Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself (3984 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Msfaith2000: 3:37pm On May 13, 2020
Am totally confused, anyone is free to judge me but I need an advice on what what to do before I commit murder. ��
I was having an affair with a married man. Although he promised me marriage . I accepted him because he was helping my family alot because am from a poor background. He told me that his wife has been an unable to give him a male child that she has four girls for him. He promised that if I can give birth to male child for him that he will marry me and change the life of my family. So after some months I got pregnant for him and we went to scan and scan detected that it's a baby boy. We became happy so out of excitement the father of my child rented an apartment for me. So when it was time for me to give birth I was in labour for 3 days, because of it my mother went to see a spiritualist. The spiritualist told my mother that the man's wife is not happy with me after that he told my mother to perform some rituals, after my mother has done that,I gave birth and it happened to be a baby girl and to my greatest surprise she has a down syndrom��. Immediately my baby father saw her he left us in the hospital and I never saw him again. Ever since then I have been suffering with the child. The baby is three months now. Last week I went to the man's house to plead with him to be taking care of the child's welfare or I will drop the child in his house. The man said that he can't father a child like this that she is not his daughter. And I attempted to drop the baby the wife came out and said that I must leave with the baby that she can't take care of another woman's child.
Ever since then i feel like killing the baby and myself. Please I need an advice because tears has been my food for the past few months now.���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Mstick: 3:41pm On May 13, 2020
I've read this story before on this forum before.

15 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by efighter: 3:41pm On May 13, 2020
Afowofa. But, God will help you, He is the father of the fatherless and the mother of the motherless. Don't commit murder nor suicide, God may never forgive you. I know God is coming to help you out soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by 1realBobby(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by dawnomike(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2020
I only pity the innocent child...
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Bola146(f): 3:57pm On May 13, 2020
dawnomike:
I only pity the innocent child...
Same here sad sad how I wish the child can travel to advanced country cry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by gandyluv(f): 3:59pm On May 13, 2020
Never underestimate the power of a praying wife

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by UjuJoan2: 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
Poor child!
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Vloml222(f): 4:14pm On May 13, 2020
@Mstick! Same here.
Very familiar story....
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Goldencheese(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
I won't judge you. But please don't kill that innocent child. Just take her to one of these fatherless and motherless baby homes or homes for special children and they will take the baby from you and nurture her.

That is how one 20-something year old girl killed her 1 year old daughter.

At least save the child's life, your own blood and take her to a fatherless and motherless baby home.

Una go just dey do anyhow!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by SageMK: 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
Am totally confused, anyone is free to judge me but I need an advice on what what to do before I commit murder.

Killing yourself and your child will only make things easy for him. He'll celebrate your death.

Find a reason to live. If your can't then at least;

1. Sue him for child support OR
2. Give up your child for adoption.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by mediocre(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2020
Turn your dodo well, it's burning undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by SmileDance(f): 4:41pm On May 13, 2020
Op don't kill your innocent baby, That's the only person I feel sorry for.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Yuceeluv(f): 5:03pm On May 13, 2020
For even harbouring the thought alone, you are evil! Ehn i will judge you. Kill yourself and leave the baby alone. Oshi!
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On May 13, 2020
gandyluv:

These are the things some ladies tell themselves in order to remain in their comfort pod and avoid having to actually do something definite about a disrespectful husband.

did her prayers turn the gender of the baby in vivo? and why couldn’t so called prayers stop her husband from philandering? Instead the prayers chose to punish a baby with birth defect?

Her prayers did nothing. Side chick had a case of false scan results. That’s even if this story is true.
Sounds like something a suffer head wife cooked up to console herself.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by bukatyne(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2020
gandyluv:

How did praying wife enter this story?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by LadySarah: 6:15pm On May 13, 2020
I know this story.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Oluneutral: 6:22pm On May 13, 2020
gandyluv:

Oh really?

So, it's the wife's prayers that changed the gender of the baby to a girl and even changed the conditions of the baby to a sorry one? Bia, which God did the wife prayed to?, the God that can be so mean to suffer an innocent baby. Is he the same merciful God that I'm serving? No, it can't be!

@op, sorry about your situation. I hope you've learned from your mistakes.

You have every right to sue the philanderer, which will lead to DNA test to ascertain the true father of the baby and also vindicate you.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by SweetCunt97(f): 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
Super story. Instead of killing, simply drop it off at a motherless baby home or a rich man's gate.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by sisisioge: 6:36pm On May 13, 2020
Hian! You can't diagnose a new born of down syndrome nau madam. It takes a while into the baby's development to know. Biko take the baby to an orphanage instead of killing her. How could an already married man promise you marriage and you believe undecided
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Shinny1: 8:53pm On May 13, 2020
Ma you have already made the mistake of getting pregnant for a married man please don't hurt that little soul she know nothing about all these... please keep her if you can fed for her or you can give her for adoption
Killing her will not solve the problem because that will be the beginning of your doom
Please don't harm yourself cos this is not the end of life...cos in at the end of each tunnel there is light...God have a better plan for you...
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Graxie(f): 9:05pm On May 13, 2020
Ndi oso chi egbu, carry your cross.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by highbee02: 9:29pm On May 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Super story. Instead of killing, simply drop it off at a motherless baby home or a rich man's gate.

