Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo (25710 Views)

Infinix Sets To Sell Phones As Low As N100 Black Friday Sales / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / New Device Release: Gionee P8M Specs And Price[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 9:16am On May 16, 2020
Defaramade:
It's very obvious the guy na infinix marketer.

smiley If saying the truth about a brand I've been using for more than 5 years makes me a marketer then so be it.
It just hurts me the way people go out of their way to try to drag others down.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 9:20am On May 16, 2020
Nickyneze:

You can't even defend it?
I've read and seen people using the noise-making type C.
I want to hear from you because I'm yet to see the big deal.
Teach me about type C and why it's so important.

Bro, its not like If I typed plenty here you'll read it, that's the level of your ignorance even constantly replying u is giving me headache

If u wish to learn how USB C is better compared to micro USB try google and digest

Make sure u read slowly tho cus your head is not very correct grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 9:21am On May 16, 2020
Nickyneze:

smiley If saying the truth about a brand I've been using for more than 5 years makes me a marketer then so be it.
It just hurts me the way people go out of their way to try to drag others down.
U mean the part u threw is from a mountain and survived without a scratch? grin
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 9:28am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

U mean the part u threw is from a mountain and survived without a scratch? grin

Wow, I still don't get why this hurts you so much. Oh yeah, cos you can't boast of that with your redmi.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 9:32am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

Bro, its not like If I typed plenty here you'll read it, that's the level of your ignorance even constantly replying u is giving me headache

If u wish to learn how USB C is better compared to micro USB try google and digest

Make sure u read slowly tho cus your head is not very correct grin

Little Miss bookworm that reads everything and yet can't explain simple something.
Why are you still holding back on blabbing about the awesomeness of type C. The energy you spend on talking like market women would have yielded a lot if you can defend your type C
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 9:34am On May 16, 2020
Nickyneze:

Little Miss bookworm that reads everything and yet can't explain simple something.
Why are you still holding back on blabbing about the awesomeness of type C. The energy you spend on talking like market women would have yielded a lot if you can defend your type C

Psst this is the part u run along to the internet to feed yourself some information. Bye

1 Like

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 9:35am On May 16, 2020
Nickyneze:

Wow, I still don't get why this hurts you so much. Oh yeah, cos you can't boast of that with your redmi.

grin Mtcheew radarada talk. Bye
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 9:36am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

Psst this is the part u run along to the internet to feed yourself some information. Bye

Jeezzz. I don't want the internet miss know-all. Please teach me. Don't run away please. At least don't accept defeat like this
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 9:39am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

Come on, this is something you've experienced right? I want to hear it from you. The so awesome experience from your type C. Tell me what I'm missing.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by sunshineV(f): 9:53am On May 16, 2020
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-advantages-of-a-USB-Type-C-cable

Nickyneze there's a summary. Don't forget to read slowly
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Nickyneze: 10:12am On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-advantages-of-a-USB-Type-C-cable

Nickyneze there's a summary. Don't forget to read slowly

Can you imagine? What's stopping you from saying it yourself, from your experience, not internet write-ups. I want a real life experience.
And if you can't say a single advantage, then shame on you.

Another empty vessel that is thinking of making noise here should just be very careful.
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by THURAFTERNOON: 1:46am On May 18, 2020
ilemona4u:
Salam... Morning bro, pls reach out to me on whatsaap pls, 0814xxx0882

I just did bro
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Lexusgs430: 5:44am On May 18, 2020
Seems like they are now getting desperate, desperately........

The money they used to sign up this people, they should have used it to offer better specifications, on their devices.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Gkemz: 7:59am On May 18, 2020
Trashion is the only company it's ambassadors use different brands like Apple, Samsung, etc. I won't be surprised to see the CEO using an Apple device. Last year, Davido was not just spotted with iPhone but was publicized gifting it out to his friend. Even the management of transsion know they produce sh**

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by Kalapizim(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2020
Nickyneze:

Come on, this is something you've experienced right? I want to hear it from you. The so awesome experience from your type C. Tell me what I'm missing.
He is a clown
Re: Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo by eugene12345: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2020
pyrex23:

Which stupid high performance..
because of Helio g70..

Berra be Kiaful..

Calling g70 high performance.. angry

na your problem sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September / Finally! Video Call Feature Is Now Official On Whatsapp For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.