Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo (25687 Views)

Infinix Sets To Sell Phones As Low As N100 Black Friday Sales / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / New Device Release: Gionee P8M Specs And Price[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 10:35am On May 14, 2020
nightbuzzer:
did you hear no gorilla glass? And did you hear the price was 150k ? Stop spreading fake news �

Calm down read, it doesn't hurt

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 10:38am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

Lots of redmi phones will get it lots of tecno/infinix phones won't get it
i don't care abt tecno. it's a very useless phone, i concur. But infinix is good
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by KrazyDave16(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
i ain't googling shit, i clearly showed dat wot he said is false

Android One is what made it possible for note 5 to have Android 10 months before other brands except Pixel and other Android One phones.

If note 7 isn't on Android One - which you refused to Google and be enlightened - it's only getting one OS upgrade even if they promise 3.

I had the note 5 and I knew the amount of noise users made on xclub when Pie was released on other Android One phones before they caved in and released a stable beta for most users months later. Some brands not on the program even released it before they did if I remember correctly...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 10:39am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

Yes na g90t and micro USB no gorilla glass protection for over 150k na still trash.

They need to click a lot of boxes right like others are doing for lesser price
d lite version can't pass 60k nd its g70 cheesy
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by mabgold(f): 10:41am On May 14, 2020
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 10:41am On May 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Android One is what made it possible for note 5 to have Android 10 months before other brands except Pixel and other Android One phones.

If note 7 isn't on Android One - which you refused to Google and be enlightened - it's only getting one OS upgrade even if they promise 3.

I had the note 5 and I knew the amount of noise users made on xclub when Pie was released on other Android One phones before they caved in and released a stable beta for most users months later. Some brands not on the program even released it before they did if I remember correctly...
but i received update months b4 mi A3 users which is also android one tongue

tell me anoda excuse

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:41am On May 14, 2020
Omenaukor:
If I buy infinix phone again make my left ball bend

smile,,,.........................................
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 10:41am On May 14, 2020
mabgold:
Please can someone help me out am really really hungry
I don’t mind doing a sexchat for money please
who sexchat epp, can u do live nude video
I'm ready cool
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 10:43am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
d lite version can't pass 60k nd its g70 cheesy

If it's still micro USB and no gorilla glass 5, no thanks

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by mabgold(f): 10:44am On May 14, 2020
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 10:45am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
i don't care abt tecno. it's a very useless phone, i concur. But infinix is good

Both are trash for the price they sell em

How many Old infinix device are on Android 10
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 10:47am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

If it's still micro USB and no gorilla glass 5, no thanks
u knw wot, fuvk type C wots d fuckin benefits? I'm using type c phone too...no diff
u can say gorilla but fuvk type C undecided
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 10:55am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
u knw wot, fuvk type C wots d fuckin benefits? I'm using type c phone too...no diff

B4 nko? How u go see d difference when na trash u dey market up and down?

Dose things una dey do dey reduce Una intelligent quotient small small grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by KrazyDave16(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
but i received update months b4 mi A3 users which is also android one tongue

tell me anoda excuse

No excuses, stating facts. Hell, didn't know the A3 was on Android One then but I meant what I said about the one OS upgrade.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Carizworld22: 11:00am On May 14, 2020
I can only use Good phones like oppo, Nokia, Samsung and iPhone not infinix and tecno they produce new phone every 6months and the older version starts fading
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Babaken(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2020
mrcrabs:

There are brands like hwauei, Samsung, xiaomi, even Nokia too. We also have new brands like realme, OPPO and the likes, make proper research, Google is ur Friend same as YouTube. Check the one that fits ur budget and get one.

Leave techno and infinix alone they cannot offer you anything. They are same crap all of them the only new thing about them is their body, the engine na still crap.

My two cents.

Stay safe
I bought my tecno C11 November last year by February this year A friend of mine sold his huawei Y7 prime 2019 to me he bought just two months ago he needed money for something when I use the huawei for two weeks just to see the difference I don't know when I drop the tecno and turn it to game and music phone but the only thing I miss is the C11 camera. Huawei rocks

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by collinsboi(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2020
My dear brother, u need to be educated on how to use smartphones.

To be sincere you are not okay and you need to do something about it.

Probably something may be wrong with your thinking.

I don't think u know what u are saying.

All this shit you are talking about are working perfectly with my own device...(infinix S4) and can't wait to get another.

Who knows if you bought yours from your friend who bought from friend of friend's...

People who have bad-mouth like u don't always get new phone, they preferred to go to Alaba or Computer village to buy a couple phone...or get Second-hand phone....

My friend go to store to get new phone...and come back to gist me about how good it is to own a new phone..

Perhaps who knows if you understand anything about Android, Smartphones, Hardware, processors.

Pls go read something about it and come back to gist me.

U are fucking Illiterate....

Sorry dear.

New things are very good.

