Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,680 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

3 Freelance Platforms To Consider If You Lose Your Job Due To Corona Virus - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Freelance Platforms To Consider If You Lose Your Job Due To Corona Virus (327 Views)

COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' / What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / What Is The Lowest Pay You Have Received For A Job Due To Desperation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Freelance Platforms To Consider If You Lose Your Job Due To Corona Virus by olamideyelo: 7:32am On May 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXjHiy9faok&t=6s

Since the start of the Corona Virus Pandemic across the world, not only has there been an increase in job loss, there is also been an increase in webinars and training on how to take advantage of this period and prepare for the post-COVID-19 era. I hosted two online training classes as well.

There are 100s of freelancing platforms where you can offer your skills as a service to thousands of brands, agencies and corporate organizations and get paid as a part-time or full-time freelancer. So what platforms can you monetize your skills on as a freelancer? In this video, I shared the top freelancing websites you can monetize your skills on either as a side hustle or for full time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Google Digital Skill Training / See How To Earn 100 Dolla Daily From Home With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer / Nairalanders Plese Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.