Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo (25712 Views)

Infinix Sets To Sell Phones As Low As N100 Black Friday Sales / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / New Device Release: Gionee P8M Specs And Price[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by collinsboi(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2020
Maybe that's because of your carelessness, trust me I don't use phone without a thorough research,

I've been using their product ever since their first launched of smartphones,

and I've not forever once regretted using it. is it Design or Flexibility or Application or what.....Infinix still fit all for me.

I'm currently using infinix S4, Note7 is my next target.

skywalker240:

you must have been hitch iyked to the wrong direction.

not everybody you meet online fancy crap.

i have been using their products since 2012 and all i can say is,

it's been total dissapointment from the year 2015.

my last transsion device is still in my cupboard.

dash me the phone and then what,

i RUN to church once,

and keep RUNNING to phone repairers and nairaland all through the lifespan of the useless cursed device?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by mrcrabs(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2020
Meninmen:

Pls, remove Hauwei from that list?

Okay sir..
Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by nightbuzzer: 8:21am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

Yes na g90t and micro USB no gorilla glass protection for over 150k na still trash.

They need to click a lot of boxes right like others are doing for lesser price
did you hear no gorilla glass? And did you hear the price was 150k ? Stop spreading fake news �
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by martowskin1(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2020
Meninmen:

Pls, remove Hauwei from that list?

Why bro
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by skywalker240(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2020
Nickyneze:

Imagine you!
Run to phone repairers...
See the problem with Nigerians... Why phone repairers when the company has offices?

Now I understand the mentality of the people talking trash. SMH
so what do we locally call the people fixing the phones at the office?

try to reason what you type before you post it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Hifeylove: 8:43am On May 14, 2020
Your Ambassadors are all Iphone � users... kwontinue...?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Drizzy5001(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2020
Hope this crap no go pass 50k o

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by nightbuzzer: 8:49am On May 14, 2020
Joefat:
Chiko go still remain chiko.
all phone are same
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 8:51am On May 14, 2020
skywalker240:

so what do we locally call the people fixing the phones at the office?

try to reason what you type before you post it.

Will you keep quiet.
Stop trying to defend your ignorance.

Because I know for a fact that if you take your device to their office, you don't have to keep running back there. So my dear you were never talking about their office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 8:52am On May 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Hope this crap no go pass 50k o

Keep hustling bro
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by KrazyDave16(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
hope u know note 5 got android 10 months before most if not all budget xiaomi and samsung devices. in fact some redmi still doesnt have it

Google Android One program
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 8:55am On May 14, 2020
Hifeylove:
Your Ambassadors are all Iphone � users... kwontinue...?

That they use iPhones doesn't mean they don't have other phones. Afterall Android users still use ordinary feature phones.
Be educated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 8:57am On May 14, 2020
Omenaukor:
If I buy infinix phone again make my left ball bend

You mean balloon?...
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by skywalker240(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2020
collinsboi:
Maybe that's because of your carelessness, trust me I don't use phone without a thorough research,

I've been using their product ever since their first launched of smartphones,

and I've not forever once regretted using it. is it Design or Flexibility or Application or what.....Infinix still fit all for me.

I'm currently using infinix S4, Note7 is my next target.

so its my carelessnes that my phone cannot open or run blockchain and avatrade app

so it's my carelesness that my phone lags when i install only 2 or 3 graphic processing apps

so its my carelesness thats why when i turn on my data it takes 35 mins to pop out notifications after showing retriving notification for 30 min

so it's my carelesnes thats why my phone cant update to the latest OS

so it's my carelessness that my device cant run apps needed for my business

if we call these carelessness, then you seriously need couselin from a reputable rehab. (no pun)

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Wayne4uall(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2020
mrcrabs:

There are brands like hwauei, Samsung, xiaomi, even Nokia too. We also have new brands like realme, OPPO and the likes, make proper research, Google is ur Friend same as YouTube. Check the one that fits ur budget and get one.

Leave techno and infinix alone they cannot offer you anything. They are same crap all of them the only new thing about them is their body, the engine na still crap.

My two cents.

