Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) (30720 Views)

Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) / Ikpeazu Inspects Newly Renovated Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by superlightning: 9:12pm On May 13, 2020
nengibo:

No need I'll help you
Egusi distribution
Kerosene distribution
Construction of Center table landmark
Closure of markets after every court victory

I don't blame mad people. They don't even they know they are mad. Shior.... I just wish you have taken your medications
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Edosir(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
Developers doing what they know how to do well. Hope he remembered to share kerosene as palliative too cheesy
GeniusWeb:
Orisirisi cheesy grin sad sad angry sad sad
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by nengibo: 10:02pm On May 13, 2020
superlightning:

I don't blame mad people. They don't even they know they are mad. Shior.... I just wish you have taken your medications
You should know
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Ijowboiii(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2020
the worst governor in Nigeria
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by ABlAstate: 11:05pm On May 13, 2020
goaldynboy:

It is your generation that is CURSED!
Most of you don't even know that Aba is not the capital of Abia State but Umuahia!
And most you that your Governors can't even take care of your capital which is the only major town in your state will come to Nairaland and be castigating another Governor that has two or more major towns to cater for!!
The fact is that most Abia people are out there hustling for money and don't have time to come to Nairaland to measure dick and do tribal fight!!!!b]

Biko mechionu. Are Abia state people the only people hustling in Nigeria? Will Abia people do dick measuring with bad roads and filth? Abia state is cursed and it is the worst state in Nigeria. Let's be sincere with ourselves, we don't have governor in Abia state

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by ABlAstate: 11:06pm On May 13, 2020
superlightning:

What state are you from Mr. Curser? Don't be ashamed just mention your state. Be brave for once.

Abia state is cursed, that's the truth
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by HonourableUche(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2020
Its not a must to comment. We mustn't always be critical.
RuddyFusion:
Hope he inspected the forever ongoing flyover at osisioma?

The pics you posted here is mainly the pics of the road leading to Community girls secondary school umungasi...poor job you can't compare that with the same cement styled road dangote is building in Lagos...

So .many manual workers driven excavations going on in ABA in the name of road construction....
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by superlightning: 12:25am On May 14, 2020
ABlAstate:

Abia state is cursed, that's the truth
cursed by who?
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by superlightning: 12:31am On May 14, 2020
ABlAstate:

Biko mechionu. Are Abia state people the only people hustling in Nigeria? Will Abia people do dick measuring with bad roads and filth? Abia state is cursed and it is the worst state in Nigeria. Let's be sincere with ourselves, we don't have governor in Abia state

Why not simply relegate the curse to your village if you think there is a curse in Abia State.

In every situation, my Abia state is blessed. Under the sun and rain, Abia is blessed.

Arochukwu is blessed
Ohafia is Blessed
Isikwuato is blessed
Abiriba is blessed
Umuahia is blessed
Ukwa is blessed
Bende is blessed
Ngwa is blessed
Ugwunabo is blessed
Umunneochi is blessed
Amongst all these areas, your Village is cursed
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by BeerParlour: 2:01am On May 14, 2020
MetaPhysical:
The money Ipkazu should use to feed citizens eba and egusi he is wasting on plastic face cover.

The price of that cover on his face can buy 100 wraps of eba with egusi soup with ponmo and abodi to feed 100 people. grin

Na wah for Ikpezu and wastage.

Tell Ikpeazu we are hungry in Aba. We want eba and eguse palliatives. grin

The person in that Picure is Apostle Chibuzor
You Yorubastard should stop sharing fake pictures,
I have warned you hypocrite Tribalist MetaPhysical several times about these pictures

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-church-distributes-food-money-to-less-privileged-in-port-harcourt/
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-opm-church-to-fete-less-privileged-in-fct-other-states-with-food-money/
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-church-opens-free-restaurant-to-feed-less-privileged-in-port-harcourt.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by BeerParlour: 2:03am On May 14, 2020
MetaPhysical:
The money Ipkazu should use to feed citizens eba and egusi he is wasting on plastic face cover.

