Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (83880 Views)

HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by SavageMaster: 10:59am On May 14, 2020
igbowoman:
Was it a boy or girl snake?
Did you check?

Hahaha

I juta isi nkita, I jiri agba ya mee gini?

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Dimmo: 10:59am On May 14, 2020
Designer123:
My doors are usually shut. Do you think this breed of snake is harmful?
That snake is very venomous. That snake is cobra

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2020
Yustash001:
I pray I should never come across any snake in my house.....
Cos I'm just wondering what will happen

I'll just open the door and runaway..

I swear! I will just Japa... I just hope I never come across it...
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:01am On May 14, 2020
Is it possible fir snakes to enter the apartment thru the man hole in the ceiling of a one-dtorey building? Been wondering!
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 11:02am On May 14, 2020
simplepee:
cry. Mhen seeing snake in your house is very scary. I pray never to experience it.

The day I saw snake inside toilet bowl on nairaland (the story of that pregnant woman that died from it), I couldn't sit on mine for days.

Same here lol... It scared shit outta me...

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Gemineye: 11:03am On May 14, 2020
Rittysylvia:
Mehn I pray I never experience this shit. Scary
swears. Anytime i see stuff like this. To go toilet go dey hard me
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Proffdada: 11:04am On May 14, 2020
Designer123:
Yes. Two rats.
it means it's a mother and it maybe feeding young ones. it's probably a constrictor (non-poisonous) since there's no bright markings on its scales
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by canDy4eva(f): 11:04am On May 14, 2020
igbowoman:
Was it a boy or girl snake?
Did you check?

You think life is a joke abi
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 14, 2020
Designer123:
Early this morning (around 12:02 am), I saw this snake on my lobby close to my toilet. I don't know where it came out from but there is a hole on my toilet where I usually see cockroaches. There is also an ant hole close to the toilet door. I don't know if it came out from any of those holes.

Also, does any one know the characteristics of this snake? Is it poisonous?

Do you think the snake offspring will be in my house?

This is the first time I am seeing snake in my house (the house is 11 years old). What can I use to repel snakes around my house?

Please help, I really need to address this. There is a 3weeks old baby on the other apartment. Thanks.

Gosh! shocked
How do you intend to continue staying in that house? That's dangerous, you know?

Get some bitter kola nuts and drop at every nook and cranny of your room and bathroom. Also look for money and vacate that place. Please.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by ablemachine(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2020
Stop killing animals indiscriminately.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by pmoye(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2020
The best way to know if it is really poisonous is to have it bite you and then see what happens next. Unfortunately you have killed it and we'd never know.

RIP to the dead.

Designer123:
Early this morning (around 12:02 am), I saw this snake on my lobby close to my toilet. I don't know where it came out from but there is a hole on my toilet where I usually see cockroaches. There is also an ant hole close to the toilet door. I don't know if it came out from any of those holes.

This is the first time I am seeing snake in my house (the house is 11 years old). What can I use to repel snakes around my house?

Please help, I really need to address this. There is a 3weeks old baby on the other apartment. Thanks.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 14, 2020
frozen70:

Breed or no breed, snakes are very dangerous

Pls get someone to check your ceiling and let the person go with sniper, snakes hates sniper on them, it kills them
Wow, do snakes get up to ceilings!?

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Tabletuner(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
See the way you scattered the snake, even fulani herdsmen will be scared of you

Is that a rat around the tummy?

Na wao!
How did you expect him to have killed the snake ?
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by FRESHG(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2020
faithfull18:
Hmmn, not safe sitting on toilet bowls shocked
FOR LADIES, NA STRAIGHT ROAD FOR SNAKE
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by eunisam: 11:08am On May 14, 2020
Designer123:

oga post the picture of them cockroach hole,,anthole.toilet,door and your window. we need to setup a committee and sub-committee to investigate everything concerning the snake
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Tatashi: 11:08am On May 14, 2020
There is no harmless snake.that house needs total renovation.once roaches start making holes and ants start coming out of the walls then it means the house bricks is weak and need proper sealing and replastering.buy better snipper and pour around your toilet.always shut your windows and look properly for holes.there are snake repeling plants in the market.buy and keep near your windows and toilet.i know about aloe vera.snake no dey use eye see dirty toilet oh befr u know dem don slide in hide.for this one to even come close then it saw the environment as welcoming. Its a black snake and 100% poisnous

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Oiccky: 11:09am On May 14, 2020
Thank God for safety
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by James4bright(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

A black mamba isn't black.

I never said it was black. Do you know what a gray colour looks like? The moment you get to know what all shades of gray looks like then we can have an incisive argument.

That snake is a black mamba you can argue with your gods, the length and colour says. If you have prove it isn't then come forth.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Tabletuner(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2020
ablemachine:
Stop killing animals indiscriminately.

Please who allowed this kind people to register on nairaland?
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by okahdidi: 11:09am On May 14, 2020
Designer123:

Put bitter kola around your house or specific spots, they'll run away
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by FRESHG(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

He did check but unfortunately it was an hemaphrodite, i think u would do a better finding

Rubbish!
DAMN YOU ARE PRETTY
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2020
HarunaWest:

Oga every snake is harmful...I don't know about this particular breed joins say j know many type of snakes.

OGA not every snake is harmful to humans. stop making abductive statements without facts.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by tunderoc(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2020
Your plumber definitely knows where the septic tank (soak away) and waste tank are connected to each other. They're connected out of ignorance that once d soak away fills up the waste tank will come to use or in other instances to safe cost of piping differently for each tank.
The mosquitoes n roaches breeds in the soak away in millions then find their way thru d pipes connecting it to the waste tank and from there they come out of the floor drain in the bathroom or toilet. Other things you may notice on hot sunny days is unpleasant smell from your bathroom even if it's clean.
elampiro:

Pls can you explain further number 4? What is the connection you are talking about? How is this disconnection done?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Iceberg3: 11:13am On May 14, 2020
All snakes are as dangerous as coneheaded structures

grin grin
Lzaa imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Jollos(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2020
Can anyone pls give some first aid to snake bite.
As it is most hospital in the city dont keep antidotes
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2020
Why?
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by donjahsy(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2020
The snake lives inside the ground of either your toilet or bathroom. I have killed two of these snake in my room. Just block any hole in your bathroom, toilet and any chamber outside.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by tunderoc(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2020
Yes it kills everything in your soak away, but they'll be back in just a few weeks. Best bet is have a plumber work on re-piping and disconnecting the tanks
nams77:

Does flushing of sniper down toilet bowl kill mosquito in the soakaway pit? .
I need to deal with those guys there

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:16am On May 14, 2020
Designer123:
Of course, it is. This is cobra.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by koolaid87: 11:17am On May 14, 2020
You killed the fvcking snake, you're still shouting for fvcking help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.