Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre (84304 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by kemii142: 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 4571905[/color]
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

It's a viral infection..... Even with minimal treatment , people with strong immune system would recover.
Ok ooo... But ds midnight update of NCDC livescore no be am at all, until dey start to differentiate the real covid-19 patient from malaria patients then I will believe them because all I know Nigeria is still battling malaria & typhoid which some clinic are labelling as covid-19 patient.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:56pm On May 13, 2020
Dangrace01:

Please which year this football match happen?

I was the one who squeezed his neck.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by ud4u: 4:59pm On May 13, 2020
Big man isolation center, thank God for your healing
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2020
Hmm... the more you try to proof, the more untrue it looks. PRIVATE ISOLATION CENTER
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by scoundrel(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
Covid-19 don shrink the guy. Lol. Finally, this virus is revealing to the powerful that death comes for everyone. If our leaders don’t get sense after this pandemic then they are useless for life.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Femeto: 5:11pm On May 13, 2020
Na you give Dokpesi or na Dokpesi give you?
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by eneyoduke(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2020
Am seeing so many natives things on the table grin cool
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Blurr(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2020
Why didn't he have nose guard on when the pic was taken?
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by West2019(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2020
OK. Thanks God
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Banter1(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2020
covid-19 patient be sitting and smiling. SMH
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Golan007: 5:22pm On May 13, 2020
Some people are even envious of that unkempt place.

angry
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 13, 2020
Wish him quick recovery.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by gretblue: 5:38pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

It's a viral infection..... Even with minimal treatment , people with strong immune system would recover.
Stop wasting your time educating him. He will still ask you another silly question

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2020
these people are funny.

una sha wan use by fire by force make us believe una. grin

is it a must?

we don know una tricks.

yeye people. grin

old man, carry your isolation center go one toilet joor.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by castiello(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Isolation center for the rich

Show us the one with full Covid-19 patients

Audio Virus

You just want to be deliberately stupid, you be goat

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2020
Abbeyme:
Oh my!

Is that how everybody get TV and refrigerator?

NB: If you have money, you can get a private Isolation Room for TWO
Actually many Isolation Centers have TV, Fridges and Air Conditioners,the ones at Anambra have them..

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by itu404(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2020
Naija grin grin when the go dem no go tell press na when dey come out alife dem go talk. tomorrow the same people go same buhari went to UK without telling us. grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by lafiagi007: 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
You mean Bastard Doyin Okupe? grin
No be me talk am ooo, na him say if APC last beyond 2015 make we call am Bastard.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Walexz02(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
Really shocked
Thank God for his recovery
The man is a humble person
He once visited my workshop here in Ibadan the place krokro o but he was humble
I am just getting to recognise who he is now
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Pubichairs(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2020
castiello:

You just want to be deliberately stupid, you be goat

Quoting me shows how useless of a kid u are. Don't dabble in my comment next time
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by edrys(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2020
All I see in the picture is the coconut oil shocked
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by wrose(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:
Someone told me that the poor should not rejoice that the rich are catching the virus.

His reason is that when the virus spreads to both rich and poor, it will be how heavy the purse is that will determine who gets the best treatment.

Just see isolation centre.

This is obviously not a tent in a stadium.
Lol, it is evident that the virus has spread far beyond our imaginations, not just only the rich has it but the poor too. Who would test an asymptomatic poor man??
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by LyfeJennings(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:
Someone told me that the poor should not rejoice that the rich are catching the virus.

His reason is that when the virus spreads to both rich and poor, it will be how heavy the purse is that will determine who gets the best treatment.

Just see isolation centre.

This is obviously not a tent in a stadium.

U have a point sha
But this is what my isolation room looks like and I'm a freaking NOBODY
Na only TV I no get
I think he's not symptomatic like myself
What we have in Nigeria no be the same Corona wey dey kill people like chicken for Yankee
It's a mild form

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by LyfeJennings(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2020
wrose:

Lol, it is evident that the virus has spread far beyond our imaginations, not just only the rich has it but the poor too. Who would test an asymptomatic poor man??

Na God o
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by 4four(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2020
apikipiki1:
I'm perplexed that some Nigerians still thinks covid 19 is not real
I have been spacing such people at my place of work, cos they are not only endangering their own life but all peoples around them

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Kayw4re(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
Abbeyme:
Oh my!

Is that how everybody get TV and refrigerator?

NB: If you have money, you can get a private Isolation Room for TWO

Bros, Abeg explain the "TWO o..�.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by bizzibodi(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2020
See preferential treatment only his room has a flat screen TV & big fridge for chilling wines,beer & exotic spirits...why not isolate him at home instead. grin grin grin grin cheesy...but seriously due to his heart ailment i advice him to stay away frm margarine,sugary drinks ,even caffeine filled lipton.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by darita: 9:20pm On May 13, 2020
He had time for blue band butter. I didn't see any vitamin c, ginger, garlic& honey. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9pTGux2Ho0
Pls support my music project. View, share& download.
Thank u
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by delzbaba(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2020
I can see black seed oil and vit c on that table, with some other herbs.
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by luluosas(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2020
Glory be to God for their recovery
Re: Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 13, 2020
shadeyinka:
Mr Doyins picture just showed that Poor or Rich, we basically are alike when striped off our source and comfort zone.

Does he not look like that Aboki who sells burantashi under the bridge.

Be nice to everyone and stop feeling superior to other human beings. It's all about you having some grace that others do not have.

Let's be good to all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.