Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) (69001 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) / 85-year-old Woman Imprisoned In Abia Over Son’s Crime. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by markopaulo(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2020
ordinary mango will carry you to God may God accept their souls
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Ghokes(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
Man's inhumanity to man
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:20pm On May 14, 2020
I wish these people get their biafroud.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by janejive(f): 4:21pm On May 14, 2020
Plan wickedness
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by EdwinBorngreat(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
God punish poverty n everything in its form!!! can this ever happen BTW Dangote and Otedola??
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2020
victorian:
Its because of envy . Not anger .
Anyways some people have eyes but can't see.
Rip to the dead man
Where have you been? wink
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by DEROX: 4:29pm On May 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
I wish these people get their biafroud.
Amen make dey commot our land
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2020
Igbo amerika
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Numero9: 4:39pm On May 14, 2020
Poverty is bad. Wealth in affluence is good.
Poverty is to anger and noise and wealth is to smile and calm.
Poverty is to devil as wealth is to God.
Poverty wreaks havoc as wealth profers solution.
Poverty affects the mind as wealth improves the five senses.
Poverty I reject as wealth I embrace.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you are sick and depraved. Oh talk and do tribe which was why ojukwu threatened Nigeria to a civil war shouted and ran away to Ivory coast after his ass was severely beaten. Cowards
You missed the sarcasm
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 4:54pm On May 14, 2020
This is so sad.... sad shocked cool
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:55pm On May 14, 2020
ronyman:
You see ngwa ppl, they are terribly evil! Na Dem de chop flesh, you live there as a stranger you will see pepper,
they steal like it's a hobby. 70% of them are bad

Please not all of them
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by uglodoh(f): 5:02pm On May 14, 2020
maasoap:

Lol. Let me ask you simple questions: how old are you? Can you remember how many times you have trespassed with your parents never heard about it? What about the ones they actually heard about?

In the true sense of trespass, these people cousins for God's sake! Let me ask you another question: do you and your parents actually relate very well with other family members? Because if you do, you wouldn't refer to this as trespass at all.

The reason I asked how old are you. You should have known that kids trespass all the time, you can't blame the parents, you can't blame the kids. Do you know why? Because they are kids and that's what they do best.

Lastly, just to let you know that you have no sense and you lack wisdom
He really lacks wisdom; saying a kid trepassed in his father cousin's compound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2020
The same mango tree that causes this wahala should be the one to use for final judgement for that useless man... Death by hanging is the last resort
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by graciously2013: 5:15pm On May 14, 2020
NA POVERTY COURSE ALL THIS ONE I SAY NA POVERTY
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 14, 2020
What the Bleep is the meaning of cousin-brother and why do i keep hearing that nonsense?. Nigerians stop sounding stupid please!.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by JiffyLou(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
This is the indeed the most insulting reason to kill anybody Lol
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:36pm On May 14, 2020
Igbos have one thing in common with fulani herdsmen
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2020
cooltola:

Again no one is perfect, i was actually in a similar situation God saved me . People lose their mind and do wicked things , some are just frustrated with life, some are just plain wicked and want to hurt someone. It crossed my mind , i forgive the person already. The man deserves to be judged by the law of the Land but he shouldn't be killed or sentenced to death that all i am saying.
Bros you.are not.saying anything
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

always at the verge of defending absurdity, that's how one of your kinswomen were defending a lady that trade her innocent baby

very soon you will be abusing Northerners, do you know defending Bokoharam and other criminal activities in North, expand the criminal activities therein till date? continue defending abnormalities and allow your region grown to the stage that it will be unlivable
That guy get small problem..
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by hammed070(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
stephenduru:
A man identified as Mr. Chinaedu Omeonu who hails from Mgboko Umuoria Autonomous Community in Obingwa Local Government Area, killed his cousin brother.

According to information reaching me, Mr. Chinaedu Omeonu inflicted a very deep cut on Mr. Solomon Monday Orji who happens to be his cousin brother and the cut was what led to the death of Mr. Solomon.

Reports gathered have it that the son of Mr. Solomon Monday Orji went to Mr. Chinaedu's house to pick some mango fruits and Mr. Chinaedu out of his hatred for Mr. Monday Orji's family flogged the little boy mercilessly to the extent that the boy fainted and was unable to go back to their house.

When Mr. Solomon heard what happened to his son, he rushed to Mr. Chinaedu's (owner of the mango tree) house to ask him why he flogged his son mercilessly to the extent that the boy couldn't work again just because of mango fruit.

Mr. Chinaedu was very harsh on him and after exchanging words, Mr. Solomon carried his son home. According to eye witness, on his way going back to his house, Mr. Chinaedu went inside his room, picked a cutlass and rushed Mr. Solomon to his house, before Mr Solomon could turn back and know what is happening, Mr. Omeonu had already cut him mercilessly from his back and life was not left any more.

According to those around, Mr. Solomon died instantly at that point and everyone where all in tears. As at press time, the youths and people of Mgboko Umuoria apprehended Mr. Chinaedu (the murderer), tortured him and was about handling him over to uniform men.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/05/man-kills-his-brother-in-abiaphotos.html?m=1

That is, u beat the Man's son to almost death then kill the dad too
Wat a wicked world
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
Kylekent59:
Mr. Monday's son who went to someone else's compound without his consent should be blamed.

I know many nairalanders will wanna quote me because lots of people like commenting out of emotion instead of what really happened and who is/was at fault.

If his son didn't go there, that wouldn't have happened. Now his son led to the death of his father[Mr. Solomon Monday Orji] by the short imp[Mr. Chineadu Omeonu].

The killer should be held and made to face the law for inflicting a cut to the back of his neck which led to Mr. Monday's death.

Let us always guide our sons and daughters of where they go.
So even if am the most wicked man on earth I don't have other things to be busy about rather that be beating kids that came to pluck mango.... Bros this your comment no join at all... What is mango.. they own the mango tree how many mango can they eat when the tree start producing... This is just pure wickedness abeg
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by deltateam: 6:00pm On May 14, 2020
Olunmercy56:
shocked shocked shocked All because of what That man should be hanged.

Mango

Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by West2019(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2020
then shouldn't kill him.immediately, let him suffer a lot befor death by hanging.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Gosanzy: 6:11pm On May 14, 2020
Ibe28:
Ngwa people and human meat

You're really part of the eaters olodo.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Gosanzy: 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
babajero:
Ngwa, I am not surprised at all.

You mean this can only happen in Ngwa land. Your stupidity and uselessness are second to none.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Gosanzy: 6:18pm On May 14, 2020
Tombrown3:
This Ngwa people always tarnishing our image in this state.
Tuah!

Do you really have any image? I doubt cos your statement says otherwise. If anything like this has ever happened in your place or will ever happen, then you know that you're worst than an imageless fellow. Shalom.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Shormiey(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2020
Because of mango......aye ooooo
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2020
Anger and hatred are working together. May God give us the heart to love ourselves. Amen
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by sammoe(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2020
He made the man go... just like that. Sadly, we don't know where he went.
We should send this one to fetch him or, at least, deliver a message to him.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by PremierGuy(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2020
Anger is very bad demon.

Two family members killed because of mango fruit.
Re: Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) by Arrahman39: 6:50pm On May 14, 2020
stinginess has landed him big trouble...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.