Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Do You Bring To The Table? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Bring To The Table? (3348 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Bring To The Table? by MissRaine69(f): 4:59pm On May 13, 2020
if you are a broke woman, you have no business telling a broke man he is is useless....

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Seandisputed(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2020
MissRaine69:
if you are a broke woman, you have no business telling a broke man he is is useless....
I dine alone so I don't get to hear "what did you bring to the table?"
Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by MJBOLT: 5:06pm On May 13, 2020
i will bring nails and a hammer,just in case she breaks the table
Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Stevyne: 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
Make the table no break o.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by HeadNigga: 5:10pm On May 13, 2020
If I bring food and you can't at least get pure water then u should be scrapped like "Y" that was removed from the word "useless".

If USELESS could do without "Y" don't think I can't function when I get rid of u.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:30pm On May 13, 2020
SHE'S ALIVE!!
Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 5:55pm On May 13, 2020
MissRaine69:
watch as animals like sexylassie2, dande55,eyeness and others wretches will come to call you pickmesha.

The dolts on this forum hold men to high financial standards while they cry foul when men hold them to higher sexual/moral standards. We don't deserve virgins because we are not virgins but they deserve rich men when they are paupers.

Men are now on strike,we no longer care about women ,we don't value them-thats the harsh reality because of the quality of women we have. We are not inspired to do much for women,we are invested now on FIFA games,chopping and dumping girls. Ladies are angry with this and decide to broke sham us at the slightest opportunity. Let them call me stingy or broke,I don't give a rat ass,I know what I earn per month.
Men will move mountains for women that are worth it,if you aren't,don't come and start insulting me online or calling them broke.
Improve yourself and work on yourself and see the rich men opt for you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by sexylassie2(f): 5:59pm On May 13, 2020
Neither do broke men have license to have sex.

The only thing broke men think about is sex, drinking and gambling.

Nothing more, that is why they can't build a nation.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:
Neither do broke men have license to have sex.

The only thing broke men think about is sex, drinking and gambling.

Nothing more, that is why they can't build a nation.
off point...derailing to prove a point. We are talking of finances here..

Or

Do broke gals deserve to gave sex?if broke guys should have sex then broke girls should not have sex
What do broke women offer??

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by ibkayee(f): 6:25pm On May 13, 2020
Patriarchy, a system men created told men their value and worth lies in money and status, and women, their beauty. Therefore a broke woman can technically get away with telling a man he is useless since that isn't where her 'stock' lies

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by wildcatter23(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2020
Boobs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by sexylassie2(f): 6:32pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
off point...derailing to prove a point. We are talking of finances here..

Or

Do broke gals deserve to gave sex?if broke guys should have sex then broke girls should not have sex
What do broke women offer??

See a woman can do without sex but who disturbs her for sex, men, who send dick pictures to her dp men.

This basically shows that men cant do without sex, try to stop giving a man sex even though he isnt paying for anything, he starts complaining.

Secondly, can you handle an independent woman, a woman that brings value, will you be comfortable if a woman's pays for all your needs as a man.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by sexylassie2(f): 6:33pm On May 13, 2020
ibkayee:
Patriarchy, a system men created told men their value and worth lies in money and status, and women, their beauty. Therefore a broke woman can technically get away with telling a man he is useless since that isn't where her 'stock' lies

Let's be serious, how many men in this poor country have money?

Nigeria women are trying keeping up with Nigerian men especially the broke men. The men should be grateful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 6:40pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

See a woman can do without sex but who disturbs her for sex, men, who send dick pictures to her dp men.

This basically shows that men cant do without sex, try to stop giving a man sex even though he isnt paying for anything, he starts complaining.

Secondly, can you handle an independent woman, a woman that brings value, will you be comfortable if a woman's pays for all your needs as a man.
stop deviating. You all want equality. The comparison had nothing to do with sex.
You hold men at high standard for finances,so when we hold women for high standards on sexuality(like virginity) why do you guys cry foul?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 6:42pm On May 13, 2020
ibkayee:
so why do ladies cry foul when men hold them to high moral and sexual standards?
Patriarchy shackles both men and women . why do women want to fall short on the expectations on them by patriarchy (like Virginity) and still want us men to fufill our roles?

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by sexylassie2(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
stop deviating. You all want equality. The comparison had nothing to do with sex.
You hold men at high standard for finances,so when we hold women for high standards on sexuality(like virginity) why do you guys cry foul?

I just saying, anyway, broke men should not complain when broke girl do not give broke men sex.

The highest broke men can offer is sex.

I have not seen any girl that says her future ambition is to date a broke man.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 6:43pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Nigeria women are trying keeping up with Nigerian men especially the broke men. The men should be grateful.

how many women in this country are virgins?we are keeping up with hoes. You all should be grateful we give damaged goods and second hand products chance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by pryme(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2020
MissRaine69:
Its been a while Raine, welcome back.
Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Tozic: 6:45pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

I just saying, anyway, broke men should not complain when broke girl do not give broke men sex.

I have not seen any girl that went out with the intention of dating a broke man.

F.O.O.L

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by sexylassie2(f): 6:46pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
how many women in this country are virgins?we are keeping up with hoes. You all should be grateful we give damaged goods and second hand products chance

Even you sister isnt a virgin but you want to date virgin girls.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Tozic: 6:47pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

F.O.O.L

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by ibkayee(f): 6:47pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Not many

'Average' women get married to average men every day in Nigeria

I think the problem is many of these guys wailing are shooting above their weight with 'slay queens' rather than looking for someone on their level

Nigerian men who actually have money love spending on their women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 6:47pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

then non virgins should not complain when we use and dump then as not good enough.

the highest non virgins can offer too is sex

I have not seen any girl that went out with the intention of dating a broke man.
I don't know any man with the aim of dating an evening newspaper or a lady with high body count

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 6:49pm On May 13, 2020
ibkayee:

Not many

I think the problem is many of these guys wailing are shooting above their weight with 'slay queens' rather than looking for someone on their level

to be honest men go for their class...I don't know of a broke guy that will ask a slay Queen out.

The issue is why are men always dragged for being broke?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by sexylassie2(f): 6:50pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
then non virgins should not complain when we use and dump then as not good enough.
the highest non virgins can offer to is sex
I don't know any man with the aim of dating an evening newspaper or a lady with high body count

Sorry sir, you can't use and dump women, now a days, many are getting smarter, it is the men complaining everyday, no wonder every day, you see them wailing here each days.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by sexylassie2(f): 6:52pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
to be honest men go for their class...I don't know of a broke guy that will ask a slay Queen out.

The issue is why are men always dragged for being broke?

Rich men can marry Broke women.

Men are being drag for being broke because, many are comfortable being broke.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 6:52pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

lol...even broke girls want to date rich men too...

Hypocrite!
If broke women can want rich men,non virgin men can want virgin women.

You want women to date men above their financial class,but you dont want men to marry women more sexually disciplined than them...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Tozic: 6:52pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Sorry sir, you can't use and dump women, now a days, many are getting smarter, it is the men complaining everyday, no wonder every day, you see them wailing here each days.

Smartest F.O.O.L on Nairaland cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Arthur2021: 6:53pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Non virgin men can marry virgin women.

Women are dragged for being hoes because they are comfortable sleeping with men when not married

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by Tozic: 6:54pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

cheesy

God bless that womb you emanated from.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by sexylassie2(f): 6:55pm On May 13, 2020
ibkayee:

Not many

You are right. I have seen it times without number, men that have Money spend on their women.

It is the broke men that hate the sight of seeing a rich man spending on a woman. It is envy and jealousy.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away / I Tot She Was Different / Heartbreak Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.