Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient (28594 Views)

Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by Toyinjones: 7:25pm On May 14, 2020
Alhaji1970:

I am so surprised that people are passing comments ignorantly. The man in that picture is not a COVID-19 patient but a mentally sick person.
He used to live in that building on Taiwo road, Ilorin. The house was sold out and the new owner is demolishing and renovating but the man, instead of looking for other house/apartment decided to turn his car into a house, doing everything there (you know!).
The neighbours were uncomfortable with that nuisance and decided to call on COVID-19 Team (whose contact phone numbers had been well publicised) because of partial lockdown and refusal of few available vehicles to transport him.
The COVID-19 ambulance was sent to take him to hospital for psychological treatment. The driver didn't handle the evacuation well. You could hear him abusing the man. That is what the Governor referred to!
Kwara State has a solid COVID-19 technical committee, rapid response team, isolation centres and excellent medial personnels enviable to other state.
God bless you ,my brother. My family was also among those that moved out of that house after it was sold out.the house is on no 23 taiwo road.I know the man in question.
Now,I know that covid 19 is a scam in Nigeria.it took me a long sha .I have been deceived. Eeyah
Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by Toyinjones: 7:31pm On May 14, 2020
Kdon2:

My brother that still lives a lot for people to speculate. Its not the duty of covid-19 vehicle to evacuate homeless man. Its the duty of the police to enforce law and order don't you think. That video gave a wrong impression coupled with the government action. Thanks for the info though.
Pls go to 23taiwo road and see things for yourself. Tye man is not a covid 19patient.in fact,everyone in the video are people that I know very well.as in we grew up together. Intact,my parent also moved out of the house when it was sold
Believe me,covid 19 in Nigeria is a scan
Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by Toyinjones: 7:38pm On May 14, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Of course i believe you. but still he should be tested or at least quarantined
The mab is not a covid patient. Believe me.intact,except the driver,everyone in the video are my friends.As in,if my parent were still to be in that house, maybe I would have appeared in the video. My parent was the first family to quit that building. Believe me
Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by Toyinjones: 7:56pm On May 14, 2020
Kdon2:

My brother that still lives a lot for people to speculate. Its not the duty of covid-19 vehicle to evacuate homeless man. Its the duty of the police to enforce law and order don't you think. That video gave a wrong impression coupled with the government action. Thanks for the info though.
Please be informed that the man had been reported to the police several times but the man found his way out(hope you know what am saying).
Who brought the bus,I can't say but everyone in the video except the driver are my friends.
Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by MidaserveNG: 9:01pm On May 14, 2020
duality:

Is that a battery powered cam?
Yeah
Interested in buying - 28,500NGN
Lets talk 08102754724 Call / WhatsApp
Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by baralatie(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
He fired the driver so that he can go and infect others instead of placing him under isolation. Kudos for a job poorly done
Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by Kdon2: 8:17am On May 15, 2020
Toyinjones:

Please be informed that the man had been reported to the police several times but the man found his way out(hope you know what am saying).
Who brought the bus,I can't say but everyone in the video except the driver are my friends.

I understand. However the fact still remains that covid-19 is not a law enforcement organ. Coming to evacuate a public nuisance is not their work, its law enforcement duty.
Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by Toyinjones: 9:43am On May 15, 2020
Kdon2:

I understand. However the fact still remains that covid-19 is not a law enforcement organ. Coming to evacuate a public nuisance is not their work, its law enforcement duty.
I agree with you.you are right
Re: Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2020
no single ppe was given to the drive and Co,it act of fear that makes them behaved that way. imagine people with ppe still contact the virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 / Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.