go out with other men

You forgot to mention how her timing no longer adds up , or when she disappear for hours ?

I've been there before and its so painful when the person u loved the most and trusted the most has been going out with other men behind your back and she acts so sweet to you , always swearing to you that she'll never cheat even when you don't ask her , giving men head..

I forgave her and we moved on , she's changed ever since then but guess what ? She woke the devil in me coz I've screwed over 12 girls after she cheated so I'm also pretending to be real smiley now she's just noting but a sex object , my love playing role is A +

SAY NO MORE .. I'm currently going through this !! Just had to break up and block her .. Two days ago..

So painful !!
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by MCIU1: 7:51am On May 20, 2020
horllar007:
Can your relationship recover from cheating?

Cheating

People cheat for different reasons. The general consensus is that it's wrong. No ifs, and or buts.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know that it feels pretty Top Facts awful. It's a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. If you are a man reading this article; here are subtle signs that your woman is cheating on you.

1) She is always lost in thought

Women are known to be attentive creatures and great listeners. They sacrifice a lot in relationships but if she barely pays attention to what their man is saying, that means something or someone else is playing on their minds.

In fact, sometimes she may be totally lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. If she is cheating, she will also probably think of ways to break up and hence, may appear distracted.

2) She has lost interest in romance

No matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she is dating another man. She will begin to act so cold and distant lately; finding excuses not to have intimate time with you.

3) Constantly asking about her man’s schedule

Most women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to plan for surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. But if she suddenly takes too much interest in her man’s schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she might be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 7:57am On May 20, 2020
emusmithyy:

Ib, you have sense.
Is your name IB?
Is my name IB?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Millenniumlady(f): 7:58am On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:
these observations are real especially wives n fiancé's.
Must You talk in every topic sadSee finish undecided
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Ryocaj(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2020
Wen will guys realize girls can never be loyal.. just do ur own n stand-up.. let another person do.. only foolish guys fall in love with women.. Anyone wey carry am come.. chop am.. Just look for a manageable one n use as ur baby mama.. take care of d kid with all u got.. that's all
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Topsic70: 8:09am On May 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I really don't care as long as i don't find out. besides i can't be bothered by a cheating partner who am not in love with
Siddon dia make pant dey wear u. Your day of reckoning is around d corner.
You'll soon find out when u catch 'gono' or when ur HIV test comes out +ve and u've bn faithful to ur partner all ds while. smiley

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by autonomous22: 8:09am On May 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?

I can relate 100%

I was there... Very beautiful girl, my mistake was that I over loved her... Every small thing my BP will rise..... I was just praying that if dis relationship ends, I will Neva love again until marriage...

Luckily for me d relationship is over now... I play my games with random girls, I don't care about their movements, Who calls or chats them...coz there's no love..we do our things and everybody moves on....

I don't want to love again till marriage.... It's not worth it...

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Topsic70: 8:17am On May 20, 2020
ntiegijaja:

Shey I tell u say na u go taya las-las.
Now ur aiz don clear now abi?
Enjoy ur ban whilst u huzzle to open another nairaland account.
Pikin wey say make him papa nor sleep, him sef must ready to open aiz!
Taaaaaaa!
grin grin grin grin

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 8:19am On May 20, 2020
ndidibabe:
Both of you don't have sense. Fighting on a faceless forum?

And you do?
Coming to a faceless forum to seek an advice this sensitive...

You are just an empty brained fish head.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ndidibabe(f): 8:27am On May 20, 2020
koyyess:

And you do?
Coming to a faceless forum to seek an advice this sensitive...

You are just an empty brained fish head.
SAT
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 8:29am On May 20, 2020
abd09abd:
Irony of life! The girl you are madly in love with is also madly in love with another guy. I have been there and it really hurts. The moment they started seeing someone else is the moment they started picking up fights with you on irrelevant issues.
She doesn't see you attractive anymore. They add more security to their phone. She doesn't want to press or use her phone in your presence so that you don't know who she is talking to. They started deleting their conversations just for you not to see what they are doing with their phones.
Its such a awkward moment and feelings to see your love fading away in the heart of the person you love and there is nothing you can do.
I have woke up in the early hour of 5am in the morning on the day of my birthday only to drove my girlfriend younger brother to Ajah to sign his NYSC payslip and surprisingly my girlfriend was fighting me because I didn't pick her call while driving to Ajah and I spent almost 8hours waiting for his brother to do the payslip things so that we can go back home and have little celebration with my friends and family. During my stay waiting for the brother to get done with his stuff, my girlfriend didn't for a seconds call me to ask how im doing or if I have eaten at all despite the fact that she knew its my birthday. The only moment she chat me up was to ask me for subscription money for her phone. I got back home around 6.30pm that day and my girlfriend didn't care if I have a good day or not. She makes sure I had a bad day despite the fact that I was trying to help her own brother while I was neglecting my bday.
I use to take my girlfriend to Ibadan every Sunday and pick her up every Friday when she was doing her NYSC, but one fateful day, I left Ibadan around 8pm going back home to ogun state and there was a heavy rainfall on the road that everywhere was so dark and blurry that you will hardly see the road or the cars ahead of you. I almost crash my car and fell into a pitfall by the highway but God was there to protect me. I was shaking like a little baby. I had to call my girlfriend and informed her of my ordeal and what I encounter at that same spot but surprisingly, the next morning when I was expecting the first call on my phone to be from my girlfriend, opposite was the case. I was still the one that picked up my phone to call her again and greet her despite that fact, she didn't do as if I told her anything the previous night.
My brothers girls can be funny and so frustrating. Devil is living inside some of them but they are just pretending to be nice. God created every woman to be of bad deed but once they do good deed its their mistake and not the real them. They are created to be evil. We just need to be watchful and prayerful.
You were a slave in the relationship and she rightly treated you as such. You were doing favours and she never reciprocated and you kept on doing it. I’m sure u begged her to be your girlfriend at the asking out stage.

Work on your self esteem your woman should work to get your attention.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Pacesetter123(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:

I have to be ... That gurl went to suck another mans D ck till he came in her mouth and used the same mouth to kiss me when she got back ..,how can I remain the same after knowing all these?
grin grin grin grin grin
O boi!! I don laff tire.Una funny for dis forum..ooo
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 8:33am On May 20, 2020
ndidibabe:
SAT

Not like you care about those young girls. The real reason why you created that topic is because your 'horseband' is staffing one.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by flyingpig: 8:44am On May 20, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Unless they get caught grin

Then they won't deny it.

They'll now be begging

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by CeCeEkol(f): 9:11am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Why torture yourself like that? life is simple, its we humans that complicate it. Since the love is lost on your side, why dont you calmly breakup? cos things might get messy in the near future, if you dont handle things properly now. Love is a beautiful thing, let her go, look for someone you can relate with and experience what love is and should be. With all these your A+ game, ask yourself is she really worth it? At the end you ll still live with the pain, contact an STD and then what happens to you? dont say am smart, it cant happen to me....worst assumption ever. leave that relationship and get some fresh air biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.