Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed (79811 Views)

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / 4,000 Ghost Voters Participated In NBA Election - South-West Lawyers' Forum / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by NairaMaster1(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2020
Cantonese:

Prostitution in a lot of cases does not arise from poverty. Some can be forced. Some children from wealthy homes are involved in it too. You may check that too. Cheers.

Noted
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by cuteeme: 3:28pm On May 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
We waste our time on irrelevances in this country...... This is not necessary I swear
If at all one of them has her own money, connection, or hit one awuuf money or a strong fanily background, this is the time do shakara, bundle that their uniform and drop it at the gate with a note saying, "fvk yew"
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by cuteeme: 3:40pm On May 15, 2020
Slymonster:

That's what you get when we allow people with low mentality rule over them whether by work or by government or religion. I see nothing wrong with that video, it doesn't affect their work or anything.Now they have transfer them to places even my enemy wouldn't like to stay. That's more like looking for another job.
Imagine if we are under GEJ admin with a southern NIS boss, they will overlook such trivial matters, imagine treating southern girls as their own ladies, uniform or not, they always itch to condemn what southern christians do, we are close to islamisation... Better know now...
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by cuteeme: 3:42pm On May 15, 2020
Slymonster:

That's what you get when we allow people with low mentality rule over them whether by work or by government or religion. I see nothing wrong with that video, it doesn't affect their work or anything.Now they have transfer them to places even my enemy wouldn't like to stay. That's more like looking for another job.
Thats an indirect way of sacking. Sacking will cause lots of tension na
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by cuteeme: 3:49pm On May 15, 2020
Quaddafi29:
They should have been sacked outrightly, but I noticed most have been sent to Boko Haram states.
To me i see this boko haram thingy, as a way of punishing erring officers, from military to paramilitary, imagine you offend ur boss at the office as an officer, a very likely place u will be thrown to is BH areas, as a means of punishment,
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Str8talk21: 2:12am On May 16, 2020
NairaMaster1:

That's what civilisation thought you. Meanwhile you haven't travelled out of Nigeria before.

You're perhaps a student or a graduate with third class or pass.

People like you think partying and immoral CHARACTER is civilisation.

I have been to the United states several times and I haven't seen their civil servants misbehaving like we see here.

Prostitution is not civilisation

It's poverty because it's poor people that prostitute.

u r such a clown.
1. About being a graduate, graduated 20yrs
2. traveling out to two continents, Asia and middle east., YES!
3. about civil servants, acting like our Nigerian counterparts, have u watched d US Army ladies participating in the "don't rush" challenge?
Of which our Nigerian ladies rocks more than the US army ladies.

you see ur life, u r really a clown.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by NairaMaster1(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2020
Str8talk21:

u r such a clown.
1. About being a graduate, graduated 20yrs
2. traveling out to two continents, Asia and middle east., YES!
3. about civil servants, acting like our Nigerian counterparts, have u watched d US Army ladies participating in the "don't rush" challenge?
Of which our Nigerian ladies rocks more than the US army ladies.

you see ur life, u r really a clown.

And you're this indiscipline?

Go back to primary school then get a home training.

You ain't well trained bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chemical & Process Engineers Forum / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.