Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School (67153 Views)

Kano State Government Constructs Fountain On Site Of Demolished Monument. / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by Anwons(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2020
The primary schools in Rivers State are crying for teachers and many needs urgent structural rehabilitation, yet, the governor want to build another primary school in a community that has two existing primary schools without care. Another misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by PortHarcourt1st: 6:01pm On May 13, 2020
wax101:

YOU NOR DEY SHAME? YOUR MATES DEY LIVE FOR GRA WHILE YOU DEY LIVE FOR MILE2/MILE3 IN POVERTY & YOU DEY SNAP PICTURES.
MUMU

I dey PORT HARCOURT TOWNSHIP now. Where you dey? Omo make we hook up

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by fred262: 6:05pm On May 13, 2020
Is this part of WHO and Bill Gates foundation enforcement of lockdown rules?

China virus causing problems in Nigeria...

Someone break rules, then why not Fine him?
Why not charge him to court?
Why not seal the place?

If Wike has sense he would have challenged China but no, just jealous of a Nice rich Man who is trying and hardworking...

Wike is the Accuser, witness, prosecutor/judge and commander in chief... terrible country

The news made it to Yahoo front page and wike was seriously criticized...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by CreekCommando: 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
LibertyRep:
Is it part of the executive order that the owner will also forfeit the land even after the structure has been demolished? I refuse to believe that the matter is just about flouting the lockdown order.

Samuel Doe and Idi Amin too once had supporters.
The power to issue certificate of occupancy (C-of-O) solely rests with the governor according to our constitution. If he has one, he could sue for reclamation of the land. But you Know, sometimes indigenes downplay the importance of C of O until problem crops up. Thugs get cheap money and they invest without sense grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by adekolaelect(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2020
They are talking as if Rivers state is new in criminality grin grin are you telling us you don't know many Hotels in Rivers are Criminals hide out before ??.meeen Wike is now a Law maker,prosecutor and the Judge in Rivers state .Wike wickedness will winchhunch him . we don't pray for your type as a president of the country oooooooooooooooooooooooo cry shocked

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
John Wike i am sure you watch Hotel Rwanda even in crisis hotels do stay open because it is morally wrong to throw guest away on the street.I remember one governor aide who returned from China was given money to stay in an hotel in Lagos. You have to compesate for what you did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2020
Saintvik:

It takes a foolish man like Wike to make such an outrageous comment. Are u ok?

Crawl back.
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by Yahksbiz(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
This is another presidential candidate, like seriously,
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by itu404(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
GeneralPula:
These two hotels, Prodest Hotel, Alode, Eleme and Etemeteh Hotel, Onne not only flouted the Executive Order, the Hotel Manager of Prodest invited the wanted PDP Eleme Youth Leader, Princewill Osaroejiji, who came with thugs to unleash mayhem on Task Force operatives on ground to close down the facility.

After knowing that they messed up, now they’re roping the guy with allegations. This is exactly what government is all about. Not the silly for the people by the people bull shiit!

Na you first talk wey thing really happen no be dis and dat dem dey tell us since
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by Lastmankc(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
Audio death. No name, no picture... Be deceiving your ikwere people.

Fine, the hotel flouted the lockdown order and hence should be prosecuted according to the law. But which law states the structures should be demolished?

Tyranny at state level. What if he becomes president, he would demolish opposition house
There's no different between the dullard in asorock and wike. The dullard sent an old man to jail. Pot calling kettle black.

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by EagleSquare1(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2020
This move is most likely about changing the narrative in the court of public opinion.

The member of the task force who allegedly lost his/her life deserves some recognition as to be named, at least, and a befitting burial accorded him/her.

Except also that the usual system of hiring thugs as so-called task force members is the case here.

Nevertheless, if indeed we have a deceased here, then may the soul of the departed Rest In Peace.

dre11:
..We lost COVID-9 taskforce member attacked in hotel, says Rivers govt

https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-converts-site-of-demolished-hotel-to-primary-school/
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by Neoteny7: 6:21pm On May 13, 2020
Why does EXECUTIVE ORDER 6 remind me of "EXECUTE ORDER 66"?

PS: For those not steeped in Star Wars lore, Order 66 from Emperor Palpatine was the murder of the Jedi and their allies

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by adolfHitler1934: 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Wike is our gov in Rivers state. Rivers people are behind you.

Picture: beautiful city of PORT HARCOURT
You always post pictures of parts of port Harcourt with brown roof,making mockery of the state and her people....

I wonder what you stand to achieve by doing this.
People like you are never do well in both home, community and the country at large.

Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by PortHarcourt1st: 6:29pm On May 13, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
You always post pictures of parts of port Harcourt with brown roof,making mockery of the state and her people...I wonder what you stand to achieve by doing thiseople like you are never do well in both home, community and the country at large. ame on you!

Why are you angry? My PORT HARCOURT city is beautiful. Isn't this beautiful, look at the beautiful road.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by OKTolu: 6:33pm On May 13, 2020
They should hang the death on wike neck
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by NaijadrivaCars: 6:33pm On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Isn't beautiful, when PORT HARCOURT started developing your state was still a forest. See PORT HARCOURT

Do you know my State? Stop saying nonsense.

Where in PH are you from or you come from Mbodo, Aluu come de yarn opata? Wida now?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by EM123: 6:38pm On May 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

Fine, the hotel flouted the lockdown order and hence should be prosecuted according to the law. But which law states the structures should be demolished?

Tyranny at state level. What if he becomes president, he would demolish opposition house
did he demolish opposition buildings? The man that beat up the task force member is he not the youth chairman of pdp?
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by luluman: 6:39pm On May 13, 2020
Jestin:
Wike name should be among the most wicked people on planet earth.
Carry pen, go to the moon & write it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by masterP042(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

What do you mean by God's?
the correct use is gods...
stop disgracing your village people.
English no be my village people language so they don't mind the embarrassment.
Colonial slave, the way u defend white man language. Hope u can fully express yourself in your native language orally and in writing. Second class human being.
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by luluman: 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
agbonkamen:
I Don dey dislike this Wike small small o......Emperor wike
He doesn't even know you talk less of care.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by sLentlover7778(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
Sharp sharp, No time to check time..

grin cheesy grin

kiddkash:
serve it to them hot
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by ibinaboonline: 6:46pm On May 13, 2020
Nawa o. You demolish house collect land too? Na d hotel owner beat the taskforce person?
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by sinola(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2020
dre11:
..We lost COVID-9 taskforce member attacked in hotel, says Rivers govt

https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-converts-site-of-demolished-hotel-to-primary-school/
This one is typical example of giving a dog a bad before killing it strategy.... Emperor wike sef
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by PortHarcourt1st: 6:50pm On May 13, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Do you know my State? Stop saying nonsense.

Where in PH are you from or you come from Mbodo, Aluu come de yarn opata? Wida now?

I am from PORT HARCOURT city local government. See my city

1 Like

Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by agbonkamen(f): 7:02pm On May 13, 2020
luluman:
He doesn't even know you talk less of care.
your low mentality is irritating. Don't quote me again
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by emmanuelgon: 7:10pm On May 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

You lack sense
Re: Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School by adebayo987: 7:18pm On May 13, 2020
It reminds me of Chima and Ikoku 4 case. Na so them kill the guy later say na diabetes when pepper don hot their yash. we know, na normal thing wey dey happen for Rivers State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.