All bad-mouth people go and manufacture urz and let's see what u can do....be wise brother

**INFINIX NOTE7_ the future is now

Seriously can't wait for this phone (Infinix_)

skywalker240:

so its my carelessnes that my phone cannot open or run blockchain and avatrade app

so it's my carelesness that my phone lags when i install only 2 or 3 graphic processing apps

so its my carelesness thats why when i turn on my data it takes 35 mins to pop out notifications after showing retriving notification for 30 min

so it's my carelesnes thats why my phone cant update to the latest OS

so it's my carelessness that my device cant run apps needed for my business

if we call these carelessness, then you seriously need couselin from a reputable rehab. (no pun)

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Flytime: 11:32am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
hope u know note 5 got android 10 months before most if not all budget xiaomi and samsung devices. in fact some redmi still doesnt have it
that's only because it's under the Android one program Even there note 6 did get because it wasn't under the program,same with the spark 3 pro it only got it because it was under the Android 10 beta program, even the phantom 9 didn't get.
The update for the note 5 you are talking about is even buggy on this same nairaland people are begging each other not to update.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 11:34am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

B4 nko? How u go see d difference when na trash u dey market up and down?

Dose things una dey do dey reduce Una intelligent quotient small small grin
btw, gorilla is pretty much useless, everyone uses screen guard. Even sapphire dey scratch

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Flytime: 11:39am On May 14, 2020
nightbuzzer:
even if they used G90t you will come and say rubbish we unna
yes he will because that's when you'll see a price tag of 150k with micro USB.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 11:40am On May 14, 2020
Flytime:
that's only because it's under the Android one program Even there note 6 did get because it wasn't under the program,same with the spark 3 pro it only got it because it was under the Android 10 beta program, even the phantom 9 didn't get.
The update for the note 5 you are talking about is even buggy on this same nairaland people are begging each other not to update.
cheesy
1st mi a3 update came march, infinix came early Jan
they re both android one

I'm using it nd don't find it buggy
also Mi A3 android 10 was postponed globally, because d 1st set was buggy as hell(browse if u think I'm lying)

goan use apple if u no want bug undecided
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Flytime: 11:44am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
cheesy
1st mi a3 update came march, infinix came early Jan
they re both android one

I'm using it nd don't find it buggy
also Mi A3 android 10 was postponed globally, because d 1st set was buggy as hell(browse if u think I'm lying)

goan use apple if u no want bug undecided
let's accept the mi a3 Android 10 was buggy but it has now been fixed,what about the note 5 people are complaining of since January no update to fix the issues,what about those who thought they upgraded to the note 6 only to find out they'll be stock on Android 9 for life.
If you aren't experiencing any problems which I doubt lucky you but what about the masses of people regretting upgrading the device,i want you to think about that.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by nightbuzzer: 11:50am On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

Lots of redmi phones will get it lots of tecno/infinix phones won't get it
oga stop calling Redmi .. they have their wahala too

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Flytime: 11:51am On May 14, 2020
awoo47:
hear yourself you are using a type c phones it means you are not using the note 5 like you claimed or it isn't your daily driver,infinix doesn't have any type c phone.i want you to move fully to your updated note 5 then come back two months later to share your experience.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by nightbuzzer: 11:51am On May 14, 2020
mrcrabs:
The phone still came with micro USB in 2020...

Funny thing is some clowns will still rush this phone.

I Don talk my own make I Waka abeg..

Stay safe....
how many phones uses Type C in Nigeria ? How many in your house has type C ?
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Kalapizim(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2020
princeade86:
are all those ambassadors using infinix?
Yes they do and the brand is liberal not to force it's usage on them.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by mrcrabs(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2020
nightbuzzer:
how many phones uses Type C in Nigeria ? How many in your house has type C ?

I don't have a phone sir and I don't even know what a type c usb is sir. Have a nice day

Stay safe
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by mrcrabs(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Advice me on what type Of 2020 phone to buy not more than 68k

Pls I am not buying phone because of game.. I am. Not a game freak

Bro I really can't advise you on what phone to buy so that tomorrow you won't accuse me of leading you on a wrong path. So you can make reaseach yourself and in your time to get the one that suits you.

Bless
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by awoo47: 12:33pm On May 14, 2020
Flytime:
hear yourself you are using a type c phones it means you are not using the note 5 like you claimed or it isn't your daily driver,infinix doesn't have any type c phone.i want you to move fully to your updated note 5 then come back two months later to share your experience.
ogbeni i get two phones one xiaomi nd an infinix

i use both well
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Maliqcious: 12:52pm On May 14, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
My take is on their so called ambassadors as you see them na iPhone be their phones yet infinix still use them for such.
marketting.. think Nigga
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Dollabiz: 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hack Your Nokia S60v3/v5 In Less Than 3mins Without Cert & Key / Gionee Declares Bankruptcy, Enters Liquidation / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.