Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed (79806 Views)

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / 4,000 Ghost Voters Participated In NBA Election - South-West Lawyers' Forum / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Ladycewhy(f): 4:30pm On May 13, 2020
dayleke:
They are beautiful ladies na.
Did it affect their work?

I still got the video sef.

That's not good o.

Some ladies of US military did one too but noftin happened to them.

Naija own dey too extreme joor.
i tire for naija matter , na irrelevant things we dey get power to enforce ,when it comes to the betterment of the masses everywhere go silent.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by BeerParlour: 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
kolafolabi:
Yobe and Borno ke? That's evil

What they did is unislamic that why they are sent to where Boko haram can kidnap them and judge them according to Sharia law

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by olisaokere(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
kalufelix:
Connection things... Na today ?

I tell you otherwise they would have been sacked
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Xbolmax: 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
Na everything Nigeria dey take serious like fighter in UFC. person wey swallow 7billion naira dem nullify him case...... ordinary uniform dancer dem dey carry strong head like foolish goat... I saw a video of US Army (ladies) doing same shiit and nothing happened
heaven no fall
make dem leave 'em girls alone joor

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
Investnow2017:
Something is not clear to me here. Is it a punishment to work as an immigration officer in Borno and Yobe?

Almost always I hear this police officer or soldier is deployed to Borno blah blah. Is that a form of punishment in the same country?

Can someone please clarify.

Your chances of meeting shekau & his boys will be up by 90% especially if you be soldier or mopol
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by TruthSpeaker: 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
One of the hazards social media usage can cause you when you act childishly.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Slymonster(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2020
kings09:
Nigerian govt that can kill creativity ehn especially when the young population is involved

That's what you get when we allow people with low mentality rule over them whether by work or by government or religion. I see nothing wrong with that video, it doesn't affect their work or anything.Now they have transfer them to places even my enemy wouldn't like to stay. That's more like looking for another job.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Romanoff(f): 4:32pm On May 13, 2020
Helios85447:
me I will send you massage ooooo you will just yab me last last

Shey na if I open am.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by swtdrms(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2020
d
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by mujahid777(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2020
At least they weren't redeployed to the South East
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by CivilAboki: 4:35pm On May 13, 2020
Kobicove:
Na dat one wey dem send go Borno State be the biggest loser!

They just sent her to where she will have to be dodging bullets everyday grin

Lmao....see ignorance, come to Borno you will be surprised

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Roon9(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2020
Kobicove:
Na dat one wey dem send go Borno State be the biggest loser!

They just sent her to where she will have to be dodging bullets everyday grin

Abi she over dance? Her punishment is worse
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Tatashi: 4:36pm On May 13, 2020
They are woman.in one year they will be back.except they dont have Kuchi and are not typical Naija babes wey no way.this na Small thing! All na initial gragra.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 13, 2020
Cantonese:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune...as they say.

After people here will say Wike is wicked. Imagine sending that one to Borno with this lockdown.

Who is more wicked between Wike and the immigration?
Me i for suspend am one month...
I hate indiscipline, it irritates me.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by MandalorianCree: 4:37pm On May 13, 2020
I know one of the girls, we attended the same school, Blessing. This her che che life has landed her in trouble. So is the immigration service saying people already serving in Borno, Yobe etc are serving some kind of punishment? 9ja mentality.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 13, 2020
Den dey do bop daddy before
Now time to do bop mummy self no go dey
Women and little brain den be like 99 and 100 cool

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by oluwasegun007(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2020
Yobe, borno...

If na me ill just resign.

They wan kill them.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by grandstar(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2020
donpapa:
Redeployment is okay.. At least they weren’t sacked. That would have been too harsh on them.
They shouldn’t RUSH into any challenge next time. Don’t rush! tongue tongue

Yes, they should be thankful that they were redeployed! It's a good thing they weren't sacked or their hotels demolished.

Wait! Do they own hotels?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by SSam01: 4:39pm On May 13, 2020
They want the beauties to get wasted....they would have been redeployed to QUILOX instead..not fair na

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by bukatyne(f): 4:39pm On May 13, 2020
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/13/five-female-employees-nigeria-immigration-service-who-participated-falzs-dont-rush

NIS refused to show us where these beautiful ladies flouted any rules.

Thank God they were not sacked.

Double whammy this coro season.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 13, 2020
Melezenawii:
Indiscipline runs in their blood
Bunch of Idiiots, if i was a disciplinary officer, i would have given them one month suspension....
They don't know they're NIS ambassadors, if Indiscipline should ever be tolerated it shouldn't be in the FORCE!

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by bcashy: 4:40pm On May 13, 2020
Sense no go kill immigration grin

Instead of sack, they were redeployed, at least redeployment is part of the job grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2020
FALZ is a lawyer he can do the needful
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 13, 2020
Bettever:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week.

You can see the speed your car moving.

You can Geo fence your car not to leave a particular state.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

PRICE IS #35.000

No ANNUAL RENEWAL, IT'S ONE TIME PAYMENT.

Can you do live tracking and geofencing with this? Can I track vehicle's location on Google map?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by mediocre(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2020
Nice to see what their priorities are, how is what those girls did even an issue to anyone? Clowns everywhere
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by kemii7549: 4:43pm On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 68641[/color]
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Votukpa(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2020
overdrive:
They for kuku sack them.

Trust ladies to always transform into dumb hoes when they get opportunities to better their lives.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by dayleke: 4:44pm On May 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
i tire for naija matter , na irrelevant things we dey get power to enforce ,when it comes to the betterment of the masses everywhere go silent.

Really really bad joor.
It even happened at a time when everything going on in the world was at a lull.

Punishing them like that is an "overkill" imo.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by gbagyiza: 4:44pm On May 13, 2020
Bar1941:
Falz don take him dry music affect their destiny, anyway make them thank God, redeployment is better than dismissal.

You no hear where they carry them go, Borno, Yobe n others. I told someone that if you give me job for Borno, Yobe n other states wey boko boys don make them house, I no dey go because is like signing your dead warrant.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2020
And what was creative in what they do if i may ask?

kings09:
Nigerian govt that can kill creativity ehn especially when the young population is involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chemical & Process Engineers Forum / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies