Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl (71081 Views)

Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by ishitinyourmouf: 10:02am On May 14, 2020
hung on the leg till he dies as well.
omo this one loud o lol
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Theboss100(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2020
Heineken:
so painful death. Those guys are wicked o. My prayer is that they should kill them quickly so they won't free them later.. You know nig na
There chapter have come to an end. Nobody will free them. Wike will even demolish there dead bodies join sef. I even thought that these guys might have been turned to skeletons not knowing they are still in prison. Naija sef. SMH

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by MoIbrahim: 10:02am On May 14, 2020
Untainted007:
If to say he succeeded now and he buys Benz opposite sex will be eager to date him. His girlfriend will be saying he suffered with him before he made it. Hmmmmm what money will cause ehn. This ones doesn't deserve rest in peace rather than restless in hell.

Even the boys will be praying allowed God bless my hustle
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by blackgold2018(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Hung by the leg
That’ll take too much time!
What happened to firing squad
Hung by the leg is deadler. With your blood clotting at your head.
A slow death is more painful than a quick death.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Missyajoke(f): 10:03am On May 14, 2020
post=89530032:
Should this be the way ? Death sentence is barbaric and should be abolished already

Modified: To everybody quoting me una dooh.. this guy could have been used for some form of labour l, he must be good for something.. he could have even been left to ponder on his mistake in his cell room forever.. I just think taking a life is too much.

He should be kept in a cell ehhn, the police aided in his escape please don't go there he raped and mutilated the girl, do you have conscience at all
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by LordShiva97(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Hung by the leg

The longer, the better.
I would rather have them boiled alive or immersed into a cauldron of molten metal though wink
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Chuksmonika(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2020
am so happy justice has been served....No time to waste..Take those two heartless idiot to the gallows and execute them Immediately!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by MoIbrahim: 10:04am On May 14, 2020
If to say na ABU or BUK or UDU students, we for no hear word again. Everything would have been about the ethnicity and religion of the offenders.
See now

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Passionate888: 10:05am On May 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Money is the creator, the genesis of all evil.
The LOVE of money
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:05am On May 14, 2020
seguno2:

And the police will be guarding him, opening the door for him, like that E-Money flamboyant lifestyle with zero products or value added to the society.

No call name least they attack u... We all know what he is into , but trust me Nigeria Police or EFCC can never burst him ,unless his syndicate snitch on him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:05am On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

Most Yahoo boys do worse than this guy.its just sat devil just wan reason him mater officially.if this guy got the dough will you call him ugly assuming say Dem no catch am as him dey do the ritual.d guy no fine pass davido.girls and deception una cunning pass viper grin grin grin

Please don't mention me again. I don't see what's funny here.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by blackgold2018(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2020
Kokaine:
lol. How will that kill him? Maybe after a very long time sha.
Blood clot at the brain
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by letitrainnow(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2020
Lord please protect us from the evil and evil people, amen.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Poorboy41: 10:08am On May 14, 2020
They have sentenced many by hanging in Nigeria courts,
But the reality be say I never see single person wey Dey don hang,
Audio hanging
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by MhizJoyce(f): 10:09am On May 14, 2020
dominique:
I remember the case, so it's been 3 years already. The girl's parents accommodated him and gave him stipends while in school and he paid them back by brutally murdering their child for rituals. He tried to escape from jail but he was caught. I wish people like this can be swiftly executed before one governor comes in office and grant them pardon.
Nobody is addressing the main issue. South-South and South-Eastern students, especially those in uniport and some schools in Delta are fond of using humans for ritual. Those animals love cheap money. Idiots!!

Their stupid girls can prostitute for anything. Bunch of local animals!!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by horlaoluwa567(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2020
Get your Google Ads worth $150 at cheap price , WhatsApp 08107232465
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by PortHarcourt1st: 10:11am On May 14, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:
[b]Chino and his blodas doing what they know best. Developing everywhere they go...I spit on potopoto republicb]
[/s]

Slum dweller why not be realistic for once these are your ikwerre blodas. Why can't you be bold enough to mention my username. Coward slum dweller cheesy
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by NOC1(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2020
CokeBar:

Hahah, I just started watching the series...

Lol! I like how ignorant they are cheesy

I am in season 6 will finish it today.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by NomzyJust(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Hung on his legs while submerged in a tank of hot salt water?

Because that will be a befitting capital punishment for such barbaric act of violence these ba$t@rds carried out on the poor soul they took away from the family

That would be drowning.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by MhizJoyce(f): 10:11am On May 14, 2020
dario078:

A friend of mine from Anambra state told me that the people of Rivers State are not normal humans and I think I understand why he said so.

The killings happening in Rivers is something else. The same state where a Jumia delivery guy was killed. The same state where you 2 male and a female student were killed just recently. I can go on and on.

What's wrong with the people there?
Exactly.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Lifewithme: 10:12am On May 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Hung by the leg

Perfect for slow and painful death.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Rolly22(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2020
post=89530032:
Should this be the way ? Death sentence is barbaric and should be abolished already

Modified: To everybody quoting me una dooh.. this guy could have been used for some form of labour l, he must be good for something.. he could have even been left to ponder on his mistake in his cell room forever.. I just think taking a life is too much.

Till you or your loved one becomes a Victim, if them carry another person Dead body E dey be like firewood to others.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:12am On May 14, 2020
McClean573:
Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong.
in your views what would you suggest would be the best way to show them that kiling is wrong?
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Theboss100(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2020
dario078:

A friend of mine from Anambra state told me that the people of Rivers State are not normal humans and I think I understand why he said so.

The killings happening in Rivers is something else. The same state where a Jumia delivery guy was killed. The same state where you 2 male and a female student were killed just recently. I can go on and on.

What's wrong with the people there?
We are perfectly normal. Just that you ungrateful non indigenes keep committing crimes upandan. Leave us and peace will return to River's state. In a nutshell, your people are the cause of violence here. Wike will surely demolish u guys one by one.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Babalegba(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2020
McClean573:
Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong.
SHUT UP
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2020
What was he going to do with the vagina, breast, eyes and finger? babeque or fry them for dinner?

I don't get it! can anyone explain please? undecided
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Livingstone124: 10:15am On May 14, 2020
Death by hanging for these wicked soul is too quick. I prefer mob jungle justice by Aba method.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by PortHarcourt1st: 10:17am On May 14, 2020
Rivers state is cursed with all manner of ills, ranging from kidnapping, cultism, armed robbery etc. Even kinematics is a cultist slum dweller cheesy
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by zedman1(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2020
post=89530032:

I understand the point you're trying to make, but he knew taking a life was too much yet he not just took it, but did it in a very barbaric way. So what do you think of such an individual?

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by gnykelly(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Hung by the leg

firing squad is an easy escape...hot rod deep down in the anus gently each day would have been better...I hope the govnor sign their penalty right away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Lady Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling A 4-Year-Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.