Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. (9521 Views)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 8:28am On May 14, 2020
Hello everyone.
Let me go straight to the point.

We started dating early last year, all this while she kept repeating she has never had sex in her entire life.

Last week Saturday, on the 10th of this month, we did it. Just two rounds and I discoverer she's not close to being a virgin at all.

She is a pro.
Now she is claiming she saw blood when she got home when she obviously didn't.

Do advise I continue dating her?
Though I already lost interest in her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by StubbornGENIUS: 8:32am On May 14, 2020
Its obvious you liked her for her virginity hence the loss of interest after screwing her. I guess you should move on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Macwytt(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2020
Should we tell him?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2020
Why didn't she just say she have been putting stuff in her body and she had been practicing with her toys she bought but, dispose them. Anyways, why did you loose interest in her.
Just as you made your claim she is also making hers.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2020
I have said it before for those of you searching for virgin, una go wait tire ooo

7 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by kesikeller(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2020
Try out Carbon! Use my link to access amazing financial services - instant loans, funds transfers and bill payments. Get started now: https://share.getcarbon.co/MNzG
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by IAmSkinny: 8:41am On May 14, 2020
Who virginity help self. Ladies, I am selling my virginity for 50k. Interested ladies should contact me for more information.
Guys take a look at my beautiful photography portfolio https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Arekpitad: 8:42am On May 14, 2020
One thing about these issues is that you both should know what you want and not based on just one thing because thats what determine maturity in a relationship...asking a lady if she is a virgin makes her uneasy especially if she loves you and her fear of she losing you makes her take such decisons of lying to you so you don't judge her as a bad person ...Don't ask a lady this question, if she sees a bit of maturity she would tell you herself or as a professional you would know yourself with your observations..but i personally don't feel being a virgin is necessary because what matters is the heart,visions and ambitions not even the beauty

9 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by MrSensor(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.

We started dating early last year, all this while she kept repeating she has never had sex in her entire life.

Last week Saturday, on the 10th of this month, we did it. Just two rounds and I discoverer she's not close to being a virgin at all.

She is a pro.

She is a virgin and the problem is your joystick, very small. She is still a virgin even after those two rounds.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:07am On May 14, 2020
MrSensor:
She is a virgin and the problem is your joystick, very small. She is still a virgin even after those two rounds.

My instrument is large enough to make any virgin scream.
I like your thinking though.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2020
Arekpitad:
One thing about these issues is that you both should know what you want and not based on just one thing because thats what determine maturity in a relationship...asking a lady if she is a virgin makes her uneasy especially if she loves you and her fear of she losing you makes her take such decisons of lying to you so you don't judge her as a bad person ...Don't ask a lady this question, if she sees a bit of maturity she would tell you herself or as a professional you would know yourself with your observations..but i personally don't feel being a virgin is necessary because what matters is the heart,visions and ambitions not even the beauty

Thanks a lot
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:09am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.

She is a pro.

I hope your criteria for saying she's not a virgin isn't because you didn't see blood? What I'm trying to say is, could you be so kind to point out reasons why you think she isn't a virgin so I can determine if she's lying to you?

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:10am On May 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Why didn't she just say she have been putting stuff in her body and she had been practicing with her toys she bought but, dispose them. Anyways, why did you loose interest in her.
Just as you made your claim she is also making hers.

You do have a point!
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Tango123: 9:12am On May 14, 2020
Arekpitad:

What if it was the girl who said it without being asked?

Or dont u think they can say that without being asked?

I am sure they do have thier reasons for saying it without being asked.

OP, follow your heart. If you love her as a person, continue. If the lie is too much for u to take, think deeply and decide

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:12am On May 14, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Its obvious you liked her for her virginity hence the loss of interest after screwing her. I guess you should move on

She's really a mature working class lady. I like her
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I hope your criteria for saying she's not a virgin isn't because you didn't see blood? What I'm trying to say is, could you be so kind to point out reasons why you think she isn't a virgin so I can determine if she's lying to you?

The fact that she accommodated me so effortlessly informed my conclusion.

I know a virgin when I have s*x with one.
She's not a virgin at all!

5 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:17am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

The fact that she accommodated me so effortlessly informed my conclusion.

I know a virgin when I have s*x with one.
She's not a virgin at all!

What can I say? You know your trade very well cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Arekpitad: 9:19am On May 14, 2020
Tango123:

What if it was the girl who said it without being asked?

Or dont u think they can say that without being asked?

I am sure they do have thier reasons for saying it without being asked.

OP, follow your heart. If you love her as a person, continue. If the lie is too much for u to take, think deeply and decide

See one thing with ladies is they are quite sensitive and would only tell you these things if they feel secured around you or see a sense of mature...any lady who just talks without being asked and she isn't isn't worth to be with ...she has just given you the easiest way out because that relationship would become unhealthy
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Phenomenal16(f): 9:19am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

My instrument is large enough to make any virgin scream.
I like your thinking though.
...instrument ni,,,,,equipment ko,,,,machine nko

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by elpochas: 9:19am On May 14, 2020
You wey dey find virgin,you be virgin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

You do have a point!
hehehe, some girls supposed to know some other way round of countering this virgin proof or question thing self.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Arekpitad: 9:20am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

Thanks a lot

You are welcome man
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Bola146(f): 9:22am On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin She is still virgin now, maybe she was on her period cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What can I say? You know your trade very well cheesy
The girl should just say that's how her body is, that years ago she tried using toy till it fits properly and he shouldn't be shocked.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by MrSensor(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2020
IAmSkinny:
Booked
my fellow booker.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2020
Arekpitad:

See one thing with ladies is they are quite sensitive and would only tell you these things if they feel secured around you or see a sense of mature...any lady who just talks without being asked and she isn't isn't worth to be with ...she has just given you the easiest way out because that relationship would become unhealthy

I'm telling you.
She would have opened up to me same way I did.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The girl should just say that's how her body is, that years ago she tried using toy till it fits properly and he shouldn't be shocked.

I made it well known to her that I have had several times in the past just to get her to tell me the truth, yet she was bent on insisting she's a virgin.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

I made it well known to her that I have had several times in the past just to get her to tell me the truth, yet she was bent on insisting she's a virgin.
If she lied then that's bad, if she's telling the truth and you're not believing, that could be a difficult situation.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 9:34am On May 14, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Noted.

Thanks a lot
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by luminouz(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.

She is a pro.

Mtchewwww....

You lost interest and you still want my advice?

Where in hell do you niggas get these stories from? African Magic Yoruba or what? undecided
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.

She is a pro.

Since u lost interest in her, let her go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That Her 17 Year Old Sister Is From Hell, But She Won't Listen / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) / What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.