Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles (36084 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by ehinmowo: 10:06am On May 14, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
they are criminals kill all of them before they turn to another shekau

How I wish I could discuss with you face to face. Why do you feel they should kill them? If NIgeria government can offer Shekau amnesty if he surrenders, after Killing thousands, why do you feel these ones should die? Have they been linked to any killing yet? Don't you feel people have right self determination? After 100 years of Nigeria existence, do you feel it's out of place to renegotiate her existence? Don't you know that if Nigeria splintered today,every part will be better off? People will stop depending NIgeria Delta oil for survival?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by AsawanaDgreat: 10:08am On May 14, 2020
Ensure you prosecute all of them.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by mujaya1(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2020
Ipob and Biafra are the most deadly terrorist organisation in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2020
fake news.

ak47 is synonymous with fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by smileyoo: 10:12am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Lies, lpob is too pure to be contaminated.
They only use the truth to destroy lies.

Ipob don't carry guns. Try another lie.
The thing most people don't know is that lpob has a chain of command and you don't do anything without order
Those guys are so disciplined that you can't even bribe them. They love Biafra to the extent that they can lay their lives for Biafra. Can anyone here swear that he can die for Nigeria?

13 AK47, nobody died. They just allowed to come and arrest them? No gunbattle? This our police are too daft.
don't mind them with their baseless propaganda, meanwhile Fulani-herdsmen terrorists, has been spreading their terrors and deaths across the nation with embarrassing impunity, while the police can not even arrest any of these favoured muderers.
npf only know how to intimidate the peaceful citizens, while allowing the real terrorists free access to butchering of the citizens, for what ever ever reasons.
God will soon judge this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by dangwarmai(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

The thing most people don't know is that lpob has a chain of command and you don't do anything without order
Those guys are so disciplined that you can't even bribe them. They love Biafra to the extent that they can lay their lives for Biafra. Can anyone here swear that he can die for Nigeria?

13 AK47, nobody died. They just allowed to come and arrest them? No gunbattle? This our police are too daft.
Shekau equally started like this. Just kill all of them before the violence escalate. You have been told to leave north but you refused. Wait there till escape routes are blocked.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by smileyoo: 10:25am On May 14, 2020
JAMO84:
There are two confirmed terror organization in Nigeria, Boko haram and IPOB.

lol. I can see, and Fulani-herdsmen terrorists are upholders of peace to the nation, I pray that their type of peace shall locate your house-hold, and may ipob type of terror be far from your household. iseeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by gnykelly(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:
Ipob and AK47 can't be in the same statement
This is the same mistake Nigerian government did to make kanu popular
Don't ever try to frame an igbo man u would make a monster out of him

you're too intelligent to be basking in tribal delusions...stay away from it. it's filth
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by CHIDOHSKI: 10:29am On May 14, 2020
YorubaHero12:

The monster of an Igbo man can be tamed. It has been tamed multiple times.

If IPOB have been found to be in possession of guns, they will be dealt with and NOTHING will happen.
Tamed by who and when. First class slave.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Biafrarep(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2020
Such a failed country with a useless police force. They are so incompetent that they can't even tell a believable lie. The same police that will run away at the sound of a gunshot have suddenly become brave enough to attack and disarm a group armed with lots of AK47 rifles? shocked shocked

Amadioha gbagbukwa unu there, the same police that can't arrest fulani herdsmen patrolling everywhere with AK47 rifles are now arresting IPOB members that are made up of businessmen, civil servants and artisans with imaginary AK47?? IPOB has such arms in their possession, and they still allow you to be trampling on their basic human rights, abi??

Continue with lies and fake news but you can't decieve anyone.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Priwillo: 10:38am On May 14, 2020
Las las another war might break out
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by bamite(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2020
LZAA:
IPOB carry riflesgrin grin grin
Gotta love the lagos ibadan press sha
Cc imhotep justiceleague1 iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 bamite

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by LZAA: 10:52am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=bamite post=89533099][/quote]

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2020
gnykelly:

you're too intelligent to be basking in tribal delusions...stay away from it. it's filth
Because people like me have stayed away from it is why my people have attacked with propaganda over this years ....I even believed some of them for years
We the truth told

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Burruchaga71(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2020
Just last week, they were telling us how fulani herds men were kednapping and terrorising okpanam and it's environs. Today they are telling us that IPOB members have been arrested in the same okpanam and 13 AK 47 rifles has been recovered from them. Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Modikko(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2020
We knew since day one that IPOB elements are miscreants. Very wicked, malicious and dangerous bigots.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Oscanp(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2020
It amaze me that we have very gullible people in the our country called Nigeria

We all no that this ppl want to divert our attention again to IPOB order than facing reality about what is happening in Aso Rock about my good brother the Vic president Yemi Osibanjor

I am not IPOB but we know the truth here
This ppl have brought out another propaganda to divert ppl attention

I have not seen hear or seen any IPOB with guy since this present era, so how ask ur self y now ?

