Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 (16309 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 1) On June 9th 2022 / La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms / Anthony Joshua Set To Fight Kubrat Pulev At Tottenham Hotspur Stadium On June 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by segebase(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2020
Life is more precious ....safety first
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by simhosting: 7:12am On May 14, 2020
We go soon copy
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Lordjb: 7:12am On May 14, 2020
Okay cool
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Nobody: 7:12am On May 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by easyfem(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2020
pple are moving forward and u are there thinking life has pause ........... epele oooooooooo
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by tradepunter: 7:15am On May 14, 2020
ogbiwa:
Thanks to Germany for leading the way out of this whole melee

It's unfair to leave out country like Belarus who never went on break and also South Korea who started off the post corona come back..

Also Taiwan who give us hope also of normalcy...

Then the biggest scam CHINA when talk say they defeat the virus totally, never even start individual training or even their low divisions. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by barrypro: 7:15am On May 14, 2020
Good development
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Doyou2019: 7:15am On May 14, 2020
Punchline33:
Good for mental health
Good for morale - Boris Johnson.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Nobody: 7:16am On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:
those that said they can't do without watching football,have you died?

We are this close...

Dude, I am beginning to suspect... sad

You sound somewhat suspicious.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by TreasureTayo(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2020
Really? May God help them. Make corona just go
marvin906:

EPL players are fighting for the league not to start...
and italy government have warned serie a if one player gets infected they might close the league for good
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Kenneth10110(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
This is a very good news for football lovers. I still don't know why French Ligue 1 gave up so quickly.

Fyi

I can help you upgrade your CV that will land your dream job for just a token

The French prime minister ordered all sporting events closed till September they have to cancel it because they can't be completing the league when they should be in the 2020/2021 season.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Luckydubby7(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2020
And Lagos government is asking for a vote whether dey should lockdown again.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by ObafemiAwoIowo: 7:22am On May 14, 2020
I don't know why these people are money conscious to put player lives in danger when there's no cure for this virus yet
greedy bastards
I'm a staunch football fan but this is nonsense
na living person dey watch football
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Peterpaul0000: 7:23am On May 14, 2020
Wow, we are back to life, I can't do without footballWow, we are back to life, I can't do without footballWow, we are back to life, I can't do without football
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by davibid: 7:26am On May 14, 2020
Salvador1:
Stupid France are quick to cancel their own

Nonsense

Don’t even bother when they see other leagues resuming they’ll sure review their decision because players and club owners would like to finish the league properly.

1 Like

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by ofiko123(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2020
Good news I have really missed football..
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by olax02(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2020
Last last Ororo on pitch. grin
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Luckydubby7(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I don't know why these people are money conscious to put player lives in danger when there's no cure for this virus yet
greedy bastards
I'm a staunch football fan but this is nonsense
na living person dey watch football
lol
Lazy fellow wetin concern u? Na ur club?
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Goalnaldo(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2020
It's a good news but whether you accept it or not football won't be the same again. People will be pulling off from tackles, marking will not be close. Expect lot of goals.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Reference(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2020
tradepunter:

It's unfair to leave out country like Belarus who never went on break and also South Korea who started off the post corona come back..

Also Taiwan who give us hope also of normalcy...

Then the biggest scam CHINA when talk say they defeat the virus totally, never even start individual training or even their low divisions. grin grin

China is not a honest country. They always work back from the answer. They have long announced they have defeated Covid 19 for propaganda reasons. Now they have to work to fulfil that.

1 Like

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by OlawaleBammie: 7:32am On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:

We nearly oo, hmm u can not understand
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by vallyboi(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2020
What of Nigeria league na ...I miss them o ..���
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by StubbornGENIUS: 7:32am On May 14, 2020
Let me watch how Lazio will end Ronaldo's second serie A dream
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by lastempero: 7:37am On May 14, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Thank God
I miss football so much cry cry cry
EPL should start soon too abeg

England no get morale.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by lastempero: 7:37am On May 14, 2020
vallyboi:
What of Nigeria league na ...I miss them o ..���

Me tooo

1 Like

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by IaMExchange: 7:38am On May 14, 2020
Roon9:
Wow
Make England give us good news na
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by kimjessey2019: 7:41am On May 14, 2020
We getting there gradually.1 month of dstv sub was a waste .
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by money121(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by AuroraBrls: 7:43am On May 14, 2020
PureGoldh:

I dey tells you bro...They take the lead while others follow

Even history-wise within europe, the Germans have been a braver and more daring lot. l am still shocked with the French move of abruptly ending the season, l pray the adversely affected clubs wins in court and they will win if there be fairness. A Farmers League indeed: never before has the name been so apt, given the action of the French government.

l was wondering wat the panic was all about when the clubs, players, stadia will be furnish with 100% of the best technology and health safety has to offer before and after games.

Come to think of it France wasn't even half adversely affected as Italy; football has gone beyond being just a game. lt honestly won't be out of place to use warfare as an appropriate analogy; shots are still being fired all over active battlefields worldover. Shekau is even still being chased and the pandemic is counting against him while favoring the Chasers. I wonder why Armies and guerillas havent ended their fights because of Covid19.

Football has become a Culture, Religion, Movement, a Pacifying and Unifying Catalyst etc. lt puts food on the table, keeps people happy and hope alive a lot more than Religion and Politics.

1 Like

Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Roon9(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2020
IaMExchange:

Make England give us good news na

June first na
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by UrVillagePpl: 7:44am On May 14, 2020
andysmith123:

It's been really tough from this end.
Re: Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 by Prenonjebose: 7:45am On May 14, 2020
These leagues in Europe have really suffeered huge setbacks. EPL wants to start on JUNE 12.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobo Launches Football Academy In Prisons (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Gov. Throws Massive Party To Celebrate Akwa United FC Victory / Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.