Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? (5057 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
I'm dating a deeper life girl, and we haven't had sex since I started dating her last year September.

It's a long distance relationship though, when I visit her and make any move for sex, she ends up saying she's doesn't want to have sex. But she can kiss for Africa which I don't fancy that much.

In one occasion, I took her to the guest room in a hotel, we kissed, she was turned on and started begging me to hold her nipples. I was like "finally!".

I told her oya let's get a room, but to my greatest surprise, she said No. That she doesn't want to have sex now, that it's been long she had sex and if she goes to the room with me she won't be able to resist sex.

Anyway, I let her be because sex should be mutual afterall. I love her and she's not the "give me money" type, rather, I send her monthly stipend at my will. Moreover, sex is not why I travel all the way to see her or still dating her.

I just hope am not being played like someone pointed out in the other thread.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Lyydia(f): 2:58pm On May 13, 2020
If u are sure she isn't seeing anybody else.. Just take it easy with her nd focus on other things.

Else, use ur sense.

5 Likes

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Bola146(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2020
Let the elders come and answer to because I don't really understand grin grin
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 13, 2020
Lyydia:
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Wayneju(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2020
How do you feel towards the whole situation. Are you really convinced she's for real?
Anyhow, Good luck!
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nonso92(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2020
Long distance relationship??

Ah bros.

Well,

Lemme not talk.

Next commenter, over to you.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by xendra: 3:10pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:
I'm dating a deeper life girl, and we haven't had sex since I started dating her last year September.

It's a long distance relationship though, when I visit her and make any move for sex, she ends up saying she's doesn't want to have sex. But she can kiss for Africa which I don't fancy that much.

In one occasion, I took her to the guest room in a hotel, we kissed, she was turned on and started begging me to hold her nipples. I was like "finally!".

I told her oya let's get a room, but to my greatest surprise, she said No. That she doesn't want to have sex now, that it's been long she had sex and if she goes to the room with me she won't be able to resist sex.

Anyway, I let her be because sex should be mutual afterall. I love her and she's not the "give me money" type, rather, I send her monthly stipend at my will. Moreover, sex is not why I travel all the way to see her or still dating her.

so you are looking to spoil your relationship with unsolicited advice? Continue. and see how all those in unhappy/no relationship will come and load you with advice.

2 Likes

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2020
Wayneju:
How do you feel towards the whole situation. Are you really convinced she's for real?
Anyhow, Good luck!
Well, of all the girls I've dated, this one is different. She wowed me on my birthday. Got me gifts that surprised me. She calls me often, if I don't call, she'll call.

Everything is fine, I'm only skeptical why a hole that has been drilled refuse to re-drilled. She said I'm her second love, first love traveled abroad and never called.

Probably, she's being careful thinking maybe it's only sex that he wants.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 13, 2020
xendra:
so you are looking to spoil your relationship with unsolicited advice? Continue. and see how all those in unhappy/no relationship will come and load you with advice.

I'm way matured than you think.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by ikh777: 3:16pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

BRODA BLODA BURODAAAA

You know she is deeper life, you gracefully helped her commit SIN and break her DOCTRINAL PRINCIPLES.... you do not really want to marry her but you just wanna GET SOME CUCHIE.... bros, for the fear of KARMA, let her go.... as naive as deeper life girls may seem.... THEIR ANGER IS UNFORGIVABLE.

She has already committed sin by dating an outsider(someone who is not from deeper life)
I wonder why you still went for her knowing she is a DEEPER LIFE gurl, maybe because of the fantasies you wish to DIP HER LIFE into.

Pls wake up, if you do not marry that girl she may backslide and go to hell just because of YOu, you do not want that on your conscience.
YOU WANT SEX? Then marry her, you want relationship that allows sex and so much pleasure PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE.

Dont let someone go on fasting and prayer to CUUURRRSSEEEE you simply because you disvirgin(that is if she is a virgin o) her.

Her innocence may be the greatest deception. You may be the victim here, not her. Be careful

3 Likes

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by WalkerMichael(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2020
Say NO to premarital sex angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by donbachi(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2020
Nobody is playing u...u're on pause.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2020
Lyydia:
If u are sure she isn't seeing anybody else.. Just take it easy with her nd focus on other things.

Else, use ur sense.

I stay in another state, while she's in another state, though she stays with her parents. There's no way to actually know if she's seeing someone else. No one can be trusted this days
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by kalufelix(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2020
Na me you dey ask ?
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2020
ikh777:

BRODA BLODA BURODAAAA

You know she is deeper life, you gracefully helped her commit SIN and break her DOCTRINAL PRINCIPLES.... you do not really want to marry her but you just wanna GET SOME CUCHIE.... bros, for the fear of KARMA, let her go.... as naive as deeper life girls may seem.... THEIR ANGER IS UNFORGIVABLE.

She has already committed sin by dating an outsider(someone who is not from deeper life)
I wonder why you still went for her knowing she is a DEEPER LIFE gurl, maybe because of the fantasies you wish to DIP HER LIFE into.

Pls wake up, if you do not marry that girl she may backslide and go to hell just because of YOu, you do not want that on your conscience.
YOU WANT SEX? Then marry her, you want relationship that allows sex and so much pleasure PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE.

Dont let someone go on fasting and prayer to CUUURRRSSEEEE you simply because you disvirgin(that is if she is a virgin o) her.

Her innocence may be the greatest deception. You may be the victim here, not her. Be careful

What's this one saying So I'll just marry someone without even knowing if we're sexually compatible. Abeg swerve.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by ikh777: 3:32pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

What's this one saying So I'll just marry someone without even knowing if we're sexually compatible. Abeg swerve.

DO YOU TEST CLOTHES SOLD IN EXPENSIVE BOUTIQUES BEFORE BUYING THEM?

You should not lie to yourself, you both are not heading for marriage, she wants marriage, you just want to increase your body count.

SEX CAN BE LEARNED AND IMPROVED UPON,

So do not come here yapping about sex like it is a rehearsal for life long marriage.

9 Likes

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by longjohnsilver: 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
In situations like this, listen to your gut instinct, what is it telling you?

If i were to be in your position, I will trust her but I will also make sure I verify her claims too (don't be a fool in love).

If she has not given any reason to doubt her, just go with the flow...
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by bethyz(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2020
Sex is not why you travelled? But part of why you travel.

Yet you have initiated it couple of times which she declined now you are feeling played.

I dont understand

You no somthing i have noticed when a man wants to tell a story relating to a woman you guys try to paint a particular image in our mind so you instigate a particular response.

You dont want sex but you want the sex and now saying she didnt give you the sex.
Met her months ago you are sending her monthly income. As per what! That justifies why she should sleep with you?
When you start somthing you cant finish don come back here

For once why dont you take sex out of the picture for a relationship to blossom if it should. Everytime a boy meets a girl you want sex to justify your feelings for her or her feeling towards you. You get the sex and constantly you get it and thats is. when you decide ohh this girl is draining me of money i want to leave her or you cook up other reason you are not compatible then you leave.
Make somthing meaningful of a relationship. Paying her month is for what exactly for the sex you have been anticipating?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Smkinhawt(f): 3:49pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

U re not being played. She is only being cautious. Girls like her might not be able to control their sexual urges once they start. She is celibate and that is an achievement for her. Since u both are in a long relationship, once u activate her sex life, she won't be able to stop and u won't be there to keep satisfying her. Be wise.

Don't activate what u won't be available to maintain or else another man will take her from u. I do not encourage sex before marriage. Discuss ur values with her.

Since she is a good kisser, she should be good on bed so there is no point saying u want to test if u both are sexually compatible before marriage. Except u are not heading for marriage with he and u just wanna chop and clean mouth.

5 Likes

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2020
investigate her if she is seein someone else nau
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nyamve1: 3:51pm On May 13, 2020
Wait o, why is it that 99% of guys believes that sex is all that the can offer in a relationship? If u had not have sex with then u believe u've been played with. LORD i want to go back to dose days when sex was nt a priority in a relationship, what about those days that our parents used to be virgins till they marry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 13, 2020
ikh777:

You should not lie to yourself, you both are not heading for marriage, she wants marriage, you just want to increase your body count.

