Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles (36080 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 14, 2020
luluman:
How can one change from saying truth?

Chai luluman you have nothing to do is to be going comment to comment to defame ipob you are a "ZOMBIE"
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by nairalandankrah: 12:08pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by OmoEpe(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
This now confirms that IPOB is a Terrorists Organization and equivalent to Bokoharam

Nnamdi KANU is the leader of a terror group called IPOB and should be arrested where ever his hiding now undecided

How do you arrest a dead and cremated man? Cownu is happily resting in PISS in the devil's bossom

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by ThatFairGuy: 12:14pm On May 14, 2020
llakes4real:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/police-seize-10-ipob-members-recover-13-ak-47-rifles/

The SE has to be careful -- you might just be grooming terrorists! Read about the RIRA (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Irish_Republican_Army), though they call them a "paramilitary" group.
Seriously, they're grooming terrorists already. If you see the behaviour of those guys anytime they're in groups, protesting even how they comport themselves on social media

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Kenturkey048(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2020
YorubaHero12:

The monster of an Igbo man can be tamed. It has been tamed multiple times.

If IPOB have been found to be in possession of guns, they will be dealt with and NOTHING will happen.
it took your almighty military three and half years to defeat some untrained and weaponless miscreant ...

Funny thing about the reality of today is that The present Nigerian military can't withstand any full blown war... The soldiers you have now are equvallent to those same miscreants that fought the balless gowon..
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Dollabiz: 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
ye
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2020
YorubaHero12:

If IPOB have been found to be in possession of guns, they will be dealt with and NOTHING will happen.
lick your wounds Afonja. the news is fake
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Unrated900(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Lies, lpob is too pure to be contaminated.
They only use the truth to destroy lies.

Ipob don't carry guns. Try another lie.
The thing most people don't know is that lpob has a chain of command and you don't do anything without order
Those guys are so disciplined that you can't even bribe them. They love Biafra to the extent that they can lay their lives for Biafra. Can anyone here swear that he can die for Nigeria?

13 AK47, nobody died. They just allowed to come and arrest them? No gunbattle? This our police are too daft.

Mr man if you or your fellow Igbos cannot die for Nigeria,their are people that want the best of this country.

You Igbos never for once want the peace of this country.

The same you Igbos speaks blasphemously to the president calling him juBrin calling him lifeless.

You all need to respect the rules and engagement of the country.

Even if you want your Biafra country, their are ways you stage protest peacefully.

Which would attracts the Government then they can dialogue on the Biafra nation.

Instead your Oga In diaspora would insult the yorubas insult the Hausa insult the emirs.

He would call the yorubas betrayal call the Hausas unreal terrorist.

If you are not a terrorist I mean IPOb then why did the government declared your party a terrorist group.

Mr man go and seat down and face reality.

The same Igbos wanted Biafra your governors do not want it.

So what the hell is wrong with you guys.

If you like rain insult,I won’t reply u,that’s the honest truth.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem,they that do so shall do good simple.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2020
JAMO84:
There are two confirmed terror organization in Nigeria, Boko haram and IPOB.
remove IPOB.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by princenaira(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2020
Shameless police looking for cheap publicity and promotion.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Wen some igbo monsters led militancy in the whole SS, they were never tamed.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 14, 2020
Bringback9ja:
Violence won’t make you achieve anything.

I doubt this news. It might be planned.

But if true, hundreds out there has more (Ticking bomb)

Violence can achieve ANYTHING.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by favour32(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2020
Fulani herdsmen wey dey kidnap for that area, Inuwa nor see dem o?
I want know,all these Fulani herdsmen wey dey kill for Plateau State and recently Kaduna na ghosts?
You mean say this government dey look the other way as na their brothers.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by MetaPhysical: 2:35pm On May 14, 2020
I thought ipob said they are not terrorists. Why carry ak47?
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Dogogo1900: 2:57pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Dogogo1900: 2:58pm On May 14, 2020
These thieves should not be allowed to set foot in the Niger Delta,shoot them.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by gnykelly(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

Because people like me have stayed away from it is why my people have attacked with propaganda over this years ....I even believed some of them for years
We the truth told

take a break from NL...join Quora
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

I thought u had changed ... seems they have renewed your contract

A zombie is always a zombie. Nothing can make the leopard drop its spots. Never hope on hopelessness bro.

It is just like saying you thought the fulanis will not like shading blood for their blood thirsty allah.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Biafranguy1(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by luluman: 4:42pm On May 14, 2020
Lawren76:

Chai luluman you have nothing to do is to be going comment to comment to defame ipob you are a "ZOMBIE"
Learn to say things as they appear dont defend any tribe or race you belong to.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by gidgiddy: 5:12pm On May 14, 2020
MetaPhysical:
I thought ipob said they are not terrorists. Why carry ak47?

But the herdsman is already carrying AK47 and killing people but your government said they are not terrorists
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 14, 2020
sarrki:

What is bad is bad

We have criminal elements among the Ipobians

That’s why a lot don’t take them serious

Say the truth know no matter which ox is gored

A lot don't take ipob serious?

Hahahaha....you reside in daura?
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by SirBunky85(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Lies, lpob is too pure to be contaminated.
They only use the truth to destroy lies.

Ipob don't carry guns. Try another lie.
The thing most people don't know is that lpob has a chain of command and you don't do anything without order
Those guys are so disciplined that you can't even bribe them. They love Biafra to the extent that they can lay their lives for Biafra. Can anyone here swear that he can die for Nigeria?

13 AK47, nobody died. They just allowed to come and arrest them? No gunbattle? This our police are too daft.
but if the news was against tinubu ,u wouldn't have bn this objective in ur reasoning.is there any way to define hypocrisy other dan dis?
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by MetaPhysical: 7:36pm On May 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

But the herdsman is already carrying AK47 and killing people but your government said they are not terrorists

"Your" government ... angry

Do you have a different govt
Nna, this na "our" govt.

We don buy market with Buhari.
Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by adekolaelect(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2020
It is their birth rite to do so.some of their brothers & sisters are in charge to cover up their dirtiness deed by insulting whoever challenge their bad activities in the society .

Re: Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

Ipob as an organization don't do arms business ...if they do they won't hide it

Would I really blame them If they carry arms nope

But I can bet my balls these story made up
I was even thinking you have sense. Why will you be defending a terrorist organization?
You're also an ipobian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.