Stay safe

Thank you pls advice me, what type of phone can I buy with a budget of 60k.. I have pro max.. All I need is a back up phone.. I don't play game with my phone.. Just to browse with it
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by YungLasaint(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2020
grin Thank moment all your ambassadors are using Iphone and you are busy paying them to advertise Infinix grin Las las na over price crap...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by skywalker240(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2020
Nickyneze:

Will you keep quiet.
Stop trying to defend your ignorance.

Because I know for a fact that if you take your device to their office, you don't have to keep running back there. So my dear you were never talking about their office.
to start, you must not come here and show the level of the street urching in you when you want to butress your point in an argument.

my freind took his camon 9 pro to carlcare (if thats the office you're talking about) and thats the last we heard of it. Alot of nairalanders have one or two complaints about that same carlcare, so i dont know what you're trying to prove.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Bignuell(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2020
godquality:
These phones are Photoshop into their hands.
Funny how companies pay celebrities to market their phones but the same people don't use such phones.

Even Samsung and HTC are guilty of these.
Thought i was the only one that noticed
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 9:53am On May 14, 2020
Bignuell:
Thought i was the only one that noticed

Maybe the video will clear your doubt. Wasn't Photoshop
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 9:54am On May 14, 2020
godquality:
These phones are Photoshop into their hands.
Funny how companies pay celebrities to market their phones but the same people don't use such phones.

Even Samsung and HTC are guilty of these.

Search for the video and see for yourself. It wasn't photoshopped
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 9:59am On May 14, 2020
skywalker240:

to start, you must not come here and show the level of the street urching in you when you want to butress your point in an argument.

my freind took his camon 9 pro to carlcare (if thats the office you're talking about) and thats the last we heard of it. Alot of nairalanders have one or two complaints about that same carlcare, so i dont know what you're trying to prove.

What do you mean by
thats the last we heard of it
What happened then?
Stop focusing on insults and state facts
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by valengoski: 10:00am On May 14, 2020
If their ambassadors are using the latest iPhone, so y should I buy it?�
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Alfred234(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2020
At least Infinix dey try small. They used Snapdragon chipset in Hot 6 pro and sometimes dey make Android one phones but you see that Tecno and Itel? Their second name na Helio P35 and Helio A22.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 10:07am On May 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Google Android One program
i ain't googling shit, i clearly showed dat wot he said is false
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 10:07am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

same way most tecno and infinix won't get it
i sha have it since Jan, when did redmi 8 get it
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Badonasty(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2020
David can’t tell me that he uses infinix as his major phone
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Wayne4uall(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2020
mrcrabs:

There are brands like hwauei, Samsung, xiaomi, even Nokia too. We also have new brands like realme, OPPO and the likes, make proper research, Google is ur Friend same as YouTube. Check the one that fits ur budget and get one.

Leave techno and infinix alone they cannot offer you anything. They are same crap all of them the only new thing about them is their body, the engine na still crap.

My two cents.

Stay safe
Advice me on what type Of 2020 phone to buy not more than 68k

Pls I am not buying phone because of game.. I am. Not a game freak
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Josatech(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2020
The best phone ever

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Emiron(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2020
No fool ur self iOS na b best some apps Dey way Dey for iOS and cant find on android so no fool urself
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Wayne4uall(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2020
skywalker240:

so its my carelessnes that my phone cannot open or run blockchain and avatrade app

so it's my carelesness that my phone lags when i install only 2 or 3 graphic processing apps

so its my carelesness thats why when i turn on my data it takes 35 mins to pop out notifications after showing retriving notification for 30 min

so it's my carelesnes thats why my phone cant update to the latest OS

so it's my carelessness that my device cant run apps needed for my business

if we call these carelessness, then you seriously need couselin from a reputable rehab. (no pun)

What type of phone are u using.. because my note 5 can open all the app you mentioned... I also want to get the note7 but I am having a doubting mind now...
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 10:34am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
i sha have it since Jan, when did redmi 8 get it

Lots of redmi phones will get it lots of tecno/infinix phones won't get it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September / Finally! Video Call Feature Is Now Official On Whatsapp For Everyone / 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.