Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed (79801 Views)

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / 4,000 Ghost Voters Participated In NBA Election - South-West Lawyers' Forum / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by frijos(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2020
overdrive:
They for kuku sack them.

LWKMD HAHAHAHAHA
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by photon3106: 8:42pm On May 13, 2020
Cantonese:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune...as they say.

After people here will say Wike is wicked. Imagine sending that one to Borno with this lockdown.

Who is more wicked between Wike and the immigration?

Wike is!

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:55pm On May 13, 2020
KristaPretty:

She go meet Alhaji Maigida grin

This life is just strange. I have quoted you once before. Just saw it because I had been banned for almost a year...

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Charlex23(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2020
Redeployment!! Haba that's tottaly an unfair verdict from the Nis. Those ladies committed no crime at all

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2020
There ain't no fun in this country.

Despite the lackadaisical attitude of this government towards good governance Still nuthin to write home about...

I pray my kids don't grow up here.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by nextstep(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
ModelX:
No wonder you don't have a business with this woman wrapper thinking. Anyway I trust naija olosho girls. They will laugh you and your manufacturing job to scorn. Be like you nor know say na for govt job the real kush dey. Especially for olosho girls dem.

There are many intelligent women adding value to big businesses around Nigeria, and it has nothing to do with woman-wrapper or olosho.

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KristaPretty(f): 9:07pm On May 13, 2020
KingOfAllIgbos:

This life is just strange. I have quoted you once before. Just saw it because I had been banned for almost a year...

Lmao. Just seeing this your evil quote. Hope I fired you back in your own coin���
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KenModi(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2020
Obierika:
This should serve as a lesson to others

donpapa:
Redeployment is okay.. At least they weren’t sacked. That would have been too harsh on them.
They shouldn’t RUSH into any challenge next time. Don’t rush! tongue tongue

Frenliwis:
They should be grateful they didn't loose the job entirely cry...
The song was "Bop daddy" by falz

Romanoff:
Since e be like say them no get plenty work to do.

Them carry them go where them go do work sotey the uniform no go dey look fly enough for Bop Daddy.

Mad o

ursullalinda:
They needed to get busier

pDudd:
Very good.

The rate at which females seek online attention and validation these day is nauseating.

Everyone wants to trend or go viral while throwing caution to the wind.

Well, congratulations to them. They went viral.

You Nigerians remain the biggest hypocrites I have seen!

Your Immigration service extorts money and inflates prices of passports and other essential services provided by the organization to its citizens; services that ought to be done at reasonable amounts or even for free.

Same immigration service whose officers have become international beggars; begging and trying to extort money from travelers at the airport, both from Nigerians and foreigners...

Yet the organization choose daily to ignore these (because officers at all levels are benefitting from it) and focus on a meaningless issue.

U.S army officials did same thing, nobody raised any eyebrows. But Nigerians in their true form, couldn’t wait to condemn their own.

No wonder your politicians and elites see you as useless and meaningless...and steal your futures as well as that of your children’ children.

Keep hailing them you hear, fools!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KristaPretty(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2020
KingOfAllIgbos:

See your response sef angry good thing they banned you grin
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 13, 2020
Cantonese:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune...as they say.

After people here will say Wike is wicked. Imagine sending that one to Borno with this lockdown.

Who is more wicked between Wike and the immigration?
No common sense in this comment, they flouted the ethics of their job and were punished for that.
You can't be a good manager.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:11pm On May 13, 2020
KristaPretty:

See your response sef angry good thing they banned you grin

But i was right nah. But big coincidence sha. Our paths crossed again... wow!
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
that one transferred to Ahofa Rivers will be re-re-deployed by Wike
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Dollabiz: 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
Ok
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KristaPretty(f): 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
KingOfAllIgbos:

But i was right nah. But big coincidence sha. Our paths crossed again... wow!

Okay, so let me do Thanksgiving to that effect on sunday grin grin grin
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by machiavelli95: 9:21pm On May 13, 2020
dayleke:
They are beautiful ladies na.
Did it affect their work?

I still got the video sef.

That's not good o.

Some ladies of US military did one too but noftin happened to them.

Naija own dey too extreme joor.

