Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Pet Snake - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Pet Snake (83547 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Pet Snake / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pet Snake by Ghostrye: 8:37pm On May 14, 2020
beautiful creatures, but like every pet you have to feed it find a good place to house it and let it get familiar with you. Best of luck
Re: My Pet Snake by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
shocked

Even your village people will be shocked

7 Likes

Re: My Pet Snake by Dextre(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:
Finally, I was able to capture a snake alive without hurting it. Its still small, not more than 2 weeks old from the look of things.

The specie happens to be House brown snake, they are non-venomous snakes. You can confirm... Its day 2 with it. But just wondering where I can get pink mice or anything to feed her with. She's a female. I checked for that also.

Hope its not a bad idea?

It's not a bad idea...it'll prolly bite you from time to time which is normal from a pet. But just know say na only u go dey live for ur house forever. grin.

Just for curiousity sake...you really ain't scared of a snake? Venomous or non-venomous

4 Likes

Re: My Pet Snake by Angelacruz: 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
Ur vilage pipo ve succeded in cutting ur life span short...beta kill dat tin

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by bluefilm: 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
Female?

Show me the pussy, please.

I neva see snake pussy before.

Is it hairy like human being own? cool

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Enyimbamercedes: 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
Well keeping it in a bucket isn’t a bright idea! If you cannot build a ophidarium for it then you better just release it. It would stand a better chance in the wild. Feeding options, hunt for small frogs or check your kitchen or bedroom for a rats nest and take the babies... or just release the snake!

Snakes are cold-blooded and will not hunt or eat if they aren’t warmed up so get a proper shelter for it or .... yes you guessed right... release it!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by OdefaGirl(f): 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
No dear.... very brilliant idea, until Anaconda the Offspring plays out with you....... good luck.
Re: My Pet Snake by kemii9434: 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 965624[/color]
Re: My Pet Snake by VanPOLICE: 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:
Finally, I was able to capture a snake alive without hurting it. Its still small, not more than 2 weeks old from the look of things.

The specie happens to be House brown snake, they are non-venomous snakes. You can confirm... Its day 2 with it. But just wondering where I can get pink mice or anything to feed her with. She's a female. I checked for that also.

Hope its not a bad idea?

Before December E Go Grow !!!!
Re: My Pet Snake by Jakumo(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2020
Oga wait o. This snake is not your pet, but your prisoner, and that bucket is its cell, where there is no water to drink, no baby rat to swallow, no woman, no TV, no weed, no beer, no internet connection and no face mask for Corona time. Haba why you wikett like this now ?

Anyway, I am here to announce that Oga Lala has directed you to get with the program, since there can be no time to waste when Corona can claim any man at any time. In short, kindly do the needful, with than snake. When the snake has been assisted on the journey to join its ancestors, we will then need to see all pictures taken to document the cooking and eating part of the exercise.

For your own longevity in this esteemed forum, I suggest that you refrain in the future from even discussing the concept of keeping a snake as a pet.

Thank you, and God breast Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pet Snake by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2020
Since it’s non venomous can u let it bite u? Or put it round ur neck? I want to check Smtn.

What’s the point of having a pet u can’t play with
Throw that damn thing away pls b4 we hear story that touch angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pet Snake by thegloor: 8:39pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?

Get rid of that shit

2 Likes

Re: My Pet Snake by Lisaint(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2020
We will be watching your moniker

If you stop posting or commenting
We will know YOUR PET HAS PET YOU

12 Likes

Re: My Pet Snake by Dextre(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?

Just let it go...you don't have mice to feed it,no use hunger kill am

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Chiemeka1: 8:41pm On May 14, 2020
The best thing I can do for you is to hire guys who will be catching lizards for you.
Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 14, 2020
What in the Secret Gold Mine is going on here?
Re: My Pet Snake by igbowoman: 8:41pm On May 14, 2020
People hold their pets for pictures.Why is this one inside a bowl?
Re: My Pet Snake by psalmylee: 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
bluefilm:
Female?

Show me the pussy, please.

I neva see snake pussy before.

Is it hairy like human being own? cool
just imagine this nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pet Snake by bikefab(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
Of all things in this world...it is a snake you chose as a pet. Clap for yourself.
Re: My Pet Snake by friday2011(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?

Bravo, bad idea khee, nice one my dear, when will you go and carry the mama too.

Pet wey me i know, them dey carry am for body,

You choose to put your own for inside zobo bucket,

kontinu

Kukuma kidnap the mama join, so that the baby go see breast dey suck.

Ur egungun don enter express already.

2 Likes

Re: My Pet Snake by MartinsD12(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?
Imagine snake for that matter, ndi madu self
Re: My Pet Snake by Maski87: 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
How do you know its female
Re: My Pet Snake by FlordFlorez(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
Which kind rough play be dis?
Re: My Pet Snake by Phaedrus: 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
ewizard1:
Enough y'all with the egungun and pall bearer comment. It's a Brown House Snake and its harmless.

Abeg, let us show the world we sef go school. The snake has been proven to be harmless.

If I don't even know anything, Nat Geo Wild is my second best channel after Discovery and I have watched "Snake City" several times and Simon explains every snake clearly.

So please and learn instead.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaedon_capensis
Na una get time to know whether a snake is venomous or not. Some of us don't care about that. grin

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by SeriouslySense(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
Exactly.
ewizard1:
Enough y'all with the egungun and pall bearer comment. It's a Brown House Snake and its harmless.

Abeg, let us show the world we sef go school. The snake has been proven to be harmless.

If I don't even know anything, Nat Geo Wild is my second best channel after Discovery and I have watched "Snake City" several times and Simon explains every snake clearly.

So please and learn instead.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaedon_capensis
Re: My Pet Snake by Digitalstarlite: 8:44pm On May 14, 2020
Nat geo wild come and c ur ppl
Re: My Pet Snake by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?

Great choice of a snake for pet.

But hope you have some requisite knowledge about keeping snakes?

For example, snakes can't regulate their body temperature by themselves. They need their environment to do so. Otherwise, they will die.

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Makanaki127: 8:44pm On May 14, 2020
He say the snake Na she Oga Abeg how u take no??
Re: My Pet Snake by aaking(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?

Buy rat gum holder to catch rat for am

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Collins4u1(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2020
Catch small lizard and feed it. Wall gecko too
Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2020
Need a quick online loan?We are giving 5k loan each to (100people) guarantee fast turnaround in processing your loan as well as same-day access to funds (once approved). We guarantee loan disbursement in under 4 hours - No collateral, no guarantors or paper works required.  CALL/ text 08146940572 for more enquiries
Re: My Pet Snake by Farki: 8:46pm On May 14, 2020
Eulalia:
Huh? shocked
Just make sure you're the only one living around that your area cos not everyone shares same interest as you.

What God has set enemity between it and man is what you're calling pet. Pet indeed.

The only enmity here is the fabricated Hebrew one.

People in Benin Republic and the South East that see snakes as sacred are they complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.