The price of that cover on his face can buy 100 wraps of eba with egusi soup with ponmo and abodi to feed 100 people. grin

Na wah for Ikpezu and wastage.

Tell Ikpeazu we are hungry in Aba. We want eba and eguse palliatives. grin

grin

1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:17am On May 14, 2020
Nice one ikpeazu is working..
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by OVB123: 5:31am On May 14, 2020
My broda, i don't knw who ABIA STATE has offended since inception of d state and political dispension, no state(s) in nigeria has been mis-governed, undeveloped and looted than this state - Abia state. Funny a enough d 3 senatorial districts have had their turn to governs d state, yet no developments. My dear, d State need prayers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by promiseniqqa(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2020
This man is a dickhead… after him scarter people's houses in pH road him still no won repair it… kerosene fool
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2020
HonourableUche:
Its not a must to comment. We mustn't always be critical.

Abia is my state..ABA is my town ..Ikpeazu is my kin so I have right to be very very critical with his work
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by jom28gy(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2020
Good, action governor
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2020
Nawa o,the Governors face mask is like a masquerade face mask.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by B2mario(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2020
BeerParlour:

The person in that Picure is Apostle Chibuzor
You Yorubastard should stop sharing fake pictures,
I have warned you hypocrite MetaPhysical several times about these pictures

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-church-distributes-food-money-to-less-privileged-in-port-harcourt/
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-opm-church-to-fete-less-privileged-in-fct-other-states-with-food-money/
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-church-opens-free-restaurant-to-feed-less-privileged-in-port-harcourt.html
my brother I tire for these Yoruba people, they can not allow us to lie and sleep in peace. Always coming to check what's happening in southeast while their place is in total mess.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by ABlAstate: 8:39am On May 14, 2020
superlightning:

Why not simply relegate the curse to your village if you think there is a curse in Abia State.

In every situation, my Abia state is blessed. Under the sun and rain, Abia is blessed.

Arochukwu is blessed
Ohafia is Blessed
Isikwuato is blessed
Abiriba is blessed
Umuahia is blessed
Ukwa is blessed
Bende is blessed
Ngwa is blessed
Ugwunabo is blessed
Umunneochi is blessed
Amongst all these areas, your Village is cursed

Abia state is cursed, no matter how you look at it. See Aba under the administration of Nwa Aba

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by ABlAstate: 8:41am On May 14, 2020
OVB123:
My broda, i don't knw who ABIA STATE has offended since inception of d state and political dispension, no state(s) in nigeria has been mis-governed, undeveloped and looted than this state - Abia state. Funny a enough d 3 senatorial districts have had their turn to governs d state, yet no developments. My dear, d State need prayers.

We are yet to see any development in Abia state since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by superlightning: 11:19am On May 14, 2020
ABlAstate:

Abia state is cursed, no matter how you look at it. See Aba under the administration of Nwa Aba

Like I stated earlier, it's probably your village that is cursed.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by OVB123: 2:22pm On May 14, 2020
ABlAstate:

We are yet to see any development in Abia state since 1999.
What we should do now is to change d political party power in the next general elections. Let give either APGA or APC a chance because with d way PDP is going, there are no going to b any meaningful developments in the state in d next 20-year.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Benega9(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Innocent034: 4:22pm On May 14, 2020
Governor Umahi's road construction style.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by VanPOLICE: 4:22pm On May 14, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Hope he inspected the forever ongoing flyover at osisioma?

The pics you posted here is mainly the pics of the road leading to Community girls secondary school umungasi...poor job you can't compare that with the same cement styled road dangote is building in Lagos...

So .many manual workers driven excavations going on in ABA in the name of road construction....
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by TheMohican(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
I thought Opobo was part of Rivers State.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by VanPOLICE: 4:57pm On May 14, 2020
Just part of the Mega Churches in Abia State

Nice one mr Governor
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) by Waterbear(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2020
This isn't opobo..
This is immaculate...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.