Blessing udida. My classmae that year, behind me joining me to cause trouble in class.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
KenModi:

Your Immigration service extorts money and inflates prices of passports and other essential services provided by the organization to its citizens; services that ought to be done at reasonable amounts or even for free.

Same immigration service whose officers have become international beggars; begging and trying to extort money from travelers at the airport, both from Nigerians and foreigners...

Yet the organization choose daily to ignore these (because officers at all levels are benefitting from it) and focus on a meaningless issue.

U.S army officials did same thing, nobody raised any eyebrows. But Nigerians in their true form, couldn’t wait to condemn their own.

No wonder your politicians and elites see you as useless and meaningless...and steal your futures as well as that of your children’ children.

US army officials took permission before doing it. Naija officials were looking for cheap attention, clout, and social media brownie points.

There is a difference.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:27pm On May 13, 2020
KristaPretty:

Okay, so let me do Thanksgiving to that effect on sunday grin grin grin

Yes baby. And please take care of the craw craw.

Stay safe! From COVID.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KristaPretty(f): 9:29pm On May 13, 2020
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes baby. And please take care of the craw craw.

Stay safe! From COVID.

You will be blocked for two years. Mtchewwwww angry angry angry
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by ayuba070(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2020
Kobicove:
Na dat one wey dem send go Borno State be the biggest loser!

They just sent her to where she will have to be dodging bullets everyday grin

Guy, calm down nah. �����
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by ayuba070(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Yobe, borno...

If na me ill just resign.

They wan kill them.

Guy why nah?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by linusbnn(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2020
Obierika:
This should serve as a lesson to others

Serve as lesson for what exactly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by ursullalinda(f): 10:04pm On May 13, 2020
[quote You Nigerians remain the biggest hypocrites I have seen!

Keep hailing them you hear, fools!!![/quote]

Like you
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by ashawopikin(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2020
Nigerian girls no dey carry ear hear challenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Obierika(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=ehardetola post=89512809][/quote]

Must you quote me?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by freemanq(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2020
Nonsense
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Obierika(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please don’t be offended, but what lessons should we learn from this? What about the politicians that have stolen billions? Any repercussions for them?

What they did is almost like a desecration of their uniform.

Their conduct portrays their organisation as a bunch of unserious people who are not processionals.

If you are a uniform official any unsavoury thing you do while in your uniform will portray both your organisation and your colleagues in bad light

The punishment meted out to these guys will serve as a deterrent to other officers of the immigration.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Obierika(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2020
KenModi:

You are the idiot here!

You have just shown your level of ignorance and deep seated inferiority complex.

The fact that the US Army condones such behaviour does not mean that the Nigerian Immigration Service should also toe that line.

Featuring in a dance or musical video while in your professional uniform makes a mockery of your organisation and portrays your employer and colleagues in bad light.

It is very evident that those of you supporting this video are mainly people who have never worked in a professional organisation before and who do not know anything about standards expected of a professional.

You are very ignorant and need to go and update yourself.

As for the issue concerning corruption, most public officials are involved in it but that is not an excuse to throw professionalism to the dogs!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Obierika(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2020
linusbnn:

Serve as lesson for what exactly.

Any of their colleagues who wants to perform the same stunt in future will have second thoughts!
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by NairaMaster1(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2020
overdrive:
They for kuku sack them.

Let them go and continue their prostitution.

How on earth. Prostitution is in the blood.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by NairaMaster1(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2020
dayleke:
They are beautiful ladies na.
Did it affect their work?

I still got the video sef.

That's not good o.

Some ladies of US military did one too but noftin happened to them.

Naija own dey too extreme joor.

Liar

The US uniform men can't try it.

Prostitution is in the blood
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Obierika(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2020
pDudd:

US army officials took permission before doing it. Naija officials were looking for cheap attention, clout, and social media brownie points.

There is a difference.

Are you minding that idiot.

A lot of people in Nigeria are ignorant and unexposed.

They have no idea about propriety and professionalism and judge everything based on sentiments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 13, 2020
Obierika:

Are you minding that idiot.

A lot of people in Nigeria are ignorant and unexposed.

They have no idea about propriety and professionalism and judge everything based on sentiments

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chemical & Process Engineers Forum / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.