They just conspired to tarnish some ppl image, for I
Mr Opeyemi is standing by truth and truth shall set me and my family free, for any body who find favour in bringing another ppl down shall stand to reap what ever he sow

If this ppl called Biafra what to go we Nigeria should allow them to go, not trying to label the black sheep just to sub due their agitation

Just like marriage u can force ppl to get married but u can’t Force them to stay in that marriage, that is when we have room for divorce.

From the pictures Dey showed u here I only saw ppl holding hands together I didn’t see any one holding gun here or been violent, so why all this malicious rumors about innocent ppl

Pls
Let us tell our self the truth
The Fulani herdsmen who where busy killing ppl
In every state has not been tagged terrorist but
This IPOB that I know doing peaceful protest that Dey are not happy over what is happening in Nigeria was immediately tagged terrorist by Federal Government

We all
Must live to reap what we sow, that for sure

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by wizod(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2020
JAMO84:
There are two confirmed terror organization in Nigeria, Boko haram and IPOB.
give me only four reasons why innocent IPOB is the same as boko haram. Your time starts now.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by luluman: 11:16am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

How fly no go support sheet?
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by luluman: 11:18am On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:
Ipob and AK47 can't be in the same statement
This is the same mistake Nigerian government did to make kanu popular
Don't ever try to frame an igbo man u would make a monster out of him
What will, can, has the monster been able to do now?
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by MrBigiman: 11:20am On May 14, 2020
grin grin criminal elements in the biafra struggle. Kanu and his Ipob group should be considered with extreme caution
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by luluman: 11:20am On May 14, 2020
agulion:
But not more criminal than Bola Tinubu
He has at least not gone against Nigerian unlike ipob.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by luluman: 11:21am On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

I thought u had changed ... seems they have renewed your contract
How can one change from saying truth?
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by DASKACE(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2020
Since the lockdown of the country, we have seen the influx of the almajiris to the south-east and south-south of the country. People were told to stay within their states to curtail the virus. With the insecurity in the country, we might need to ask ourselves their agenda of sudden migration down south.

We saw how Northern Governors sent back the almajiris to their state of origin in other to curtail covid-19 but instead at night, inspite of the lockdown, the northern ruling class sent this Children of circumstances down south on a mission the non discerning mind will fail to understand.

There has been a handful of cases of fulani herdsmen raping and killing people in Delta state of recent. What has this so called commissioner done to nip it in the bud?

It is high time we rise up as a people to protect our lands from this marauders in other to make our children free in their fathers land and not slave. These bandits go into peoples land and set up camp from where they carry out their attacks. Now tell me, which other ethnic can have the effrontery to this.

As a country, our security apparatus has been highly compromised that is why each community must come up with its own community policing. If we keep waiting for the gambari from the north to protect us, then we are in for a long ride.

The commissioner of police been a puppet of the northern ruling class will always weaken group seen as dissent in other to give the herdsmen access to the indigenous land of the people.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by luluman: 11:26am On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

Ipob as an organization don't do arms business ...if they do they won't hide it

Would I really blame them If they carry arms nope

But I can bet my balls these story made up
Which worthless balls?
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by luluman: 11:28am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Fake Ipob members... Though they may be troublesome oo, but robbery I doubt..

You be mumu I swear, for saying you doubt Ipob robbery. Is IPOB not Igbo, dont they rob?
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 11:37am On May 14, 2020
This IPOB are becoming terrorist in this country. What are they doing with guns. I thought they said they are not terrorist but freedom fighters
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by melviniyke2002(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2020
YorubaHero12:

The monster of an Igbo man can be tamed. It has been tamed multiple times.

If IPOB have been found to be in possession of guns, they will be dealt with and NOTHING will happen.
.[color=#990000][/color]see dem....noise makers
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by abeggnow: 11:40am On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

Be there saying what you don't know, it was only a matter of time before the terrorist group start to show their true color
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by WaffenSS(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2020
Shoot them all

The only good ipob is a dead ipob
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Oscanp(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2020
smileyoo:
don't mind them with their baseless propaganda, meanwhile Fulani-herdsmen terrorists, has been spreading their terrors and deaths across the nation with embarrassing impunity, while the police can not even arrest any of these favoured muderers.
npf only know how to intimidate the peaceful citizens, while allowing the real terrorists free access to butchering of the citizens, for what ever ever reasons.
God will soon judge this country.

Yes they are liars Nigeria Government can lie for Africa
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 11:56am On May 14, 2020
nwamabo247:
how are they sure they re ipob menbers

So true because anybody can just wear their uniform and commit a crime just as they use army uniform too and this one am hearing them calling ipob terrorist have they killed anyone for them to be called terrorist but herdsmen they just people grazing right "grazing people with their knives",just like a picture a of a kid bearly 8 yrs old head had been cut practically off by a herdsmen and they aren't terrorist ,this f**ked up country called nigeria needs to wake up or break up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Invades Okoma In Rivers State, Burn Houses / Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father / "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.