Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland (450 Views)

Who Will Be The Next Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland? / Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe Named In FIFA 19 Team Of The Year / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland by Gobengroup(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2020
Many talented and promising footballers had show up in the last decade. Messi and Ronaldo are probably two of the best players ever to have graced the game. Mbappe and Haaland are exceptional but can they live up to the hype of succeeding these two great footballers.

Let take a look at them:

Kylian Mbappe

Mbappe is a French professional footballer who play as a forward for ligue1 Club Paris Saint German. He is a prolific goalscorer......read more https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=8f382773207d0d81e3c1ee9e3055702d&news_entry_id=s19b663e200512en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_7471faaa-0127-4b15-8e4a-fd86ce8d8f25&from=news

Re: Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland by kunlesehan(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2020
Haaland is good
Re: Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland by butterfly777(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2020
1. Mbape
2. Neymar
3. Harland
4. Jadon Sancho

But I don't see any of them reaching the Messi and CR7 level.

Though, that Harland is goal crazy. He's like a fox in the box.

Let's not forget that we still have some reliable strikers, like Sadio Mane, M. Salah and Hazard. Though they are not that young, they are potent enough to lead the post Messi-Ronaldo era.

Till then, let's keep exploits of CR7-Messi. Those guys don't seem willing to retire soon.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland by Gobengroup(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
kunlesehan:
Haaland is good
highly prolific indeed

1 Like

Re: Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland by Gobengroup(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2020
butterfly777:
1. Mbape
2. Neymar
3. Harland
4. Jadon Sancho

But I don't see my of them reaching the Messi and CR7 level.

Though, that Harland is goal crazy. He's like a fox in the box.

Let's not forget that we still have some reliable strikers, like Sadio Mane, M. Salah and Hazard. Though they are not that young, they are potent enough to lead the post Messi-Ronaldo era.

Till then, let's keep exploits of CR7-Messi. Those guys don't seem willing to retire soon.
But who do you think has the most potential to succeed Ronaldo and Messi
Re: Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland by butterfly777(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
Gobengroup:
But who do you think has the most potential to succeed Ronaldo and Messi

One can never be sure. But those people will give a good shot at it.
Re: Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland by brainshaker(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2020
Rashford is d one mark my word.the other ones play in farmers league where is lacazett and Pepe dat destroyed ligue1 dey can't even score up to 10 goals in epl a season where is lemar,guy never buy a player from Ligue 1 better go to Portuguese league or Eastern Europe so for me mbappe is not dat exceptional so watch players like valverde rashford haland or even sancho
Re: Who Is The True Successor Of Messi And Ronaldo: Mbappe Or Haaland by Gobengroup(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2020
brainshaker:
Rashford is d one mark my word.the other ones play in farmers league where is lacazett and Pepe dat destroyed ligue1 dey can't even score up to 10 goals in epl a season where is lemar,guy never buy a player from Ligue 1 better go to Portuguese league or Eastern Europe so for me mbappe is not dat exceptional so watch players like valverde rashford haland or even sancho
But I think he is the best prospects out there

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker Ighalo Has Matched A Red Devils Record That Was Set In 1925 / Why Aubameyang Did When Aston Villa Score Against Arsenal / Manchester United Transfer News Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.