Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) (69003 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) / 85-year-old Woman Imprisoned In Abia Over Son’s Crime. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Kentursky(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2020
So is this how the so called Biafra will be witnessing blood shed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by olasegun90(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2020
because of mango? mawa ooo
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Ezilady(f): 1:27pm On May 14, 2020
The love of many indeed,will wax cold...so sad
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2020
I am sure that his intention was to injure his cousin but he did not mean to kill his cousin. He is remorseful and God will forgive him if he ask for forgiveness. No one is perfect, judgement requires mercy
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Apostolate(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
the universe itself is fed up with humans; the more we live on, the more heartless we become....ahhh
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by jidxin(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
adioolayi:
Stay out of any form of provocation and fight... It's better the world sees you as a weakling in this aspect than to see you has someone that committed manslaughter or a dead body that suffered manslaughter.

Stay out of trouble, Stay safe.
this is murder not manslaughter please
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by OriOko88(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
35824L:
You try. I was posted to this same Abia state but I had to work out a transfer. The whole air there smelled like death. It was later in my new posting that a friend told me that I was lucky to have left that those people eat human beings. That was very many years ago and apparently things still haven't changed. This is how they will be killing each other in their bia.fraud.

Lol. D experience was terrible.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by princecanny23(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2020
shocked shocked heartless human
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Ezilady(f): 1:30pm On May 14, 2020
OriOko88:
Haaa. Not too surprised. Most igbo men who live in d village are always very violent, intolerant and overly hostile. I am not sounding bigotry atal, I had d first hand experience during service in ihembosi village, anambra. Same as their women. The villagers of that community could fight over anything, from fowls, farmland, goats, trespassing on property and it always led into serious physical fights that we corpers feared our lives. Lol. Igbos re generally not accommodating. Rip to the dead. I think the man is mentally unstable.

U said u aren't sounding bigotry...bt ur statement says otherwise...u really don't need dis

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by GodPunishBiafra: 1:30pm On May 14, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration,
Kill him Asap
Hahaha

Keep fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Ceazario: 1:30pm On May 14, 2020
Forget. Igbos are very terrible people I swear Do you know the kind of sad news that comes from the east every time? It’s also very difficult to hear them helping each other if not for show off. They are like Chinese.
stephenduru:
A man identified as Mr. Chinaedu Omeonu who hails from Mgboko Umuoria Autonomous Community in Obingwa Local Government Area, killed his cousin brother.

According to information reaching me, Mr. Chinaedu Omeonu inflicted a very deep cut on Mr. Solomon Monday Orji who happens to be his cousin brother and the cut was what led to the death of Mr. Solomon.

Reports gathered have it that the son of Mr. Solomon Monday Orji went to Mr. Chinaedu's house to pick some mango fruits and Mr. Chinaedu out of his hatred for Mr. Monday Orji's family flogged the little boy mercilessly to the extent that the boy fainted and was unable to go back to their house.

When Mr. Solomon heard what happened to his son, he rushed to Mr. Chinaedu's (owner of the mango tree) house to ask him why he flogged his son mercilessly to the extent that the boy couldn't work again just because of mango fruit.

Mr. Chinaedu was very harsh on him and after exchanging words, Mr. Solomon carried his son home. According to eye witness, on his way going back to his house, Mr. Chinaedu went inside his room, picked a cutlass and rushed Mr. Solomon to his house, before Mr Solomon could turn back and know what is happening, Mr. Omeonu had already cut him mercilessly from his back and life was not left any more.

According to those around, Mr. Solomon died instantly at that point and everyone where all in tears. As at press time, the youths and people of Mgboko Umuoria apprehended Mr. Chinaedu (the murderer), tortured him and was about handling him over to uniform men.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/05/man-kills-his-brother-in-abiaphotos.html?m=1
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Apostolate(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2020
cooltola:
I am sure that his intention was to injure his cousin but he did not mean to kill his cousin. He is remorseful and God will forgive him if he ask for forgiveness. No one is perfect, judgement requires mercy
very true..... bt I bet u, that this would nt cross ur mind if your father was d one gruesomely killed by the same man who mercilessly battered his own son....
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2020
Flat head skull miner
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2020
There is hunger in biaflaland,mangos which we dnt buy in our place is gold on a tree for some folks.why not put juju on d tree instead to scare off pple....see how he mortally destroyed his cousin jugular.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by B2mario(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2020
He was lucky that there was no angry youth around. Wickedness is too bad. What is mango.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Oromwos: 1:33pm On May 14, 2020
Wonders shall never end. Hmmmm!
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by OriOko88(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2020
SaintBishop:
Tell me more.
Lol. That's all for now

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by chaloskyx: 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
Aww choi that mango must have been really juicy or for them to kill themselves over it. i guess the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree descendants of cain and eve
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2020
No wonder my Nwanyeoma begged me to do the introduction/traditional marriage in one trip. because of Mango?

what manner of foolishness is that in a region better than all Nigeria regions?
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2020
Apostolate:
very true..... bt I bet u, that this would nt cross ur mind if your father was d one gruesomely killed by the same man who mercilessly battered his own son....

Again no one is perfect, i was actually in a similar situation God saved me . People lose their mind and do wicked things , some are just frustrated with life, some are just plain wicked and want to hurt someone. It crossed my mind , i forgive the person already. The man deserves to be judged by the law of the Land but he shouldn't be killed or sentenced to death that all i am saying.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2020
cooltola:

Again no one is perfect, i was actually in a similar situation God saved me . People lose their mind and do wicked things , some are just frustrated with life, some are just plain wicked and want to hurt someone. It crossed my mind , i forgive the person already. The man deserves to be judged by the law of the Land but he shouldn't be killed or sentenced to death that all i am saying.

always at the verge of defending absurdity, that's how one of your kinswomen were defending a lady that trade her innocent baby

very soon you will be abusing Northerners, do you know defending Bokoharam and other criminal activities in North, expand the criminal activities therein till date? continue defending abnormalities and allow your region grown to the stage that it will be unlivable
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 14, 2020
MrSensor:
Let all those without a sin be the first to cast a stone.

SOME People are heartless.
NOT IN THIS CASE SIR,THIS IS INHUMANE.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Nanavati(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2020
God may we not experience any evil day
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 14, 2020
Some person somewhere somehow will just think to himself and invite the spirit of Elimination to ex- terminate his/her fellow human being.

The guy that type this message was tired of hearing bad news.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
What is with this mango ehhhh, see what my former neighbour did to his wife's younger sister. Because of this mango fa

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by taiwolomo1: 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
hardcore007:
Cold blood murder. A deep cut from behind.
The eediot don enter be that. Bye bye forever llin jail.
jail ke? This one should be death sentense na!
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Ijeluv82(f): 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
oh my goodness.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by MisterChairman(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
That's their handwork .. Full of hatred , stupid Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by smileyoo: 2:00pm On May 14, 2020
because of ordinary mango, hian.
God punish poverty, now he will be going to jail while other people will still be eating the mango in his absence.
most of the wicked people in this world are always foolish humans.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Deicide: 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
Came here to read intelligent comments like I do on quora but boy o boy I was disappointed as usual.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Rector0419: 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
food is ready 4 tribal bigotry gentlemen u can now start
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2020
Is it that killing has become so easy, or every one has gone mad in most parts of Naija?!... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.