Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Pet Snake - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Pet Snake (83548 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Pet Snake / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pet Snake by Awaja(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2020
Kwontinue
Re: My Pet Snake by Sirmuel1(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2020
Your head no correct at all.

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Lastmankc(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:
Finally, I was able to capture a snake alive without hurting it. Its still small, not more than 2 weeks old from the look of things.

The specie happens to be House brown snake, they are non-venomous snakes. You can confirm... Its day 2 with it. But just wondering where I can get pink mice or anything to feed her with. She's a female. I checked for that also.

Hope its not a bad idea?
Egungu don enter express

Re: My Pet Snake by frozen70(f): 9:06pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:
Finally, I was able to capture a snake alive without hurting it. Its still small, not more than 2 weeks old from the look of things.

The specie happens to be House brown snake, they are non-venomous snakes. You can confirm... Its day 2 with it. But just wondering where I can get pink mice or anything to feed her with. She's a female. I checked for that also.

Hope its not a bad idea?

You are own your own

Of all animals, you prefer snakes

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Sirmuel1(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
Jaidooo:

You dey wyn me ni

cheesy grin

The matter tire me o

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by joinnow: 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?
Na who do you dis

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
ewizard1:
OP, you need a cage like this to make your pet feel at home. Make the cage look like a mini forest.
How do they get rid of its waste, like clean up the cage
Re: My Pet Snake by MT: 9:08pm On May 14, 2020
Mercy Eke dey show off Benze, here you are , showing off snake. Kontinu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Charmingrascal(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2020
I pray we don't see news like man bitten by his pet snake few weeks from now.
Your egungun is crossing Lagos Ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Samade7: 9:08pm On May 14, 2020
dazzlingd:
sad

I'm tired of snake threads....
I've been too cautious lately checking my toilets, my window and all, my laptop charger scared the hell out of me recently.....
No more snake threads

U wan lala to ban u ABI?
Re: My Pet Snake by wizod(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2020
as soon as d world exists, foolish people will never cease on nairaland. I'm using d OP as a case study
Re: My Pet Snake by luckyedgal1(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?
Go find me make join am
Re: My Pet Snake by luckyedgal1(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not idea?
Go find me male join am
Re: My Pet Snake by Ceomanchuria: 9:09pm On May 14, 2020
Congrats Baba Bonnie Cuppy....Eruku Saiye po✊

Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Jobless.
Why not give it a room in your house so that she can share your life with you, or open a SNAKE SAVING/CURRENT ACCOUNT in zenith bank for it so that it can benefit from the Abacha loot. I think that will help
Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 14, 2020
Watch it. When your money comes tomorrow you won't be able to deny that no be juju.

"he has a snake that vomits money"

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Lamanii22(f): 9:11pm On May 14, 2020
dazzlingd:
sad

I'm tired of snake threads....
I've been too cautious lately checking my toilets, my window and all, my laptop charger scared the hell out of me recently.....
No more snake threads

grin grin grin... Same here I couldn't poo comfortably
Re: My Pet Snake by Sirmuel1(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2020
Dextre:

It's not a bad idea...it'll prolly bite you from time to time which is normal from a pet. But just know say na only u go dey live for ur house forever. grin.

Just for curiousity sake...you really ain't scared of a snake? Venomous or non-venomous

That Snake will bring other Snakes (Friends) to that house.
Re: My Pet Snake by yommen: 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
younghartz:
Na express you dey go o egungun

House snakes are non venomous. Their teeth further feels like it plastic that's chucking you when they bite. Thanks to 'snakes in the city'
Re: My Pet Snake by toprealman: 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
Greatzeus:

Since it's non venomous,good way to go then. But such pets doesn't fit a normal African settings. We are not used to having snakes as pet. Imagine your parents coming over to your house and seeing a snake,I could bet they will refuse to sleep over in that house,no be African parents again? grin grin grin
I remember a documentary I watched on may Geo about people killed or almost killed by their pet. There's this girl who loves snakes so much,she had many snake pets and also license to keep them. She wanted to have a Gabon viper but the authority refused. She went to buy the viper and kept it illegally. She was bitten by the same viper and died cry
He said it is NOT VENOMOUS!!!
Must everyone fit into the so-called African setting
Re: My Pet Snake by SocialJustice: 9:13pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?
just be sure this sh!t isn't venomous. I was hoping to see a constrictor not this. Make sure your landlord does not see it too because if my tenant did this, you will leave my house without refund.
Re: My Pet Snake by Kay25(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
It's a bad idea...find better pet please what benefit will this give u?to even feed it self she u go dey look for mice all around ni?hope u are strong also if not may it not be a reason for dem dem to enter into you ooo
Re: My Pet Snake by Ehins22(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2020
SeriouslySense:
looks like a nice snake, although i prefer other pets, like cats, dogs or birds
Re: My Pet Snake by adeblow(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?
It should eat cockroaches. Please where is your location? Would love to visit

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by Raeheemwayne: 9:16pm On May 14, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Which kain wahala be his now, you never get snake food, you Dey keep one...Na inside pail you won put am?
Gee this ya comment tickle Me dahh.
LWKM

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by zedegit: 9:16pm On May 14, 2020
daveFBL:

Hope its not a bad idea?

How are you sure it's non venomous
Have you thought what could happen if you were wrong.

Snake as pet?
Re: My Pet Snake by busariabeyx24(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2020
pity you, who told you it's not venomous . the snake sef is older than 2 weeks
Re: My Pet Snake by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On May 14, 2020
Female house brown snake + pink mice + OP cheesy

Perfect combo grin
Re: My Pet Snake by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 14, 2020
comment section o cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pet Snake by rolams(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2020
ewizard1:
Enough y'all with the egungun and pall bearer comment. It's a Brown House Snake and its harmless.

Abeg, let us show the world we sef go school. The snake has been proven to be harmless.

If I don't even know anything, Nat Geo Wild is my second best channel after Discovery and I have watched "Snake City" several times and Simon explains every snake clearly.

So please and learn instead.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaedon_capensis

Don't worry, another person will come and tell us about your issue later.
Re: My Pet Snake by Redstone(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2020
Nathphil:
Snakes are no pet. Be mindful what you wish for, this is the year 2020

Very good advice, year 2020 had a lot of stories to be told.

1 Like

Re: My Pet Snake by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2020
You have a good heart, bro.
this is very impressive.

the next thing na to train your new pet.

you know as people train their dogs wey be say if them say,

"Jackie, sit" (it will sit)

"Jackie, jump" (it will jump)

"Jackie, bring the remote" (it will)

"Jackie, do this, do that" (the well-trained dog go do as said).

you can do better with your own pet.

I hail u, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.