Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed (79780 Views)

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / 4,000 Ghost Voters Participated In NBA Election - South-West Lawyers' Forum / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Judek2(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2020
They fine shaa

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by dopedealer(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2020
If you go follow follow make you open sense open eyes open brain . The American soldiers you copied are doing well. Oinn
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by UrFears: 4:21pm On May 13, 2020
Lol..
Not fair shaa, so someone can't engage in social activities again
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Helios85447(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:
Since e be like say them no get plenty work to do.
nawo oo your signature self dey fear person
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Godons1: 4:22pm On May 13, 2020
Good for them.

Buhari is working. grin

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by onadana: 4:22pm On May 13, 2020
Misplaced priority.Shey dem say Comptroller commandeer N23 million to him pocket after paying only some cronies for money meant for all.That should be a better priority. Yeye dey smell.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by sheyitokz(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2020
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by rowland545(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
Dem for kukuma send dem go sambisa
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by jaxxy(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
Redeployed to oga's office.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Romanoff(f): 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
Helios85447:
nawo oo your signature self dey fear person

Wetin do am?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by onadana: 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
Misplaced priority.Shey dem say Comptroller commandeer N23 million to him pocket after paying only some cronies for money meant for all.That should be a better priority. Yeye dey smell.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KristaPretty(f): 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
They might find luck there, you never can tell. Sometimes people might feel they're being punished, it might end up being a blessing.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 13, 2020
overdrive:
They for kuku sack them.

Dem go sack themselves.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Coronavirus84: 4:24pm On May 13, 2020
They should go and meet falz to give them another job now. Stupid set of oloshos

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by dayleke: 4:24pm On May 13, 2020
ugolinze123:
But seriously what exactly was their crime...

I wonder o...

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by OKTolu: 4:24pm On May 13, 2020
For them it might look like a punishment but for someone like us in my organization we are use to transfer every now and then
I wish them the best
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by FuckDaMods: 4:24pm On May 13, 2020
Melezenawii:
Indiscipline runs in their blood
I pray people like you die a miserable death.. You are worse than a sadist, it's not surprising you are also an ardent supporter of APC and this evil regime.
Live and let live

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by bigiyaro(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2020
this girls are well connected if not na sack or suspension for get them, me I don't see any punishment in this arrangement.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KingMicky3286: 4:25pm On May 13, 2020
What will you gain for this?

I dont blame you. I blame the mods here for not doing their jobs very well.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Kingrefreshed: 4:27pm On May 13, 2020
Obierika:
This should serve as a lesson to others

Which Lesson Because they work with Nigerian Immigration that has even failed they should be using Hijab.

They should walking around inside a drum

Sense is very far from you people.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
So u no sabi backlink, mr blogger, u still av alot to learn.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by fishjam: 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
I have a video course for those that want a better life. For the people that know there is more to life than just working, living, paying taxes and dying.For those that know their life is meant for something bigger and better.For those that want to step out of the ordinary and into the extraordinary.Imagine that you live out your life as it currently is; will you be in your death bed at the age of 120 and you are asking yourself, and regretting your life’s decisions: why did I work so much? Why didn’t I do something bigger with my life? I had the time, health, energy, opportunity and wealth- but why didn’t I do something bigger with my life? This course will share with you, from the trenches, some techniques to discover your entrepreneurial life’s purposes and how you can take your life to the next level.

*In this course you will learn:*
Know yourself. Understand your strengths and weaknesses.
Why sitting down and thinking is so important, yet 99% of people fail to do this one thing!
No matter what you do in life, you must be happy and competent.
How you can procrastinate by being too busy.
Why travelling and reading books is so important.
Why expanding your comfort zone is so important.
4 major questions to ask yourself to figure out your entrepreneurial life’s purpose.

*Who is the target audience?*
Those that know they are destined for more.
Those that want more from life.
Those that know there is more to life than living, working, paying taxes and dying,

*Requirements*
Only the desire to want and become more in life.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
KristaPretty:
They might find luck there, you never can tell. Sometimes people might feel they're being punished, it might end up being a blessing.

Yes I agree... hope dey for all of them but that Borno one...na God's hands she dey.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by dallyemmy: 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
What's falz don't rush?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Stewart883(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
donpapa:
Redeployment is okay.. At least they weren’t sacked. That would have been too harsh on them.
They shouldn’t RUSH into any challenge next time. Don’t rush! tongue tongue

Guy that redeployment badooo. From milk and honey to dry land damn
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by NAMYID: 4:29pm On May 13, 2020
What a wicked world!!!

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Helios85447(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:

Wetin do am?
me I will send you massage ooooo you will just yab me last last
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by motionarena: 4:29pm On May 13, 2020
Punishment for showing olosho tendencies
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Investnow2017: 4:29pm On May 13, 2020
Something is not clear to me here. Is it a punishment to work as an immigration officer in Borno and Yobe?

Almost always I hear this police officer or soldier is deployed to Borno blah blah. Is that a form of punishment in the same country?

Can someone please clarify.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 13, 2020
Well, they brought that on themselves
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Susu888(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2020
To the ones deployed to borno , yobe nd RIVERS ... In falz voice ba : Don't rush grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos