Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles (36082 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Roozzaay(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2020
BokoHaram/ISWAP distant relatives, kill them all undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by AnanseK(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2020
IPOB criminals. Break their bones before you take them to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Emmyviva: 9:03am On May 14, 2020
I don't know why much emphasis are placed on irrelevant things..... Have Ipob killed before? No
while bokoram are busy ravaging the North eastern region,Fulani herdsmen killing innocent citizens with less attention given to it..I give up
shameeeeeeee...!!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by jrusky(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2020
Here we are. To be honest I'm not surprise at all with the way the fools behaved in NL are the true face of who they are infact I see them in same cadre with Fula Herds only their own notoriety is proxy type.

Delta people I have be warning you as per thiese people. Delta stay on your own you are not part of Ipig make a clear statement orelse these people will bring problem you people cant handle into your land. Remember what Asaba king said he went through and what these people did to Delta men during the civil war una heads go reset.

Well police do your job I know their god called kanu will do his stupid online address today to say it's a lie, Nigeria police has invaded biafra and arrest innocent Ipig bullshit....

Police do your work I mean real harsh job with no mercy. I dont care whatever anyone say I hate Ipig and Kanu with passion because they are criminals and bloody miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by josh005(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2020
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by militarily: 9:08am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Lies, lpob is too pure to be contaminated.
They only use the truth to destroy lies.

Ipob don't carry guns. Try another lie.
The thing most people don't know is that lpob has a chain of command and you don't do anything without order
Those guys are so disciplined that you can't even bribe them. They love Biafra to the extent that they can lay their lives for Biafra. Can anyone here swear that he can die for Nigeria?

13 AK47, nobody died. They just allowed to come and arrest them? No gunbattle? This our police are too daft.
Sheer brilliance..
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by chukwuibuipob: 9:08am On May 14, 2020
sad grin
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Farki: 9:08am On May 14, 2020
Futuragetty:

Nobody is above the law. I agree. Unlawful possession of arms is a crime. and Yes, They will be death with.
same way FG has dealt with the Yoruba People by declaring Ameotekun illegal.
same way FG removed Fowler, sidelined Osibobo.
That blow will get to the speaker of House wait Reps, Fasola, and others.
They seem to have lost their voice as they no longer chant, Sai baba'

In which dream was Amotekun illegal?

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Sparqus: 9:10am On May 14, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Amah70: 9:11am On May 14, 2020
No doubts, Shekau, the head of Boko Haram group , is your hero.

Ruggedniggaone:
they are criminals kill all of them before they turn to another shekau
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Successlane: 9:12am On May 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:
If you had caught criminals, call them criminals irrespective of what their ideologies are...... nobody hides under the umbrella of ipob to commit crime...... it has never been allowed to carry arms....so call a spade by it's name....
A criminal is a criminal!!!

Yes, and that should apply to all !!!

Hate to hear ' bandits suspected to be

Fulani herdsmen'

'cos I hardly hear of 'armed robbers

suspected to be Igbo traders' or 'suspected to be Yoruba transporters' etc

I strongly detest ethnic profiling if criminals.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Coldie(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2020
Its hard to believe. But these fools actually think they are training for a war against the Nigerian army with snatched police rifles... LoL

All these people supporting ipob is this the weapon's u were banking on for your war against Nigeria?

It will be a massacre
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Jo1nation: 9:15am On May 14, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
they are criminals kill all of them before they turn to another shekau
HOW MANY BOKO HARAM HAVE THE MILITARY KILLED YOU ARE SAYING THEY SHOULD KILL THE IPOB MEMBERS.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Kudunku: 9:16am On May 14, 2020
��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Amah70: 9:18am On May 14, 2020
YorubaHero12:

The monster of an Igbo man can be tamed. It has been tamed multiple times.

If IPOB have been found to be in possession of guns, they will be dealt with and NOTHING will happen.

Who will deal with IPOB on your behalf if IPOB carries arms?

Britain or the rag tag army that could not fight insurgent BokoHaram?

You are like a passenger in a sinking ship who clutches tightly to the sinking ship because the ship contains valuables.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Sardauna24(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2020
sarrki:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/13/police-arrest-ipob-members-recover-13-stolen-ak-47-rifles
Bunch of criminals that's what they are capable of doing since during the civil war,where is that thief Lamidi kwanu(Biafrabush piglets)

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by andrezie: 9:21am On May 14, 2020
The police is quick to go for ipob members in Delta State what about the Fulani headsmen occupying some farm lands in Delta State and are perpetrating evils. Shame on our security system.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by TemmyT002(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

The thing most people don't know is that lpob has a chain of command and you don't do anything without order
Those guys are so disciplined that you can't even bribe them. They love Biafra to the extent that they can lay their lives for Biafra. Can anyone here swear that he can die for Nigeria?

13 AK47, nobody died. They just allowed to come and arrest them? No gunbattle? This our police are too daft.

How do you know all these?

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 9:22am On May 14, 2020
One of three scenarios has played out here.

1) It's another pro Biafra group who are not shy of a violent approach. But the Nigerian Police pins it on IPOB who are the greatest threat.

2) It's an IPOB family who have gone rogue. (Who would blame them really?)

3) It's all made up.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 9:23am On May 14, 2020
[s][/s]
Ogonimilitant:
[s]Lies, lpob is too pure to be contaminated.

13 AK47, nobody died. They just allowed to come and arrest them? No gunbattle? This our police are too daft. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by macfish101(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2020
Another lie from the Zoo. Nigerians are already used to your lies and manipulations. Biafrans are not like terrorists Nigerians
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

Sense dey your head bra
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by anoziechi(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2020
I can bet with my left nyash that is not IPOB members....They are just trying to tarnish the image of IPOB
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by ada9ja(f): 9:27am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

u dey mad...if it were MNK that broadcast this, you will believe without giving all this points

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Ten06(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

Bros, the op didn't talk about angels that lives with Jesus christ in heaven, he is talking about ibo Biafra boys

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by ada9ja(f): 9:29am On May 14, 2020
agulion:
But not more criminal than Bola Tinubu
and beast than MNK
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by emezuo17: 9:35am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Fake Ipob members... Though they may be troublesome oo, but robbery I doubt..

. My brother, I never knew you could be this objective, I withdraw all the negative reservations I had about you from today. Nigeria is trying had to convince the world that Ipob is a terrorist organization, they should try harder.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2020
Amotekun is next
Y'all better wake up
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by adenigga(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

Die for Nigeria? God forbid!!!!
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Lovelive: 10:01am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Fake Ipob members... Though they may be troublesome oo, but robbery I doubt..

This from you helinues?

Wao !

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Tremple8v: 10:03am On May 14, 2020
This IPOB people are smuggling arms into the country one way or the other , they should be declared terrorists group by now and shot in the head if necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. / Dino Melaye Vs Babachir Lawal (Corrupt SGF) - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.