Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (73978 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Moogurisar: 9:21pm On May 15, 2020
This whole thing sounds just awful. I'm really sorry you had to go through all this. Unfortunately, there are such cruel people in the world who want to use you. It's better for you if you learn to recognize them and their motives at once. Because that's the kind of people you'll meet in your life. So take care of yourself before you meet another girl like that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by inereunwa1(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2020
Torie8:
We know na.
hmmm fear women!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by tammie24: 10:20pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"
great!
Start from there, throw her out
And keep as many stuff as you can
My God
You are a piece of work guy!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by openmine(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2020
davosea:
grin thruth be told man,you need a sledge hammer on your skull
grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Lifarwayz(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2020
Paypal Business account is available for fast pickup legitimate and trust worthy
I can also teach you how to set it up your personal account with some little of funds for more information Text me on WhatsApp 08185140462 Lifarwayz ASAP
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by teabully(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2020
davosea:
grin thruth be told man,you need a sledge hammer on your skull
lol, daewoorazer where u
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Scout60(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"

My brother since you get 400k to dash a girl, abeg ask for my account now. I have created a product remaining money that I will use in running advert for the product on Facebook.

but on a serious note....
now is the right time to call the relationship a quit. You are even lucky that she showed you all the evil traits. Don't ever listen to any people, your instinct or her tears that might make you reconsider her. Since her family is always quarrelling, how do you expect her to breed love. From what you wrote, you are a loving man. You deserve a good girl.

if you are scared of telling her to her face that you are breaking up with her, then send her text, block her lines, delete her numbers, block her on social media. Don't ever adhere to her threats or apologies. The reason you are breaking remains you want to be free incase she ask.

Lastly, remember to back up all your projects in your company laptop to another hard drive in case she carries out her threat on your system. I can help you overcome your post relationships challenges.

Shalom
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by fidelson(m): 1:31am On May 16, 2020
Abeg use the money dash hungry people way dey ur community u hear. Or you can give it to ur parents, dont wait till they are old before they start reaping the fruit of their labour, how did that our girlfriend support u while u were in school? My broda wise oh if not building way u complete anoda person fit go buy furniture then pack enter oh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by daewoorazer(m): 1:56am On May 16, 2020
teabully:
lol, daewoorazer where u

Bro you know how we do it
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by emabe: 1:57am On May 16, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

It is not by force to have gf. Date the one Ur pocket can handle
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by AbOKImustRULE: 7:30am On May 16, 2020
I tire ooo! Ever corocoius MAGA

Biggest mumu ever.... Continue with ur gullibility. I wish i could also scam you[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Jacinthmide: 10:04am On May 16, 2020
Ohislee:
Count your loss and move on
you're right. Forget about the money you've spent on her and just move on from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Jacinthmide: 10:09am On May 16, 2020
Move on from her,she is toxic and will eventually cause you physical,emotional, financial harm.
Beauty isn't everything, get yourself a woman who understands what is it to be responsible,accountable and make money, money isn't also everything so be with a woman who has similar life goals, aspirations as you do.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2020
ken711:

Jesus!! my brother, I'm from awka ooo...wow...I know say I done Bleep up...this morning she is calling me asking for the bed and gas money...nawa oo.....even though it seems like I just threw my money away, in quieter moments in the relationship, we truly shared love...and understanding....I really needed someone to rely on, as I'm not a womaniser...I can only be with one woman at a time...I have a demanding job that requires total focus....I have never truly felt so much love for a woman before...even though I have dated girls from Lagos to London.....hmmm nawa

Let me emancipate u from mental and emotionally slavery. This girl knows ur weakness and goodness and has prepare to exploit u to the max. U will look back and feel sorry for urself if u continue to date this gal for 1sec more. U shared love it seems bt she did not, she shared smtnelse, lust or manipulation to get what she wants. Love is pure, love doesn't manipulate and use u, love does not abuse u. Hence highly doubt it was love on both sides, probably just urs or she perharps changed and became the monsters she is 2day. Like I sad b4 this gal will not hesitate to leave u shud the tables turn. She has zero value not even peace of mind. Dump her Ass immediately!!!!