No rich man will adopt an slowpoke, except if the man will use him for a renewal and such a child is even difficult to use for rituals. Lol
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by SweetCunt97(f): 9:33pm On May 13, 2020
highbee02:

No rich man will adopt an slowpoke, except if the man will use him for a renewal and such a child is even difficult to use for rituals. Lol
Lolzzz... U get bad mouth
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by sunnymighty(m): 1:04am On May 14, 2020
Msfaith2000:
Am totally confused, anyone is free to judge me but I need an advice on what what to do before I commit murder. ��
I was having an affair with a married man. Although he promised me marriage . I accepted him because he was helping my family alot because am from a poor background. He told me that his wife has been an unable to give him a male child that she has four girls for him. He promised that if I can give birth to male child for him that he will marry me and change the life of my family. So after some months I got pregnant for him and we went to scan and scan detected that it's a baby boy. We became happy so out of excitement the father of my child rented an apartment for me. So when it was time for me to give birth I was in labour for 3 days, because of it my mother went to see a spiritualist. The spiritualist told my mother that the man's wife is not happy with me after that he told my mother to perform some rituals, after my mother has done that,I gave birth and it happened to be a baby girl and to my greatest surprise she has a down syndrom��. Immediately my baby father saw her he left us in the hospital and I never saw him again. Ever since then I have been suffering with the child. The baby is three months now. Last week I went to the man's house to plead with him to be taking care of the child's welfare or I will drop the child in his house. The man said that he can't father a child like this that she is not his daughter. And I attempted to drop the baby the wife came out and said that I must leave with the baby that she can't take care of another woman's child.
Ever since then i feel like killing the baby and myself. Please I need an advice because tears has been my food for the past few months now.���

Pls get intouch Asap!
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by alphaNomega: 9:16am On May 14, 2020
Mstick:
I've read this story before on this forum before.
Yup, nairaland threads are filled with recycled stories. Nothing seems new anymore
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Nobody: 9:34am On May 14, 2020
Me too I feel like killing myself but I dey fear judgment day. This suffer too much...
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by thorpido(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2020
sisisioge:
Hian! You can't diagnose a new born of down syndrome nau madam. It takes a while into the baby's development to know. Biko take the baby to an orphanage instead of killing her. How could an already married man promise you marriage and you believe undecided
Not true@bolded.
They come with characteristic facies that you can see even on the first day of birth.
Perhaps,you are thinking of cerebral palsy.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by sisisioge: 11:06am On May 14, 2020
thorpido:
Not true@bolded.
They come with characteristic facies that you can see even on the first day of birth.
Perhaps,you are thinking of cerebral palsy.

Who am I to argue with a doctor!

I thought their behavioral pattern is the major diagnostic factor...ofcourse the distinct facial characteristics is a factor too. I just didn't think they could be detected at birth cos all babies look alike for the first few days of their lives grin. My bad.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by skentelelady(f): 11:11am On May 14, 2020
I am going to be very sincere with you and blunt.

First you must be very stupid upstairs and foolish for you to think of being a 2nd wife just becos the 1st didnt give birth to a male child. So your plan was to break the woman's heart and home with your plan

2. You jeopardize your life just to leave poverty becos you wanted to use another woman's husband as a ladder for you and your parents

3. If you are well intelligent, you should know a woman giving birth to female children is the fault if the man dropping x chromosome so what gave you the impression he would drop y chromosome for you?

4. I am very sure your scan showed a baby girl. It might be you changed the result or planned with the hospital or lied to the man. Spiritualist scammed you and your mother. The sex didnt not change in the womb. Also since you did some rituals to deliver, devil must surely collect back so maybe the concoction had side effect on your child then

You have brought an innocent child into the world becos of your impatient so carry your cross

The ball is in your court. Ask God for forgiveness and ask Him for direction. The beg Him for mercy and divine help

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by thorpido(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2020
sisisioge:

Who am I to argue with a doctor!

I thought their behavioral pattern is the major diagnostic factor...ofcourse the distinct facial characteristics is a factor too. I just didn't think they could be detected at birth cos all babies look alike for the first few days of their lives grin. My bad.
You'll pick them usually even at birth though babies tend to look alike.
They usually have slant eyes,a flat nose and ears sticking out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Vyolet(f): 11:36am On May 14, 2020
cococandy:

These are the things some ladies tell themselves in order to remain in their comfort pod and avoid having to actually do something definite about a disrespectful husband.

did her prayers turn the gender of the baby in vivo? and why couldn’t so called prayers stop her husband from philandering? Instead the prayers chose to punish a baby with birth defect?

Her prayers did nothing. Side chick had a case of false scan results. That’s even if this story is true.
Sounds like something a suffer head wife cooked up to console herself.
As in ehn, I get weak sometimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This World Turning Into? (baby Picture) / I Dont Like My Mum / I Needs Help In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.