So do not come here yapping about sex like it is a rehearsal for life long marriage.

Clothes I change at most 2years is what you're comparing with a life-long relationship. Oya take your drug.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

don't worry, you will have sense by force on your own. keep giving her money while she uses the same money to cook noodles and egg for the man mounting her pvssy

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
bethyz:
Sex is not why you travelled? But part of why you travel.

Yet you have initiated it couple of times which she declined now you are feeling played.

I dont understand

You no somthing i have noticed when a man wants to tell a story relating to a woman you guys try to paint a particular image in our mind so you instigate a particular response.

You dont want sex but you want the sex and now saying she didnt give you the sex.
Met her months ago you are sending her monthly income. As per what! That justifies why she should sleep with you?
When you start somthing you cant finish don come back here

For once why dont you take sex out of the picture for a relationship to blossom if it should. Everytime a boy meets a girl you want sex to justify your feelings for her or her feeling towards you. You get the sex and constantly you get it and thats is. when you decide ohh this girl is draining me of money i want to leave her or you cook up other reason you are not compatible then you leave.
Make somthing meaningful of a relationship. Paying her month is for what exactly for the sex you have been anticipating?

I'm the guy that likes to give if the pepper Dey my hand. I give to my niggas freely without asking for pay back, why won't I give my girl.

Mind you, I've enough to buy sex, so my stipends are just my way of showing her love.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Eniolakiite(f): 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
That first statement is golden smiley

ikh777:

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Olokson(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

I'm way matured than you think.

Bro, it's mature not matured.

So, my own advice is that you should be cautious and very vigilant. The issue is two ways traffic. She may, and may not be sincere with you. But Don't just conclude sha. find facts first
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 13, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

don't worry, you will have sense by force on your own. keep giving her money while she uses the same money to cook noodles and egg for the man mounting her pvssy

I can never regret the things I do for love, it's more than materialistic things.

As former forex trader, the rule to surviving a loss is "never invest more than what you can't afford to loss". This rules guides me now in every aspect of my life.

So, no drink panadol for another man headache.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

I can never regret the things I do for love, it's more than materialistic things.

As former forex trader, the rule to surviving a loss is "never invest more than what you can't afford to loss". This rules guides me now in every aspect of my life.

So, no drink panadol for another man headache.
lolzzzzzz naso your type dey talk, you go soon open anoda thread no worry. forex trader lass lass na deeper life girl dey job u....park one side no form street, u be ote.

3 Likes

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
Olokson:

Bro, it's mature not matured.

So, my own advice is that you should be cautious and very vigilant. The issue is two ways traffic. She may, and may not be sincere with you. But Don't just conclude sha. find facts first

I'm not really suspecting her, she hasn't given me any reason to. I just wanted to hear people opinion for this kind matter.

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
Smkinhawt:

U re not being played. She is only being cautious. Girls like her might not be able to control their sexual urges once they start. She is celibate and that is an achievement for her. Since u both are in a long relationship, once u activate her sex life, she won't be able to stop and u won't be there to keep satisfying her. Be wise.

Don't activate what u won't be available to maintain or else another man will take her from u. I do not encourage sex before marriage. Discuss ur values with her.

Since she is a good kisser, she should be good on bed so there is no point saying u want to test if u both are sexually compatible before marriage. Except u are not heading for marriage with he and u just wanna chop and clean mouth.

Wise words. Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Netcry0(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

7months �. Bro you try if me date the the very 1to 2weeks na knacking if she no gree na to cut her off

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Helios85447(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2020
oboy that babe dey collect better Gbola and keeping you as plan B after she has exploits all the style in porn .hub ..berra wise up too and be knacking another babe make una dey jonz una self...make e no be like say she dey cheat u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) / Biggest Natural Breast In The World / Does He Really Want To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.