Rule below.

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ken711: 4:13pm On May 16, 2020
Moogurisar:
This whole thing sounds just awful. I'm really sorry you had to go through all this. Unfortunately, there are such cruel people in the world who want to use you. It's better for you if you learn to recognize them and their motives at once. Because that's the kind of people you'll meet in your life. So take care of yourself before you meet another girl like that.

Amen bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Lifarwayz(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2020
Lifarwayz:
Paypal Business account is available for fast pickup legitimate and trust worthy
I can also teach you how to set it up your personal account with some little of funds for more information Text me on WhatsApp 08185140462 Lifarwayz ASAP
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Afonanno: 11:02pm On May 16, 2020
I SWEAR UR VILLAGE PPL IS AFTER U
U NO GET MAMA OR U NO DE EAT
GUY U DESERVE SERIOUS SLAP
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by bchi(f): 9:03am On May 18, 2020
You need some one to talk to.
people here won't help
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by bchi(f): 9:09am On May 18, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

You really need someone to talk to
All these comments won't help you .

They are telling you to leave your the girk but you finds it difficult to pull of.

CHECK YOUR MAIL
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 9:14am On May 18, 2020
As salam alaikum waramontulah wabarakatuh
This is for our muslim sisters from Readytomingle matchmaking platform that we have many brothers waiting with their requests so please single sisters come join today to find a perfect match with the help of Allah subhannahu wat'aala. Whatsapp 08174673270 we will be waiting. Maa salam
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2020
bchi:

You really need someone to talk to
All these comments won't help you .

They are telling you to leave your the girk but you finds it difficult to pull of.

CHECK YOUR MAIL

Are you marketing your self to him?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Softmiz(f): 5:28pm On May 18, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

Just forget her cos she doesn't worth. She is not the type that will value you and appreciate what you have done. Don't go for look because it fades away. Go for the one that will truly love you.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by GreatResearcher1: 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
Millennialaku:
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MEN

cc greatresearcher1 kindly induct this homosapien to the simp hall of fame
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by muymacho: 8:53pm On May 20, 2020
Ken711 OP what is the update? Have you given her the money?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ken711: 5:45pm On May 21, 2020
muymacho:
Ken711 OP what is the update? Have you given her the money?

Hmmm bro, I haven't oo..but the girl came to my house with uber...Couldn't chase her away....It's been about 3 days now.......Still figuring out what to do...even If i give her the money, na break up straight.........No happiness can come out of it.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by lanreabbey(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2020
ken711:

Hmmm bro, I haven't oo..but the girl came to my house with uber...Couldn't chase her away....It's been about 3 days now.......Still figuring out what to do...even If i give her the money, na break up straight.........No happiness can come out of it.
Guess u f truly a weakling, Chaiii
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Lillysbee:
Whew, I keep asking, where I was when babes meet guys like this.

If you need a girlfriend I can link you up with level headed ladies

kindly upload your pics. I'd like us to hook up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Lordbucci2: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
Run away! Or
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by MrCanceller: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Julietjohn:
You are a strong sweet guy don’t allow any girl turn you to a devil. You are much appreciated. Do what you can and leave.
you're in UNIBEN studying mass communication and you're in final year
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by instinct57vm(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

Girls like this are nothing but an empty vessel. You know the gal doesn’t deserve you but you stuck with her out of fear of starting over.
Bros, the only gal that deserves all you doing for this gal is ur wife. Pls wise up and send her away quickly, you will thank me later. I once had three different serios relationship before I got married, I thought I was gona get married to these babes but left each of them after seeing red flags related to disloyalty, pride and unseriousness. Bros I’m married for two years now and none of these gals are married. That partly tells I made the right decision. Also, my wife is the prettiest babe i ever bleeped or dated! Azzin very pretty. God knows I’m not saying this coz she’s my wife, that’s what everyone says as well
MORAL: Never settle for less in a bid to please any Gal! You’re only hindering yourself!
PS: I’m sure you earn more than me with my 300k monthly, so its not just money factor to get a babe that gives peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Casemiro(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
ken711:

hope she's not calling you again

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.