Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public (47651 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public by SaintLucia: 2:20pm On May 15, 2020
jrusky:

Oh now I got ur message. Nice one, you want to open the floor bah? Now I'm fully prepare for you lets start..

One more message from you bro I will batter you mercilesslessly. You want to be stupid bah? I will treat like one.

Oya continue barking, he be like say your DADA get aburo.
Re: Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public by kuuljay(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2020
wellmax:
Guy please leave my mention. Stop displaying ignorance.
olodo
Re: Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public by CeterisXVII: 9:14pm On May 22, 2020
wellmax:
Private staff not domestic staff. Dont be a dumbo.
Public servants are pensionable, are presidential staff pensioned. Stop quoting civil service rule if you know nothing about it
Continue contradicting yourself. What civil service rule are you quoting? Something you know absolutely nothing about? All the principal secretaries in the Presidency and other presidential aides, are they not paid according to civil service rules from the public purse? Continue rambling.....

Re: Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public by CeterisXVII: 9:37pm On May 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:
In a nutshell, what Gambari is saying is he is not accountable to the nation.

If he is serving the Presidency then he reports to the nation. The office he occupies is not paid out of Buhari's bank account but from national treasury.. grin

These old men did not have social media in their time. They think the old script of just telling people anything and they'd swallow is true in our generation. We are on top of it! grin
Thank you. One joker just said the presidential aides are not entitled to pension, as if that absolves them from obeying the constitution and being loyal to the nation. Mtcheew.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.