Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) (30714 Views)

Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) / Ikpeazu Inspects Newly Renovated Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Rolexjerry(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2020
serverconnect:
Those roads don't last, but they can manage it.
Actually, concrete roads last longer than coal tarred road. Google it.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 13, 2020
What are these men eating?

To set up good gym with trainer is not hard in govt houses na. These pregnant guys are disgracing us.

Rich classy men don't get pregnant undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by CreekCommando: 6:21pm On May 13, 2020
This man is disgracing Igbo people. What is this nonsense? Just go to Ebonyi and under-study Umahi...everywhere including villages flyovers, cement-tech roads, beautiful buildings..oh my gawd...this man is too fat to function. Chaii..chineke!!!
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by kemii7766: 6:26pm On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 1743520[/color]
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by B2mario(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2020
Good one from my governor
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Osidazz19: 6:30pm On May 13, 2020
urchcoded:
Forget this man is simply incompetent. He has done almost nothing. He has been building a flyover for more than 4 years and he's not completed it. He owes salaries to even health workers. Ok other states are sharing palliatives he too say he wants share. He now said to avoid corruption he would hand it over to all the registered churches so everyone should go and collect in his own church. My mum who is an Assemblies of God member went to her church the next Sunday and the pastor announced that the state government brought half bag of rice and some sachets of tomato as their share of the palliatives. grin I nor fit laugh and

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by OKTolu: 6:30pm On May 13, 2020
The governor has proven his critics that despite covid 19,the job must be done well done sir
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:35pm On May 13, 2020
The money Ipkazu should use to feed citizens eba and egusi he is wasting on plastic face cover.

The price of that cover on his face can buy 100 wraps of eba with egusi soup with ponmo and abodi to feed 100 people. grin

Na wah for Ikpezu and wastage.

Tell Ikpeazu we are hungry in Aba. We want eba and eguse palliatives. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by ekwerendi(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2020
I wonder why this man keeps constructing this kind of road....
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
You remember the major road that fell in around waterside about a month ago when the governor was around and they boasted about how the road will be repaired in 7 days? That road still dey unrepaired.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
The money Ipkazu should use to feed citizens eba and egusi he is wasting on plastic face cover.

The price of that cover on his face can buy 100 wraps of eba with egusi soup with ponmo and abodi to feed 100 people. grin

Na wah for Ikpezu and wastage.

Tell Ikpeazu we are hungry in Aba. We want eba and eguse palliatives. grin

That is it GBAM!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxeQKF9Cys
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:45pm On May 13, 2020
Honor10:
Is this road? Wahala dey o. This region is just poor, see what a governor is supervising?

If na to share Apu or drink kerosene now, he go sabi do am.

Where are the ipob, come and blame Tinubu o, he is the reason why Abia is dirty and unprogressive.
Lets see a road in Afonja land grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2020
Which kind yeye road construction be dis?
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by somalianprince: 6:48pm On May 13, 2020
B2mario:
Good one from my governor

Abia state is cursed. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Shame
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by jantofubu(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

In appearance, asphalt still looks better. Most times, an inch thick asphalt will still be placed on the concrete pavement to give it an appealling appearance

Oga mi, help your boy grin cheesy i be fresh graduate o.

If employment opportunity dey abeg i no dey shame to ask o
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Xcex: 7:36pm On May 13, 2020
From my observations, it seems Abia will collapse under ikpeazu if contract are giving to credible construction firms like setraco, Julius Berger or even Arab contractors with good machines to work unlike this bricklayers we see everyday mixing sment with rollers and headpan.
Padi padi contract to get kickbacks and over estimation with bad jobs(faulks road etc)

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by promisedeco(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

That's the governor

Unlike our Rivers terror

Apart from constructing roads

Please can someone mentioned Wike's project as governor for the past five years?

As I can remember;
No recruitment nor building of an industry or any kind of innovative projects from Wike's adminstration.

dem even build road for una you de complain.
you have no idea what Abia is
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by lanocfoods: 8:01pm On May 13, 2020
He should come to ngwa road now
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 13, 2020
ikpeazu is wearing a welders mask
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2020
CreekCommando:
This man is disgracing Igbo people. What is this nonsense? Just go to Ebonyi and under-study Umahi...everywhere including villages flyovers, cement-tech roads, beautiful buildings..oh my gawd...this man is too fat to function. Chaii..chineke!!!

You can't compare an engineer with obioma.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:20pm On May 13, 2020
ABIA STATE MY STATE HAS BEEN IN THE HANDS OF CRIMINALS SINCE IT'S CREATION, ONE DAY HER DELIVERANCE WILL COME BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by goaldynboy: 8:44pm On May 13, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Good, although so far it is looking like a poor quality job. Someone might be quick to ask me how do you know. My verdict is based on what I’m currently observing in some of the pictures. The millions that was awarded as contract for this job can only be imagined.

Abeg cut the man some slack; he tried for this one!

Apart from the road being concrete based, it has gutters on both sides that are covered as it's done in lagos and other cities!
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by goaldynboy: 8:47pm On May 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I smell death by hunger in Abia state

That is possible only after them don bury you!!!
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by goaldynboy: 8:59pm On May 13, 2020
somalianprince:

[s]Abia state is cursed. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Shame[/s]

It is your generation that is CURSED!!

Most of you don't even know that Aba is not the capital of Abia State but Umuahia!

And most you that your Governors can't even take care of your capital which is the only major town in your state will come to Nairaland and be castigating another Governor that has two or more major towns to cater for!!

The fact is that most Abia people are out there hustling for money and don't have time to come to Nairaland to measure dick and do tribal fight!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by superlightning: 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Eba and egusi soup ambassador
Mumu post. Who told you that was him?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by superlightning: 9:08pm On May 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Eba and egusi soup ambassador
Mumu post. Who told you that was him?
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by superlightning: 9:09pm On May 13, 2020
somalianprince:

Abia state is cursed. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Shame

What state are you from Mr. Curser? Don't be ashamed just mention your state. Be brave for once.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:10pm On May 13, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / Dino Melaye Storms ABU Zaria For Convocation (Photos, Video) / Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.