Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo (25705 Views)

Infinix Sets To Sell Phones As Low As N100 Black Friday Sales / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / New Device Release: Gionee P8M Specs And Price[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by chijiokeogb(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2020
��������
Omenaukor:
If I buy infinix phone again make my left ball bend
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Staphylococcus: 5:52am On May 14, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
My take is on their so called ambassadors as you see them na iPhone be their phones yet infinix still use them for such.

God bless your mother!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 5:53am On May 14, 2020
Flytime:
forget g70,the phone will be overpriced and left without software support as usual,in that case it's not high performance.
hope u know note 5 got android 10 months before most if not all budget xiaomi and samsung devices. in fact some redmi still doesnt have it
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by gambia(m): 5:53am On May 14, 2020
I rather stick to my Samsung and IPhone.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by GOFRONT(m): 5:58am On May 14, 2020
Na the giveaway thing go make plenty people turn up.....People like free thins sha!!!
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by livebyday(m): 6:00am On May 14, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen the new infinix

From the country that brought you the amazing Corona virus that has killed people across the world and devasted economies and ended companies

Wow

The Chinese devil's are so evil and heartless

Let's give a round of applause for their evil ways
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Joefat: 6:13am On May 14, 2020
Chiko go still remain chiko.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Igetmyown247: 6:17am On May 14, 2020
They are just spending all that money on these people for nothing. iPhone and Samsung for the win.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by promiseniqqa(m): 6:22am On May 14, 2020
Nokia touch still beta pass this one
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by ofiko123(m): 6:23am On May 14, 2020
Nice one.. We are waiting...
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nobody: 6:37am On May 14, 2020
mrcrabs:

There are brands like hwauei, Samsung, xiaomi, even Nokia too. We also have new brands like realme, OPPO and the likes, make proper research, Google is ur Friend same as YouTube. Check the one that fits ur budget and get one.

Leave techno and infinix alone they cannot offer you anything. They are same crap all of them the only new thing about them is their body, the engine na still crap.

My two cents.

Stay safe

Pls, remove Hauwei from that list?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by yusluvad(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2020
People go still buy the crap devices...
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by atheistandproud(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2020
I'm keen to see how the G70 performs with the XoS as it's software driver.

No put hope for the price. Infinix will price it around 100k give or take.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by xreal: 6:47am On May 14, 2020
All I see is a company wasting money on some celebrities in the name of brand ambassadors.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nobody: 6:51am On May 14, 2020
skywalker240:
Doesn't make any difference, crap na crap till thy kingdom come
do you want to achieve anything good in your hopeless life at all? change your evil mind towards your fellow human's success.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by THURAFTERNOON: 6:53am On May 14, 2020
The way I hate how these transsion devices overhype their devices ehn... Same with tecno. Bird of same feathers. They should channel these paid ads money into upgrading their mobile phone builds
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by skywalker240(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2020
Kingscee:

do you want to achieve anything good in your hopeless life at all? change your evil mind towards your fellow human's success.
do you ever want to live long in life?

then change your corrupt mind towards supporting what short changes Nigerians cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by hardeycute(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2020
skywalker240:

do you ever want to live long in life?

then change your corrupt mind towards supporting what short changes Nigerians cheesy
I like this comeback. grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by skywalker240(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2020
xreal:
All I see is a company wasting money on some celebrities in the name of brand ambassadors.
technically, the money would be recouped before 3 weeks.

thanks to ignorant, gullible, uniformed Nigerians.

if this device is sold for over 100k, they would go out and buy in droves.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 7:15am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
hope u know note 5 got android 10 months before most if not all budget xiaomi and samsung devices. in fact some redmi still doesnt have it

same way most tecno and infinix won't get it
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nobody: 7:15am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by nightbuzzer: 7:15am On May 14, 2020
skywalker240:
Doesn't make any difference, crap na crap till thy kingdom come
crap na crap but they sell better in Africa .. if them dash you now you go run to church to give Thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by skywalker240(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2020
hardeycute:
I like this comeback. grin
i don't fancy early morning brawls, but i had to reply the mofo.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Betdif: 7:17am On May 14, 2020
I regret ever patronising infinix. I will opt to Samsung
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 7:19am On May 14, 2020
Awesome! Can't wait to get one...
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by nightbuzzer: 7:20am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

High performance kee u dia

Tell them to use g90t in their next device
even if they used G90t you will come and say rubbish we unna

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 7:23am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

same way most tecno and infinix won't get it

Did you even read the write up before commenting?
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by abdsamad(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2020
If they like they should bring back Micheal Jackson, infinity rubbish remains infinity rubbish.

Money na senior brother o.
See as those ones sef dey smile like say na their father backyard the factory dey.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 7:26am On May 14, 2020
nightbuzzer:
even if they used G90t you will come and say rubbish we unna

Yes na g90t and micro USB no gorilla glass protection for over 150k na still trash.

They need to click a lot of boxes right like others are doing for lesser price

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) / Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.